Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Akeldama - Dead Planet Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn

Lovely submission! Just curious, though, I might have missed it somewhere. Is this the 4th planet?

Planet(s):
  • Malvolia; First Orbit - Molten Rock
  • Maura; Second Orbit - Poisonous Atmosphere akin to Venus
  • Brone; Third Orbit - Type III Atmosphere
  • Delano; Fifth Orbit - Frozen Rock
  • Angeni; Sixth Orbit - Gas Giant with 12-16 moons
  • Aura; Seventh Orbit - Dwarf Planet
It seems to be missing the 4th. Even if it IS this world it should probably say so, especially, when a "4th orbit" is mentioned below.

Your image credits check out, but, you'll need to add a note where you got your dividers from. In this case, I believe they were made by Darth Metus and colored by Scherezade deWinter. It can just be: "Dividers Made by X Person and X Person". Nothing fancy.

Force Nexus: This is way cool, but, I think the template might have gotten a little wonky in the conversion. I'd highly suggest ordering it so that it mostly matches up as it seems that you've missed the Accessibility field.

Otherwise - You're good to go! Nice job bringing it up to the newest version of Codex. I know that can be hard, especially, with all the broken links after the site move. Tag me when you're ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom