Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan

Elaine, [member="Alyesa Organa"] is currently rebuilding so yes the vong forming is being dealt with, and it is understood that within a decade of the vong forming Alderaan healed itself much like the Hutt Worlds.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] thank you, I have decide I am going to rebuild house thul, as a major fort, due to fear of the sith. Any ideas or like to join in?

Also seeing the other member is never around, and is still a member of the one sith I figured I would be in charge of that house know. Seeing I did what I could during the occupation.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Alderaan has undergone an overhaul and is continuing to do so. I've done a few submissions and have a few waiting to be thrown into the Codex.

I also have extensive military forces under the Royal Military Forces with the Royal House of Organa leading the charge on the front of that.

That being said - what would be the purpose of House Thul being a major fort on Alderaan under the nose of House Organa? Not saying that you can't do that, but considering we have brigades worth of troop elements, tanks and even a pinpoint satellite system in place to combat invasion forces - I'm just curious.

If you want to start a thread and come to the New Aldera Palace and meet with Alyesa, I'd be more than happy to facilitate this as a development thread if you want to enlighten me as to your plans?

In addition - the Vong forming has been dealt with, via a contract with [member="Darell Irani"].

So Alderaan has been restored to it's former glory. I will be throwing up New Aldera City tonight once I'm done with the submission.

[member="Alyesa Organa"] if it was not for me, you would have no house. I kept it safe during your exile, well as best I could under the circumstances. So I would like to rebuild my own know, and get my house in order.

Elaine Thul said:
[member="Alyesa Organa"] if it was not for me, you would have no house. I kept it safe during your exile, well as best I could under the circumstances. So I would like to rebuild my own know, and get my house in order.
If it were not for me - you would not have a planet to return to. I don't believe you protected anything during any exile because o_O I wasn't exiled anywhere but to Alderaan.

If you'd like we can have a pretty little civil war and I'd be glad to wipe your house clean off the map :)

As I said - build your stuff and do your RP but it's called respect for what I have done while you were LOA.

No one is stopping you.

Now if you wanna go slapping away a hand - fine by me.

[member="Alyesa Organa"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Hello Alderanians!

Sorry to barge in like this. I read in another unrelated thread that Alderaan was pulling back their senator.

While I in no way wish to interfere with your fun storytelling I just figured it might be good to have a sort of insight on whats happening.
I am one of those guys that just dont get information unless it is right in front of me... /:

So, a quick recap just to avoid missunderstanding things would be great? :)

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

What I say and what happens - can be two different things.

If Faith continues to represent Alderaan despite Alderaan's proclamation - it's her choice. I cannot dictate for another writer.

She can always pursue the diplomatic route.

Alexander Sannes said:
Viva la Revolution!

Love you though [member="Mantic Dorn"], but you be losing planets ICly.
I am?
Didnt know they were mine ;)

I am still confused about what you guys are doin, and I cant really commit to it before my loa because of RL reasons, but I hope you are having fun with the plots.

Cheers!

[member="Janira Fenni"]

Mantic Dorn said:
I am?
Didnt know they were mine ;)

I am still confused about what you guys are doin, and I cant really commit to it before my loa because of RL reasons, but I hope you are having fun with the plots.

Cheers!

[member="Janira Fenni"]
Hopefully everything is alright.

Other than that - it's in the same thread as Eshan as I didn't want to clutter up more space for redundant stuff.

ICly our groups believe that the Republic has failed. We believe it is in our best interest to cut ties in light of pending war with the Mandalorians and the loss of Jedi support. We believe the Republic is going to fall, so rather than fight for something we no longer believe in, we are preparing to create something better: The New Republic. Call it a rebirth, if you will. We are trying to make a real Republic where our armed forces aren't loose canons and the senate actually has serious control over what the faction does and does not do. No supreme whatever positions. Etc. I'm slowly working on a drawn out charter/plan for it. Most in the GR will be welcome to join us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom