Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alachei Wants You for the Mnenchei Monarchy!

Xav Tor

X
I would like to submit an application! Here it goes: LOL

Your faction sounds really cool and i can gather info for you because i'm an info broker.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Xav Tor"] You're in, mate! Have at it, and hope you enjoy your time in!
Anyone's welcome to join, regardless of skill or background (provided they aren't pure Dark Side/Sith style Evil and a threat to our society).
We use both Dark and Light here!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Nope. @[member="Xav Tor"]
One need not even be a combatant. Everyone contributes in different ways, or perhaps they are simply seeking a home or protection; many small strokes may fell a large tree. ;D

PS: I should also note, Sith/Dark Siders are welcomed, apprehensively. As long as they don't kill our people, disobey the monarchy, or slay a village in some remote crag of space for no reason and set off a war... go nuts guys. xD
(They'll be expected to learn certain Light side traits though because we're mostly Dual-spec. Sort of like Unified.)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Dorpo"] Well, that's for you to decide. I'm pretty sure the forum is guest-accessible though, so you're free to look at some of the pinned's and see for yourself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom