Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexis Nariom

[SIZE=medium]NAME: Alexis Nariom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]NICKNAMES: Lexi, Alex[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]FACTION: Omega Pyre[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]RANK: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SPECIES: Human[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]AGE: 25[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]GENDER: What do I look like? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]HEIGHT: 5’ 9”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]WEIGHT: Why do you want to know?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]EYES: Purple.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]HAIR: Fiery yellow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]SKIN: Fare[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]FORCE SENSITIVE: Why would I not be?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] + I am an Ex- Sith soldier having training with all sorts of weapons. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]++ Im a really good pilot. Though they tend to be destroyed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]+++ DON’T MESS WITH THE HAIR!! You touch it and you die…….. Sorry I get mad when people do that. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]++++ like the clothes? (or the lack thereof?) I like to play. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]- I am not very strong for my size and being a girl. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]-- Im a blond, Duh.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]--- cute animals make me sc- PUPPY!!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]---- Im not the plan maker. But I’ll try to give ideas. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]----- I have PSD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]SHIP:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] Eh really you want to listen to a long st- okay I’ll tell you my story. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I grew up in a semi wealthy home with my parents who were not force sensitive. But my mom thought it would be a good idea to screw some hot looking Sith apprentice for fun. I was born and instantly My powers formed. However I don’t really like them. To my mind I think they are stupid. Though I still use them when needed. Ya know I really only use them to increase my strength. ANYways….. I grew up hiding my powers and joined the Sith military. I was really gunho about joining the military and what not. I trained my butt off. Getting pretty high in my class or group…. Whatever you call it I was near the top. Though my test scores weren’t so good. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I did a few missions but while I was there A lot of the Sith force users were cruel and…… I’d rather not talk about this. Anyways they hurt me and so I tried to tell the higher ups. That didn’t really work so I left. Roaming the galaxy taking random job after random job. I was a waitress for a while at some bar and I….I …. Never mind. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Eventualy I was seen beating the pulp out of a guy and I became a Cop on Nar Shadaa. Let me tell you jobs are endless there. I stayed there for a while. After a job gone wrong I got PSD. Post drumauto sindrone. At least I think that’s what it is. Oh well. Its where I get nightmares a lot. SO I left and have been going around doing a vigilanty like work. The Hero above the law crap. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I just hope that someone can give me a job. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]KILLS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] None.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]BOUNTIES COLLECTED:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] None[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]ROLE-PLAYS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] none[/SIZE]

Attached Files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom