Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alchemists

Kära is my only Alchemist, and she doesn't do on-demand-Alchemy. She's also highly selective about who she'd even give the knowledge that she is capable of such a thing to. Sorry.

Warren presently needs 3 Force Blades, one of which is a katana and two are shorter versions. A set of rings that could allow him to command the natural elements of Earth, Fire, Air and Water and similar would also be welcomed.

Matreya

My alt [member="Damien Daemon"] would be useful for those endeavors. He is adept in Force Imbuement. As well he can craft the rings you seek.

[member="Warren Century"]

[member="Warren Century"]

That's quite the powerful set of rings. The swords? Easy to do. The rings though, that's a project. So I agree with [member="Særa Ayña Savan"] . What do you have to offer?

Matreya

Lol that's basically what I said from the first moment. Damien usually requires a massive price for splendid items. One of the people that wanted to learn Force Walk had to have the memories of his Mother stolen. Every single one of them.

Well, for the blades Warren could program whoever makes them as a 'Blue Asset' into the Droids, meaning they'd never be hurt by them. And as for the rings, how does 20% of every sell his new company makes, when it launches products sound?

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Warren Century"] - It's not about wealth or prestige, it's about the effort. All most want to see -- at least I speak for myself -- is a little effort to back that shiny new toy you got without actually having a hand in making. In fact, I usually have people who want something from me have a hand in its development thread. ;)

To be totally honest I don't think any of those would require a development thread at base value, least of all the swords, but it's a lot of power to inherit and I usually like making people work or sacrifice for it in some substantial way to show they earned that power. :)

With that said, you can just throw my name on the swords because to my knowledge they're base canon and are just a solid lightsaber analog. If you want the rings, you can either dev them with me (if you want them to be exceptionally useful) or contribute some meaningful advantage of your character, such as no questions asked favors, memories of your mother, your left kidney (just kidding, but feel free). And I'll be honest, I really don't like doing run-on dev threads anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom