Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan

I read somewhere that because Alderaan though having proclaimed leaving the Republic, that because it remained within the sphere of influence of the Republic that another Senator could be appointed, or allowed.

I believe [member="Mantic Dorn"] stated this somewhere when he was speaking with [member="Janira Fenni"] . So, until things get straightened out Faith will remain in the Alderaan seat .

And until things get straightened around Faith will remain as Minister of Intelligence if [member="Jack Sparrow"] agrees.

[member="Alyesa Organa"]

Regardless.

I will make this clear.

The Republic does not control the military forces that I have procured on my own. What-so-ever. This is clearly stated in every purchase or submission as to where their loyalties are so I want to ensure that the Republic PCs don't get it confused.

There is dissension and mistrust due to IC actions abroad. Alderaan may be in the sphere of influence but that doesn't invalidate years of RP by Faith and myself. Either way, carrying on.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Alyesa Organa"]

I have no idea whats happening but if someone is trying to control an army that you subbed or otherwise own I strongly oppose that. Let me know if I can help somehow.
Otherwise maybe contact a RPJ.

Hope it is sorted in a good manner for everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom