Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Alheim Labor Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

d65a3f610e29898ec0f65fc566b63a3c.jpg

compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

C O M P N O R
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Mine Name: Alheim
  • Material: Beskar
  • Affiliation: New Imperial Order; Coalition for Improvements of COMPNOR
  • Size: Large
  • Population: Moderately Staffed
  • Profit: High
  • Accessibility: Fourteenth moon of Echoy'la, heavily guarded and monitored.
  • Description: The Alheim Labor Camp is a maximum-security beskar mine. Created as an extension to Directive: Kyber Dark, the Sith Purge, the mine is the final destination of captured Sith and Sith collaborators, and also other practitioners of the Force deemed hostile by the New Order. Using the free labor to mine the precious mandalorian metal, the labor camp is highly profitable venture for the New Imperial Order. Furthermore, the Labor Camp has a section in which New Imperial scientists perform tests on the Sith with experimental anti-Force technology. The end goal is to exploit the workforce out of its life force through inhumane workloads. The camp's chief warden is titled the Overseer, an individual appointed by the Coalition for Improvements and usually sourced from CompForce.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • The Quarry: Split into four sections, the quarry is where the prisoners mine the beskar.
  • The Chamber: This is the experimental room where New Imperial scientists of the New Imperial Department of Military Research test the effectiveness of anti-Force technology currently in development.
  • Warden Barracks: The barracks of the wardens.
  • Tower of the Overseer: The tower of the Overseer. The control room.
SECURITY
  • Maximum: The mine comprises a well-trained contingent of wardens, recruits from SAGroup or CompForce, armed with weaponry proven capable and efficient against Force users in case of an escape attempt. The labor camp's whole perimeter is secure against the Force through the tactical deployment of ysalamiri. Additionally, the Force sensitive prisoners are shackled in stun cuffs and shock collars.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Alheim Labor Camp is a newly created beskar mine funded under the Kyber Dark programme through COMPNOR. It is designed solely with the purpose of jailing and exploiting Force users as free labor to the point they die.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk

My name is Judah Lesan, and I am here to review your submission. I am training, so this will need a secondary review.

The concept seems pretty straight forward to me, however there are a couple of things I do need you to do.

No. 1. IMAGE CREDIT

You have linked back to pinterest which is fine provided you cannot find the image anywhere else, although according to the image credit guidelines you do need to make note of the fact that is the case.​
If all else fails, under Image Credit, you may use options such as Pinterest, Imgur, Wallpaper Sites, or the odd site you found it on that doesn't quite match up, etc... We typically don't allow hosting/wallpaper sites because anyone can add anything to them whether they own it or not. In this case, we've tried everything else, and this is as close as we can get.
Lastly, note next to the link that you were "Unable to Find Exact Credit" so that the Judges are aware.​
To aid in this, I was able to find that the image seems to also come from the section studios pinterest page and have provided you with the link here for them as well in case you do wish to give the design studio the proper credit for the image (which you should do.)​
No. 2. SECURITY

Please format the assets listed in a list format as per the template.​
Provide a Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum) and any specific security assets in list format.
Please provide links for Ysalamiri and Force Shackles​
If you could make those quick edits I can pass this up for the secondary! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom