Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Alderaan Welcome Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alderaan Welcome Center

Image Source:
http://imagesci.com/img/2013/04/architecture-building-design-9404-hd-wallpapers.jpg (exterior)
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/blue-glass-corridor-5914233.jpg - view from inside the walkway to the center.

Classification: Welcome Center

Affiliation: House Organa, Royal House of Alderaan

Description:

This is a single story structure that is attached to the spaceport in New Aldera City. Visitors arriving via this spaceport would not be able to leave unless they pass through the Center. The Center has a walkway made of glass where an individual can look out see the city and the mountains beyond giving them an glimpse of the beauty of Alderaan. Inside the Center they would be directed over to either a droid or a worker who would issue either a visitors permit or the mining permit.

If a visitors permit it would be 25.00 credits per person, per pass with an option for tours of other areas around Alderaan.

If a mining permit the prspector would need to know how much phrik they wish to mine, and pay the fee of 25,000 credits per push cart of raw ore. The worker will then assign a mine from a list of approved mines. Transportation would be provided to and from the mine. Depending upon the length of stay a visitors pass would be automatically granted giving the miner opportunity to visit other areas of Alderaan.

History: Faith began to realize after Death Watch had infiltrated Alderaan that there had to be a way to control access to Alderaan. Additionally she wanted to try and protect the mining rights of the families and companies on Alderaan. The Family discussed what would be the best way to do this and determined that the issuance of visitor permits or mining permits would help to alleviate some of the problems. They know that law abiding citizens would adhere but that there is still the risk of raiders on the mines.

This meant creating a facility that could issue the permits, and monitor the miners coming to Alderaan. They would be able to provide jobs to some in order to issue and collect the permits which would benefit the economy of Alderaan.

Intent:
To create a facility to issue permits, and collect fees to support the government of Alderaan, and protect as much as possible the mining facilities from raid.

Links: N/A
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/94417-history-and-tourism/

Liliane

L
[member="Faith Organa"]

At the moment, the Description and History sections are a bit too short. I would like you to expand on them. At the moment, you haven't described the building's look and architecture or anything at all. History could also be advanced upon by mentioning the building process or getting the rights to build on the land or anything else you may come up with.

Liliane

L
[member="Faith Organa"]

That's much better now.

I'm going to pass this to another judge for a mandatory second check. :)

Liliane

L
[member="Faith Organa"]

As it turns out, I am no longer on my probation period, so I can mark this as pending approval now.

Approved by me, pending secondary. :)

[member="Lorelei Darke"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom