Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Alexia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alexia "Kitti"
Loyalties: Bryce Bantam (TKO)
Role: Pilot and general nuisance
Development Threads: Angels of Demonsgate (Enemy Mine) [in progress]
Species: Croa
Force Sensitivity: Yes - Initiate / padawan (very little training)
Appearance: Black hair and fur, Yellow eyes, pink complexion
Personality: Distracted, Forgetful, Caring, loyal, Selfish / Selfless (A girl of extremes)
Weapon of Choice: Blaster, species retractable claws, (lightsabre)
Wealth: Standard crewman pay (lower middle class)
Combat Function: Willing to jump into battle to help her friends, fearlessly loyal. Sometimes a little clumsy and gets herself into trouble.
Skills: Basic (Shii-Cho), Nursing skills, horrible cook, Incredible pilot
Notable Possessions: Shoto Lightsaber

Other Notes: She is a Nasaneku or a less advanced generation of Croa that have degraded making them below the higher evolutions. Many don't take well to this label and their frustration comes out more often due to being mentally unstable and leads them to rash decisions. On a mission on Demonsgate BB met her and was able to medically stabilize her and remove any lingering Sith spawn virus from her system. However she still is sterile as all the rest of her stage are. She knows that very few of her kind remain and that her generation will soon become extinct.

Intent: [Make a unique pilot for The Shining Starr for future RP’s]

Background and Description: BB met Alexia on Demonsgate during a mission to remove a new brood of Sith spawn. The two were hostile at first but eventually became allies then friends. Taking up with BB she now serves as the shining Starr's main pilot and assists BB as a nurse of sorts. Alexa dresses modesty for a Croa, with many of her outfits only a little reveling and provocative. BB sometimes will call Alexia "Kitti". It is a obvious nick name based on her feline genetics, not on anything provocative in nature. He will call her that as both a term of endearment and when he is annoyed with her actions.

OOC
I have PMed this races creator Sanya Val Swift and she is comfortable with this sub.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Couple things right off the bat- when you say she has 'wild talent' in the Force; just how much talent we talking?

And would you mind adding in a link to the Croa species sub?

The Black Hat said:
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Couple things right off the bat- when you say she has 'wild talent' in the Force; just how much talent we talking?

And would you mind adding in a link to the Croa species sub?
Skills and combat modified to reflect basic saber training in Form I, Species sub linked to sub.

Please let me know if anything else is amiss, I will happily correct.

[member="The Black Hat"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom