Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alchemy forge questions.

So on the low Lisa has been building up a force nexus enclosed by an alchemy chamber for her personal use. My question is would it fall under location or Tech categories. Since the nexus and alchemy chamber are both built in the same thread, with maximum quality posts as I can muster.

Here have a look, tell me what you think.

Nice quality, I suggest writing your heart out for this - the codex will really ride you for posts. I suggest consulting Val (Codex Admin), he's got a good idea on what you'll need.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

My question with it is, can the nexus and the Forge both be submitted under one thread, since they are both technically made in this thread?

I would like it noted that the nexus exists and that it is within the forge itself. Not an AOE.

I was going off an article Darth Morgoth posted somewhere in the OS boards on how to make an Alchemy chamber.

Lisa Ticon said:
I was going off an article Darth Morgoth posted somewhere in the OS boards on how to make an Alchemy chamber.
Yeeeaaaahhhh. Don't go by that.

Anyways, yes, but you'd still need a decent development thread (more than you would for the location submission to begin with).

When I made Cathedral Forge, my dev thread was for the forge itself. Any extraneous super powerful stuff within it? Naw. That wasn't part of the forge.

When in doubt, do more dev threads. More is better to come forth with than less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom