Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Alian Scozence

Status
Not open for further replies.
1_cropped.jpg

Name: Former-Sargent Alian Scozence
Loyalties: The Empire
Role: Mallith's 'long lost love'
Development Threads: There isn't really a development thread for him but Chapter 2 in Mallith's Biography is all about him.
Species: Human
Force Sensitivity: No Force Sensitivity
Appearance: he is tall-ish and muscly. The skin is peach. His eyes are turquoise. He has a short beard with sideburns and a mustache. His hair is a dark-ish brown and he usually changed the style depending on his mood.
Personality: He is very polite and kind. He is also a gentleman that puts his 'ladies' before himself. Those are only his good traits though. Some of his bad traits include being emotional and 'clingy'.
Weapon of Choice: Military Blaster Rifle. He never got rid of it
Wealth: He is not filthy rich but he has reasonable wealth. Enough money to at least afford a nice home.
Combat Function: As someone trained in the military. He is pretty decent with a blaster. He is able to fight well. He isn't the strongest sharpshooter in the galaxy but he is definitely above average at fighting.
Skills: He was trained in the military. Nothing else to say. He's good with a blaster. Pew pew. Also, he learned to go past certain obstacles in the way of paths and things like that. Two other things he learned were fighting hand-to-hand and learning to open locked doors with different objects.
Notable Possessions: N/A
Other Notes: Most of his story will be told in Mallith's Biography. But it's only on Chapter 2 so I will cover the things not said yet in a quick summary. When Alian is 19 Mallith reveals to him before he goes to war that she is Gender Queer. Alian gets angry and runs off vowing to never see her again. He then goes to war for 8 years and then finally stops. Eventually Mallith and Alian run into eachother again and eventually they fall in love again.

Intent: I want this character to actually be somebody. My last 3 characters were nobodies. My first character had no character development at all. My second character really didn't fit in with all of the RPs that had to do with fighting. My 3rd character is kinda okay but she is trying to go through training and I am confused about half of the things her teacher is saying. This character I am trying to have an emotional story and I want to stick with her.

[member="Mallith Renyl"]

Okay, so a few things to be addressed:
  • the appearance field is to describe what your NPC looks like, so please fill that part out.
  • Can you also expand on what skills he picked up in the military beyond being decent at shoot? Did he learn hand-to-hand combat? How to pilot a ship? Fix up technology and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom