Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Alderaan Hour

Tags: Jax Thio Jax Thio Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Coming out of the spaceport, Carter took a look around his surrounding as he take in the view. This is the first time Carter been here, as when he was still a Detective on Coruscant he didn't have much opportunity to go anywhere and the only time he's been to another planet was he had assignment on on Nar Shaddaa. The thought of Nar Shaddaa sent shivers to his spine, with the only good memory was how glamourous the gambling site were there. He continue to walk away from the spaceport, as he continue to walk around he spotted two beautiful women walking past him.

"Hey Ladies" as Carted said smoothly to them, but the two women didn't give him much attention at Carter before continuing to walk away. Carter continue to look at the women before he stops and resume walking. "I guess it not just the planet that's beautiful, but the women too" he said to himself and continued to say "I should get out of Coruscant more often if this is the case" as he then smiles. Carter soon snaps himself out of it, he reminds himself that his here to either find some work or get some contacts to get work. His office has been dry of clientele, due to him not having enough publicity or the reputation. He was recommended by his old buddies on the Security Force to go here. saying how much of a gold mine it is. With Carter now on Aldreraan after much consideration whether he should or not come here, but at the end he has not much of a choice.

He look not far from the distance the building he was told to come to if he wants some information, an Alderaan Cantina. Just like any other planets, be it rich or not, cantinas are where information goes in and out. Carter looks over his equipment and start to tidy up his clothing while continuing to walk to the cantina, as he wants to make the best impression if he wants to get anything out of this place. He drew closer to the Cantina, as he gaze over how different the building just from the outside compared to the stink hole of a Cantina on the lower level of Coruscant. "Maybe i should consider moving and set up my office in this planet" he jokes to himself as he nears the Cantina Entrance.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Marcus Carter Marcus Carter , Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

It had been 7 hours since that fateful fire that affected a small village in the mountains of Alderaan this morning. Jax spent the entire day coordinating with the rescue teams to evacuate as many people as they could. Yet despite their best efforts, the casualty rate was higher than what was predicted. About 70 people died in the explosion with an additional 110 wounded, Jax read the report stonefaced barely able to comprehend what was placed before him. 1,000 people lived in this small village: Chiranan all that serenity ruined by one tragic accident. Or so it would seem, Jax placed the data pad down and observed the rescue teams continuing to clean up the debris.

"So what we got Archer?" Jax asked the commander of the firefighters. He had scraggily brown hair, blue eyes and bushy moustache. His pale skin was covered in soot to where he raked his forehead to keep the dust from hitting his eyes. "Everyone near the explosion was vaporized," Archer replied in hoarse voice. "That large crater over in the West is the source of the explosion."

"You think it was an accident?" Jax asked. "I haven't heard of any tensions between the families. Nor has Alderaan been threatened by the Brotherhood. The planet is located far from Brotherhood space."

"I'm not sure," Archer said. "But it's safe to investigate the rubble, I suggest you have a look around Master Thio."

"That I'll do," Jax nodded. "Thank you, Archer."

As Archer bowed and continued to help with rescue efforts, Jax made his way towards the crater. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he sensed that there was more to this explosion than a simple accident.

Tags: Jax Thio Jax Thio Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

As Carter about to enter the cantina, 2 Alderaan paramedics storms offs outside and bumps him accidentally. "Hey man!" Carter shouted with annoyance in his tone, and he then added "Watch where your going!, this is brand new clothes I got here". The 2 paramedics didn't respond and or even noticed they bump into Carter, they move in such hurry, which cause Carter to be baffled. "Damn, guess the guys here has no manners" he continued to grumble whilst fixing his clothing which he just bought recently with money he won gambling.

After he fixed his clothing, Carter finally went inside the cantina. Which to his surprise was quite empty, barely anyone inside and the mood was a bit off somehow. Carter continue to look around the room before he looks over the bar as he sees the bartender cleaning his glass. Carter heads over to the bar, as he then took a seat in front of the bartender. "Can i get something drink?" he asked the bartender and gave a big smile towards him. "Yeah, sure" the bartender answered and started preparing a drink for Carter.

Moments later the bartender gave Carter his drink, "Here you go sir" he said after he placed the drink in front of Carter. Carter immediately picked up his drink and took a nice sip to wash away his thirst. "I do love me some refreshing drink after landing on a beautiful planet" Carter smiled, satisfied with his drink that was given to him. Carter then put down the glass and looks towards the bartender, "So why is the place so empty" he asked the obvious to the bartender. The bartender sigh before replying "Heard there was some sort of fire and explosion at a village", and he added "So a lot of people are either busy taking care of it or inside their homes for safety". Carter squints his eyes and cocking his head back a bit, "Guessing those paramedics were in a hurry due to being called in" he said to the bartender before adding "And here i thought you people have no manners", Carter smirk but the bartender was not amused. "I'm just playing with ya" Carter said in a joking manner to the bartended.

A fire huh, maybe this could be a chance for me to help out. Maybe if I'm able to help out with the investigation i might get a reward and some job offers in return. That was what Carter thought to himself, as he did came to Alderaan to find work, and not long after he arrived he found one. Carter made up his mind to head over there and see if he could find some clues about the explosion. Sure he want to help out as he is a former police and now Private Detective, but as always his main motives is to get money.

"Do you know where this village located at" he asked the bartender, which the bartender then replied to Carter "It's south east from here, just head outside the gate and you should be able to see the smokes". Carter then picked up his drink again to finish it, he then put down the glass and gave the bartender credits for the drink + tip for the information. Carter stood up and started heading towards the cantina exit, "Thanks for the drink" he waved the bartender as he walks away. The bartender then asked in a loud voice "You're not going over there are you?" the bartender gave Carter a worried and confused look, to which Carter then replied in a cheery voice "Ohh yes I am". Before he exit through the door, Carter looked back and said "I'll come back here again to celebrate with some drinks" he smiled as he then finally goes out of the Cantina.

Carter began following the bartender direction he gave towards the village, as not long after he started walking, he later stopped in his tracks. "Maybe I should find somewhere I could rent a speeder, don't think walking is a great idea" he said to himself and added "Especially when I'm wearing expensive clothes, to which i do not want to get dirtied", Carter smirks. He looks around the area trying to see if there's any place to rent a speeder, "I should have asked the bartender about speeder" he said annoyed with himself before he shouted "DAMN!".​

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Marcus Carter Marcus Carter , Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Jax approached the large rubble that Archer pointed him to. "Rubble?" Jax muttered under his breath looking at the massive hole that was created by the explosion. "More like crater, it's like this place was hit by an orbital bombardment."

Looks like the rescue team didn't have time to shift through the debris but thankfully, Jax could use the Force to sense out anything that could be interesting or unusual. Closing his eyes, the Jedi Master walked over to one of the items of interest: Damaged pipe piece. Kneeling down, Jax rubbed the surface of the valve with his fingers his eyes squinting for any clues. "Looks like a regulator valve," Jax muttered looking over the smoldered metal. "Let's see here...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom