Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Aldu'Ock Necropsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldu'Ock Necropsi
( All photos come from: Warhammer, Stargate, Star Trek, Allods & War Dominance )
Reference Pictures
..​General Appearance..
VDBCCAR.jpg
^^ From Stargate Atlantis. Cant find the source​
HLqURXO.png
Examples of Mudrac Appearance
(Priest)
XfTyc3T.jpg
(Scientist)​
4G82KEa.jpg
Examples of Xulge Appearance
( Purger )​
wTe4of1.jpg
(Ravager)​
YScMyIS.jpg

Name: Aldu'Ock Necropsi
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Unknown, Origin point located on a Space station near DNX-N1 (Wild Space)
Language: Galatic Basic & Telepathy
Average height of adults: 2-2.3m ( Taller depending on Cybernetics )
Skin color: Deathly pale, grey, white & charocole.( You understand the color Range )
Hair color: Black, White, Grey.^^
Breathes: Type 1 & 2 but its not uncommon to see one that does not breathe.

Strengths:
(+) Very Smart: The Necropsi are of high intelligence and paired with Technology they only get smarter.
(+) Natural Born Engineers: High Creativity, they are excellent at almost all Professions.
(+) All Hail Denoch: Zealots to their deity Denoch and would kill in his name.
(+) Youthful Minds: With Advanced cybernetics and data the Necropsi learn and adapt quickly.
(+) Fast and Strong!: Cybernetics whether your Mudrac or Xulge is an upgrade when compared to normal Organics.

Weaknesses:
(-) Addicted to Technology: Used and Abused, A Necropsi without Technology is dead, in pain or very very upset.

(-) Not Immune!: Can be affected by many biological viruses.
(-) Dislike Nature: Believe that nature is a byproduct of the Force and thus hate it.
(-) Infidels!: Force Users are seen as cultest of destruction in
(-) Secretive: If I explained this one Id have to kill ya
(-) Cold society: The Necropsi Society is dominated by their Religion and love of Technology. Their are ignorant and very different when compared to Norm.
(-) Not Possible to be Force Sensitive: Too many Cybernetics to even consider, plus you would be killed if anyone found out. Pfft! Dont even.
(-) Psychosis: Most members of the species are prone to a Psychosis of sorts which only makes their actions worse. The Sanity slowly degrades.

(-) Almost a Robot!: Like all machine like things, Ion weapons are always a dread to encounter from a Necropsi's point of view.

Distinctions: Pale Skin, long arms/limbs that general span to the knees, skinny, odd skin formations and growths along spine, some lack lips sometimes, Cybernetics are different for the majority and come in different shapes and sizes.
Average Lifespan: How ever long their Cybernetics hold them together, But otherwise 350.
Races: Xulge & Mudrac. From Birth both are born but the Xulge are usally bigger and more aggressive. Where are the Mudrac are lightly skinnier and more scholarly.
Estimated Population: Roughly 10000, Found strictly in Wild Space.
Diet: Omnivores, though most dont need to eat at all.
Communication: Telepathy and Galactic Basic

Culture: From Birth the Necropsi are introduced to Cybernetics. At birth the first Cybernetic is placed at the spine and stretches along as the youth grow, Being the pillar and main piece when more are to be added on. As a whole the species fancies the use of Technology but still two races remain. The Mudrac are the common people who for the most part are still half and/or part human or Organic. The Mudrac often fill the roles that sustain the Space station. Engineers, Architects, Scientist, Doctors, Laborers, Miners, Scouts, Priests & etc. The Craftsmen of the Colony. Where as the Xulge are Cybernetic and Machine like, Their bodies being mostly Metal and small percent Organic. ( much like General Grevious ) They were viewed as the Guardians, Warriors, Military, Assassins, Commandos & Generals. Hostile Combative roles. Both classes of the Culture have one thing in common that keeps them from splitting apart and that is the belief in their religion. The Necropsi Religion of Aldu'Ock is complex. Who they worship is truly unknown but they call him Denoch. Ancient records show that Denoch taught the Necropsi that the Force was Deceptive energy source and would lead to the destruction of the Galaxy. In Time Zealots added to the Records more and more, essentially adding to the hate of Pure Organics and the Force. To the Necropsi the Force is view like a religion and those who worship it or use it are branded infidels.

Technology level: On Spot with the Mon Calamari. The Necropsi are very very skilled with Technology and have uses for Bio-Tech even. Though when compared to Vong Bio-Tech the Necropsi have alot to learn.
General behavior: Zealots in short. Forever devoted to pleasing their Deity Denoch. Social Orders held together by their Faith and Cooperative structure of Classes. Those who refuse this order are treated as flawed or infidels.

History: The Aldu'Ock Necropsi were always present in the Galaxy, In the Wilds of Space they lay dormant per say in their beliefs. Watching the Galaxy unfold as they continued their beliefs in their deity Denoch. Originally the species resided on a unknown home planet. Whether it was their hate of nature or a sign from their deity Denoch, the mass exodus their remaining species took was for the better. The Galaxy dubbed this time an era of Diesease, The Gulag Plague ran rampant and those who did not move to space perished, Though it did not stop there. Many other Civilizations were wiped out by the plague and the Necropsi believed to be on that list by most but that assumption was very wrong. The numbers of the Necropsi was easily cut by 3/4 during the Exodus to space. Their Mass of a ship was their new home. A space station that fitted their needs. Without the resources of a planet naturally regrowing the necropsi were limited on how much they could use in energy and food. Resosrting to recycling the dead into a sort of fuel the species became sadistic bio engineers. The Dead served a purpose that aided the Colony. They survived the Ages of Darkness and came out stronger. Shortly after a change occurred when the ascendance of their head priest and with one role empty the wheels of progression continued to turn. In his place a new head Priest was chosen, one who was craftier and more Charismatic. His views on the Religion of Aldu'Ock was tainted slightly. Instead of believing that the Necropsi should remain in their section of space he suggested and convinced many that now was the time to expand, claim and show the rest of that the Necropsi were still here. Under the orders to expand and peek out of their Colony a expedition was sorted and made from the Xulge class. Their mission to gather information and re introduce whatever planet they visited to their presence. During the Expedition the Galaxy was under attack from a threat that was known as Alaka, The Nether worlds had opened and became real. A event that was shocking to discover on the Necropsi part only due to the fact that it was fortold that one day Denoch would show a sign to his worshipers by tearing the sky and making rifts. With the exploring Xulge not only examining these event but also witnessing them first hand they shortened their voyage to the other planets and returned back to their home space station to give their reports.

Apon Arrival the Xulge expedition members exclaimed that Denoch had shown them the signs, with what they saw on record/film the priests studied and held gathered discussing what to make of it all for 8 years. During this time of decision making the Galaxy still went under the odd rule of alaka and her power. After coming to a decision the Council of Aldu'Ock decided the Signs were legitimate and that they the Necropsi were directed to destroy the one who opened the rifts through the force. Believing every Force user had a hand in this attempt on the Galaxys longevity.... the deathly silence of war sounded in the Colony. The Xulge prepared the masses for war and the Mudrac branded it a crusade to purge the infidelic nature of the force using "Cultist".
Notable Player-Characters: None Yet.
Intent: I honestly think the Starwars universe needs more Cyborg types, I always wanted to make a cyborg but I wanted them to be complex in design and their ways different from just being a merc with a fancy body. Best way i saw to do this was to make a new race of beings that fancy technology to a scary degree and have a different view of the Galaxy. I can see the Necropsi making a interesting threat and assisting the rise of the anti force user era.

Author Thoughts: The concept of this Race i got started when I started reading about various cyborg types from several games and other TV shows. Took me roughly 3 days to throw plan out and get a draft started. The First say was me lookin through pics and getting that motivation, 2nd day was brainstorming the details of the Culture and general behavior and the 3rd day was mostly brain storming the history of the species which I had surprisingly alot of fun doing.

Fun Fact!: "Mudrac" is Croatian for Savant.

Picture Sources:
http://www.dominancewar.com/index.htm
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/necron
Most of the other Pictures I found on Imgur

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Sorry this took so long to get to, finals week was this week

Anywho, I like this sub, kinda like the Borg in a way, but just need to address a few things
  • Since they have so many cybernetics, I would like to see an additional weakness added from ion weaponry since that would probably not go so well for them
  • In the history section, can I please have a mention how these guys handled the Gulag Virus and the 400 years of darkness please?
Handle those two things, and I have no problem sending this up the food chain

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Okay if we're playing with the Gulag here, need to be some stipulations then
  • It cannot be passed on to others
  • It is a mutated strain of the virus exclusive to your species and it is slowly killing them, making them even more reliant on the cybernetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom