Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Akovin Relentless Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future-State-Gotham-1-1.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Radiation: High
    • EMP/Ion: High
    • Sonic: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Juggernaught Headbutt: With highly durable materials included in its construction coupled with an Anticoncussion Field, there is very little that can physically penetrate the structure of this helmet or transfer enough energy through it to harm the wearer. On top of that, kinetic energy is absorbed and transformed into storable energy, which can later be released through kinetic impact.
  • Energetically Resistant: Multiple safeguards have been put into place to ensure with a high degree of certainty that exterior high-intensity energy and radiation (electromagnetic or ionized) minimally interfere with the internal components of the helmet. Additionally, it largely protects the wearer from a significant portion of the radiation exposure caused by the RAW ALE Field Generator when it is in use. Aside from protection for the wearer, it is also partially a safeguard from corrupting or accidentally creating pathways for the internal AI for the Neural Shuffler from infecting subsystems it doesn't belong to. For further security as a preventative measure, trace amounts of Neuranium have been added to the base structure of the helmet and surrounding the Cybernetic component to prevent escape routes through signal or scanner waves. This does come at a slight cost to the overall weight of the helmet.
  • Mind Breaker: Through the use of a cybernetical variant Neural Shuffler integrated into the helm design, the power of suggestion comes as easily as thinking about it. The AI it uses might be malevolent, but its' brute force learning tactics make it the superior intellect to nearly any creature it is pointed at.
  • Time Crunch: With a scaled-down and miniaturized RAW ALE Field generator, time can be accelerated locally to give the wearer heightened reaction speed, and completely negates or breaks down stasis-like effects in a localized area surrounding the wearer. Additionally, the veil of time is not limited to the wearer's perception, as the Chronoscope lens has been incorporated into the helmet visors, allowing them to peer back in time with clarity.
  • Sensor Jammer: Given the trace amounts of Neuranium, some scanners may encounter some interference when locked on the wearer at close range. For example, certain lifeform scanners might overlook the wearer as alive at close range.
  • Shield Disruptor: With the helmet designed and constructed by iBorg scientist Lance of Dreams, he made certain that he'd give the option for the young Mr. Akovin, son of the late iBorg Research and Development Engineer Triam Akovin, to utilize traditionally cybernetic components favored by his mother during life. This gave him access to the Gatebreaker node which has unique shield disrupting characteristics. In addition, it would give him access to the Second Wind node, should he choose to manually switch it out, conferring its benefits at the expense of no longer being able to walk through shields.
WEAKNESSES
  • Continuous Thermal Energy: Though the helm is well protected from most forms of energy, its design principles operated under the assumption of short-term exposure. The continuous thermal energy presented by a lightsaber or fusion-torch-like item can cut/melt its way through the helm with relative ease in a second or two, even faster if the specific heat energy is concentrated into a point. While it may be able to resist a glancing blow from a lightsaber strike, it will quickly become vulnerable to an additional contact, especially if sustained or taken as a direct hit.
  • Shield Complications: Although the helm employs various types of field generators of its own, it has a complicated relationship with them. The Neural Shuffler cannot penetrate through shields, the Gatebreaker node allows walking through shields but prevents the user from utilizing one while active, and the RAW ALE Field renders shields within its radius weaker (and stealth fields are mutually exclusive once activated). This additionally means that while the RAW ALE Field is activated, the helm does lose some of its hallmark kinetic protection capabilities to a certain degree.
  • Signal Complications: Between the latent weaknesses of the RAW ALE Field Generator, and the trace amount of Neuranium, signal data is not very reliable to the wearer.
  • Power Consumption: Given the number of highly energetic functions that the helm provides, it requires a significant power source usually provided by a separate set of armor. The connection point for the power transfer is located on the back of the neck, which leaves it more vulnerable to attack, especially as the armor is least comprehensive in this location for functional mobility.
  • Dark Aggression: Sarrassian Iron used in the construction of the helm has a peculiar and unintended connection to the dark side, and may lead to more aggressive behaviors. Additionally, Dark Side wielders may find their powers more effective against the wearer of the helm but may be more effective while wearing it as well.
DESCRIPTION

After Cassus Akovin's original mask was spontaneously destroyed during an emotionally traumatic event, the young Shadowrunner Bounty Hunter went on the lookout to commission a new mask for him to utilize. Eventually, after some failures contracting out something to his tastes, Lance of Dreams offered his services while Cassus attended a Darkwire tatt-chat. Accepting the offer, Lance of Dreams constructed something that match the character of the destructive yet enduring youth in honor of his late colleague.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

This is a very cool helmet! I love it!
  • Please link the Future State Gotham's imdb site, or the official homepage.
  • You forget to fill the Modularity field, please edit this.
  • You can't use the "iBorg Prosthetic Augments" company and the "The Aurek Gatebreaker Field Disruption Node, from iBorg" without permission, please ask Jon's permission or deelte these from your submission.
  • And please add one more PvP relevant weakness to your weakness list.

1. I provided the DC comics website where it appears.

2. Apologies, complete now.

3. I've had permission to use and create for iBorg since 2015, but I nonetheless included links and a screenshot to both the original permission and the more recent permission for Lance of Dreams

4. I have added the following:
  • Power Consumption: Given the number of highly energetic functions that the helm provides, it requires a significant power source usually provided by a separate set of armor. The connection point for the power transfer is located on the back of the neck, which leaves it more vulnerable to attack, especially as the armor is least comprehensive in this location for functional mobility.
5. I forgot to add this on my original submission, so let me know if this changes anything but I decided to incorporate a Chronoscope purchased by Daiya Daiya and gifted to me before the gift functionality was disabled. My inventory should hold the record for it, but I can also provide a screenshot of the details if that is preferred.

Thank you for your time, let me know if there is anything else I need to attend to!

MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Thank you!
  • For the future, the first permission is not good, because he gave the permission to a different character, not Cassus. And because you renamed the character and changed it, you cannot use it in the future. The second one is good.
  • Daiya's gift, I still need the print screen about the transaction, or the buying and the permission (if you cannot make a print screen about the gifting notification anymrore), otherwise I cannot accept it. Or maybe the easiest if you ask a permission from Kal, he'll defintiely give you a funny one (personal experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom