Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alas, Babylon: Countermeasures (Republic/Jedi)

It took him longer than he expected, but eventually he had drawn enough from the Force that he was completely submerged in it's embrace and he had retreated back into his own mind. It wasn't something that he did often, but the merits that came with were good. Even if he was uncharacteristicaly sitting motionless on the ground.

He hadn't been there, but when Daella Apparine had betrayed the order and the Republic Military that she had gotten closer to struck him. Antares had liked the blunt nature she had had, and she was certainly the Bladesman that he had wanted to be from when he first became a Jedi.

His mind was clear and he continued.

[member="Bard of the Hyperlanes"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen smirked at Connerys sense of humor. Though a Force Finder sounded too much like an Inquisition for her tastes.

"I see. Well then, I'll just wait here then while you boys work. ...Oh. But my com went down in that burn out. Senator? Would you mind thanking our pilots and telling them we're fine. I'd appreciate it."

She smiled a fake smile and closed her helm. Hopefully all the playtime with their squid friends was over.

[member="Bard of the Hyperlanes"]

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="Antares Windu"] [member="Karen Roberts"]

Now that was a bit of a puzzlement. Republic officer Force Master politely declining to finish the mission, while brandishing the most insincere smile he'd ever seen -- Rel didn't have the time or crayons to analyze that. He tapped his comm, gave the pilots his perfunctory thanks for almost roasting him alive, and set off down the temple side to start digging up whatever glowed blue in the dusk. There wasn't much. Windu wasn't terribly strong in the Force, so this was going to be a long night. With a grunt, he put on some macrogoggles and tuned the pickup to the right frequency of blue. His Lightbringer showed a cumulative ping as his movement triangulated it; it resolved into two hazy dots, one Antares, the other Roberts. More to the point, he'd keyed it to his ship's crystallographic sensors to give himself a better idea of where to dig.

A good few hours filled his backpack with thaissen crystals of various size. That made it night, and this many thaissen crystals would do what needed doing. That about wrapped things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom