Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexia Santiago

Alexia Santiago

fae77b800c341a4fc14bac581075404e.jpg

NAME: Alexia Santiago
FACTION: Probs the Underworld

RANK: B.A. Con Artist and M.A. Storytelling from the Public Alliance University Holonet Degree

SPECIES: Human maybe

AGE: I have a few fake *ahem* I.D.s to verify my age for this club. I swear!

SEX: I'm a girl

HEIGHT: What does my I.D. say again? With heels or without?

WEIGHT: Check the I.D., bub

EYES: Cerulean

HAIR: Brown today

SKIN: Vanilla

FORCE SENSITIVE: NO but I can play someone who is for a few extra creds

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Great
hygiene
+Skilled story teller
+Good networker
+Smooth operator
-Likes material possessions
-Over confident
-Doesn't like violence

APPEARANCE:
Average hair, height, and appearance enables her to blend in and become a forgettable face when it's important to disappear.

BIOGRAPHY:
She grew up as a performer in a traveling circus with her dad. She was a very talented trapeze artist. Her father was a very talented conman. The moment she could walk, he used his daughter for small jobs, like pick-pocketing the fine citizens of Coruscant before a show. Or to convince some folks Alexia had been abandoned or needed some extra credits to catch a transport home. Soon, her father, known as 'Da,' slipped up and got caught with the Nabooian authorities.

Alexia found herself on her own. There were rumors that her Da had escaped and gone underground. Sometimes she'd get holoposts from her 'friend', D. But there was never a return address. She stuck with the circus for a few more years, traveling to a lot of different planets around Alliance and Silver space and some into Hutt territory. Most of the work happened outside the shows, building contacts and performing small cons.

She found herself in debt to @Rasho the Hutt, a shady dignitary from Falleen, and a Mon Cal who had a gambling problem. But they all knew she was good for the credits - right??? She'd have to start looking into making more contacts and pulling off a job on a scale she and her father never dreamed of or she was about to be in deep bantha poodoo.

SHIP:
W.I.P.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom