Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech AL-21 Wrist Mounted Micro-Electromagenetic Plasma Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jx2pQ9V.gif

KfvJl0h.gif

• Manufacturer: Allya Vi'Dreya, CIS, Locke And Key Mechanics

• Affiliation: Allya Vi'Dreya, CIS, Locke And Key Mechanics

• Model: AL-21 Wrist Mounted Micro-Electromagnetic Plasma Blaster

• Modularity: Yes (Can be mounted on various equipment)

• Production: Semi-Unique

• Material: Titanium, standard plasma-blaster components, insulated wiring, tibanna gas

SsDCCRD.gif

• Classification: Electromagnetic Plasma Wrist-Blaster

• Size: Small

• Weight: Light

• Ammunition Type: Power Cell, gas canister

• Ammunition Capacity: 100 shots

• Reload Speed: Low (Have to change both power cell and gas canister)

• Effective Range: Personal

• Rate of Fire: Average

• Stopping Power: Very High

• Recoil: Low

pvlrY3F.gif

• Titanium construction

• Reinforced bracing

• Electromagnetic plasma

• Reinforced directional “barrel” for accuracy

laHqeuT.gif

• Electromagnetic-Plasma Technology – The weapon is much more effective than a standard blaster pistol for power. It also has a handful of smaller perks. When the tear drop shaped plasma bolt hits a lightsaber, shield, or pretty much anything, there is a very small explosion as the plasma bursts out of containment. During this, a small EMP is also created from the epicenter. While it has a diameter of twelve centimeters, if it hits right, it can cause some issues for a lightsaber's focusing lens, or other components. It also can't be deflected back.

• Small – This weapon is designed to be part of a wrist mounted arsenal, as such, it's incredibly small, and able to fit in such devices.

• Solid Construction – The device is well built, and able to take a small beating before it fails. This construction also makes it a highly accurate weapon with little wobble. So long as its in effective range.

REd9L4x.gif

• Slow to Reload – The small power cell and gas canister that allows the weapon to work has the same number of shots. Meaning, that when it runs out, both have to be replaced for it to work again, increasing reload time.

• Not very long range – The weapon is designed to be used at a personal range. It's accuracy and power die off tremendously outside of that distance.

• Slightly Slower- It's much less noticeable at closer range, however, the tear drop shaped bolts fired from the gun move ever so slightly slower than standard blaster bolts. Towards the edge of the effective range, this allows more ability for people to dodge, or duck behind cover to escape its wrath.

RJLW954.gif

Another piece added to a puzzle, the electromagnetic plasma weaponry was discovered by Allya on a trip to Umbara to reconnect with her grandmother's heritage. Here, she found a most incredible style of weapons that, to her, had endless possibilities.

As the weaponry was made smaller, it lost a lot of its power, and its explosive strength that allowed it to once devastate entire platoons. However, it was now able to be carried by a singular individual as part of a larger arsenal, and this mobility more than made up for the shorter range, lack of power, and other smaller issues that came with it.

The gas was super heated and wrapped in an electromagnetic shield, so that when it was then propelled out, the moment it hit something, the shield burst. This allowed the plasma to expand quickly, and it exploded out. A small EMP burst followed from the shielding expanding after being disrupted. For its size, it was a powerful addition to an arsenal, and helped to further protect from lightsaber users, as well as to offer solutions to various issues. For instance, if a user could aim lower on the lightsaber towards the base, the electromagnetic pulses could fry the circuitry inside the saber, or the small explosions could crack the focusing lens, thereby ending the threat of the saber.

Alone, it was an interesting weapon, but would never truly win a fight. But when it was added to a system, and wielded by someone who understood the skill of trickery, versatility in combat, and how to control the flow of battle, it could become an invaluable tool in the box.

"I took your advice. I went and tried to figure out where I fit into things. I know I don't belong there, but I managed to find some cool things to bring back with me. I don't have to be ashamed of what places make me up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom