Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Al-Khali Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Living_Tribunal_by_starvingzombie.jpg

Image Source: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2009/252/1/f/The_Living_Tribunal_by_starvingzombie.jpg
Intent: A central statue built at the Al-Khali base
Development Thread:
Blog
Retrieving Ritual Blade - Ongoing
Manufacturer: One Sith
Model: Watcher Statue
Affiliation: One Sith
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material:
  • Turadium
  • Permacrete
  • Mirror
  • Repulsor (for head)
Description:
Built at the heart of Al-Khali in the once ruins of the tower. Seras and the researchers there didn't want to rebuild the tower but creating a monolith to their work and the ones who had come before was needed. The statue is a turadium frame with permacrete built around and through it. Carved to hold a secret compartment containing the ritual blade recovered from the world and sealed with a special lock. The auditory lock requiring three passwords to be opened in the form of riddles.

The head of the statue is designed with a motion sensor and repulsor system to levitate the four headed top. A single body facing the entrance of the base but four faces that can rotate depending on how you do. The first face is carved in the image of Darth Drear who discovered the secrets of the orchid and created the rituals required. The second is Darth Scaborious who preformed the ritual and damned the world. The third is of Seras who constructed the base to study the sickness.

The fourth is not a carved face, it is a mirror that morphs the features of the one looking into it to show what the sickness and the darkside would do to them. Using a progression computer and AI built into the statue. The riddles are also tracked by the computer that learns and adapts to the state of the academy speaking in a raspy mechanical voice while its core rests in the chest of the statue showing a golden fire that can illuminate it.

Three Riddles:
"I am more powerful then the gods, more evil then the devil, the poor have me, the rich need me and when you eat me your body dies.... What am I?"
"My life can be measured in hours. I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am; quick, fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. What am I?"
"I'm not mans best friend, I'm their enemy, I can mark your end, Yet you do not see me, I am very small, But very tough, If you have me, Then you have it rough. What am I?"
Primary Source:

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

There is a secret compartment that opens up and will hold a sword. Either the canon ritual blade drear created and was left in the chamber or a new sith blade that would be subbed later. That thread is just starting to really pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom