Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBorg Prosthetic Augments: TAKE THE HIT

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
iBorg
TAKE THE HIT
Neural Implants
Link your central nervous system to these augments and experience a whole new perspective on life.
Nearly invisible and easily concealed, sensor-masked against all but the closest and most precise scans.
One Aurek/Zerek Socket. Use any of our Aurek or Zerek Nodes without visual cues.
One Aurek Socket, one Zerek Socket, knowledge cartridge compatible, a wide variety of features.
The comprehensive, bold, and flexible choice.
Nearly invisible and easily concealed, sensor-masked against all but the closest and most precise scans.
Can record and transmit everything you see and hear. Ideal for reporters, explorers, and intelligence assets.
Aurek Nodes
Plug-and-play Aurek Nodes fit the Aurek Socket on many of our neural implants.
Aurek Nodes confer powerful technological capabilities.
Aurek Cortical Datasplint Node​
One of the finest cortical datasplints on the market.
Allows secure, encrypted storage of large volumes of information, with option to wipe irretrievably under torture or duress.
Walk through shields. Any shields.
A powerful burst of revitalization in combat.
Many more coming soon.
Zerek Nodes
Plug-and-play Zerek Nodes fit the Zerek Socket on many of our neural implants.
Zerek Nodes augment, filter, or alter the way you perceive the universe, everything from entertainment to pain management.
Zerek Ascension Node​
Gain muscle memory for nearly any skill, either temporarily or as a guide to training.
Not to be taken as a full substitute for training and experience.
But yes.
'I know Kung Fu.'
Zerek Stowaway Node​
Motion detector and lifesigns detector.
Shields you from lifesigns sensors and infrared detection.
Zerek Attanni Node​
A modern refinement of the classic Aruzan Attanni system.
Allows realtime sharing of knowledge, memory, sensation, and empathic experience between two or more individuals.
Zerek Resilience Node​
Control your pain, or make it work for you.
Many more coming soon.
Prosthetic Limbs
Arms
Replaces arm to shoulder, spinal support recommended. 2-4x strength augmentation.
Contains deployable automatic ion disruptor.
Yes, that's a disruptor and an ion blaster combined.
Replaces arm to shoulder, spinal support recommended. 2x strength augmentation.
One Aurek Socket, one Zerek Socket. Deployable wide-angle riot gun.
Stabilized aim, enhanced targeting, augmented reality overlay for slicing applications.
Limited production.
Lifestyle Augments
Thirty-second application process, no surgery required.
Fully functional weightless comlink with video capability -- just place your hand against any hard, transparent surface.
Supports a full range of after-market and custom encryption options, plus HoloNet connectivity.

"Hey there [member="Selka Ventus"], my name is Triam Akovin. I am the C.E.O. of Akovin Stock Co., a lucrative company of my own design (and currently singular employee) that specializes in the acquirement of rare materials and converts them into specialized equipment intended to handle a variety of tasks (usually force users). However, I would like to inform you that while this is not necessarily compatible with your field of work, I would very much be interested in handing over my technical expertise and my unique outlook in technological proficiency to the development of your company.

In short, I am very interested in signing a business contract with you where I am granted premium access to your implants for research, development, and testing purposes for you company, in exchange for my endorsement of your company.

Let me know what you think."

-Triam Akovin

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Ms. Akovin,

Your reputation precedes you. Allow me to make a counteroffer: all of the above, plus an agreement that you will contribute to our research and development program exclusively. We're willing to produce your prototypes in exchange for sales and derivative rights, with a guaranteed fifteen percent royalty on all your creations which we sell, as well as all products primarily derived from your concepts.

Selka Ventus
iBorg

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Deal finalized.

ALSO
NEW product now available: Zerek Resilience Node, for managing or eliminating pain. Compatible with the Clarity Neural Implant and other upcoming products.​

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Jennifer Blanchard"]

Approved on all counts. Threw in a Resilience Node for your Zerek Socket.

Also,

NEW product available - the Nyax Arm Cannon - a prosthetic arm with a repeating ion disruptor hidden inside.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Death's Hand"]

Order approved. We can't support custom after-market modifications, but it might be possible to mate the cortosis plating of your original arm with the Nyax. (Submission modification probably required.)

[member="Darth Adekos"]

Approved.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
New product available.

Replaces arm to shoulder, spinal support recommended. 2x strength augmentation.
One Aurek Socket, one Zerek Socket. Deployable wide-angle riot gun.
Stabilized aim, enhanced targeting, augmented reality overlay for slicing applications.
Limited production.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Marek would send a transmission to his business-compadre.

"So, I see you've got the Phade Arm. I'd like to replace my Hardline. Just because I can. How long is the operation? Can we cover it in synthflesh? Will pay for replacement coverings." Because he was vain.

He had money so he replaced his left flesh arm which was perfectly good with the Hardline months ago. But this one? Shiny and new.

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Marek Starchaser"]

• Synthflesh/synthskin covering available, though the seams will still be visible; the Phade's weapons deployment makes it come apart.
  • We can replace most of the inferior NeuroSaav components from the stump mount, retool the mount for the Phade, and plug it on in about half an hour.

Corey's OOC

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Sounds like a plan. And I'll deal with seams. Just for the 'looking good from afar' factor before I blow something up. Lets book the operation.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
New products available:

The Spark
One Aurek/Zerek Socket. Use any of our Aurek or Zerek Nodes without visual cues.

Zerek Stowaway Node
Motion detector and lifesigns detector.
Shields you from lifesigns sensors and infrared detection.

Corey's OOC

Right, late purchase.
Resilience Node and Gatebreaker... thing. Those both work with the Phade Arm, yeah?

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom