Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ajinar Djo

Ajinar Djo

A

sLTPTLC.png

• OW2Y57h.png

IDENTITYBIOLOGY

-I| NAME Ajinar Elias Kintel Djo
    -I| NICKNAMES Aji, Jin
    -I| TITLE(S) Lord Ajinar Djo
    -I| RANK Jedi Padawan

-I| HOMEWORLD Hapes
    -I| BIRTHPLACE Naboo
    -I| SEXUALITY Bisexual
    -I| GENDER Male
    -I| MARITAL STATUS Single
    -I| LANGUAGES KNOWN Galactic Basic, Hapan, Miralukese
    -I| LANGUAGES SPOKEN Galactic Basic, Hapan, Miralukese

-I| SPECIES Hapan | Miraluka
    -I| AGE Young Adult
    -I| SEX Male
    -I| HEIGHT 6'2"
    -I| WEIGHT 160 lbs
    -I| EYES Blue-Grey
    -I| HAIR Black
    -I| SKIN Tanned
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE Yes
    -I| ALIGNMENT Light
    -I| PLAYBY Toni Mahfud

APPEARANCE
    Ajinar is a tall, dark-haired, pale eyed, tanned young man with athletic musculature. He is a fine specimen of Hapan beauty, with the evidence of his Miralukan heritage coming through in the colour of his eyes, eyes that were assumed could only have ended up brown as his mother’s eyes were.

At first, his pale irises were assumed to be a carryover from his blue-eyed maternal grandfather, but a barrage of genetic testing in infancy to screen for disease (and in particular to determine whether he carried the active gene for the retinitis pigmentosa that caused his mother’s vision loss) revealed that a pigment mutation caused by the Miralukan portion of his DNA was the culprit. However, this has also meant he is a little sensitive to light while average light-eyed Hapan wouldn’t be, and also unlike the average Hapan, Jin possesses some night vision.

• OW2Y57h.png

TRAITS
    STRENGTHS TBD
    Coming soon...

ATTRIBUTES TBD
    Coming soon...

WEAKNESSES TBD
    Coming soon...

PERSONALITY
    Ajinar is caring, charming, and passionate with an intellect that simmers beneath the surface since, as the male offspring of the Duch'a of Hapes and a former member of the Luka Sene, he has had a somewhat unusual upbringing amongst the Hapan elite. He is a hard-working young man, having striven to prove himself as more than his birth in a society that not only restricts those of his sex (which is a normative behaviour he gives little thought to), but in some cases has also subjected him to derision for being not wholly Hapan... but few would openly be found levelling such a slight directly at him, and by extension the Duch'a - she who is second only to the Royal Family, itself - but Ajinar is only all too aware of the whispers. Still, he knows when to mind his words and often does, for even then he is still only a man.

• OW2Y57h.png

ALLEGIANCES
    The Hapes Consortium
    The Jedi Praxeum

RELATIONSHIPS

-I| PLATONIC |I-
    Friends
    TBD

Mentor(s)
    Eline and Irridas Djo
    TBD

-I| ROMANTIC | SEXUAL |I-
    Astor Daraay (Former Partner)

-I| FAMILIAL |I-
    Immediate FamilyOther Relations

Cynthia Djo [Grandmother]
    Valoir Djo [né Al'Grey][Step-Grandfather]
    Indra Djo [Biological Grandfather]
    Eline Djo [Mother]
    Irridas Djo [né Lier][Father]
    Isolde Djo [Younger Sister]
    Elena Djo [Younger Sister]

Teyla Sal-Soren [Aunt]
    Baros Sal-Soren [Uncle]
    Brandyn Sal-Soren [Cousin]
    Briana Sal-Soren [Cousin]
    Blaire Sal-Soren [Cousin]
    Marcus Riggs [Cousin]
    Careina Riggs [Cousin]
  • OW2Y57h.png

HISTORY
    Ajinar was born on Naboo to Eline Djo and her then-lover (now husband) Irridas Lier, a Miralukan Jedi (formerly of the Luka Sene) who had taken it upon himself to complete Eline’s Jedi training in the wake of her quickly progressing vision loss in her thirtieth year - training that had started with Sanna Aureus many years prior - and to guide her through the transition to physical blindness, falling in love with his student in the process. They married in Ajinar’s first year.

While the early years of his life were spent on Naboo with his growing collection of cousins and other children of Naboo’s noble houses for company, the move to Hapes came when his maternal grandmother, Cynthia Djo, wished to abdicate from her position as Duchess of Hapes, requiring Eline to take her place in Ajinar’s fourth year, when his mother was newly pregnant with his siblings, twin sisters Isolde and Elena. Though his memory of those early years is spotty, visits back and forth helped cement his relationships with those back on Naboo, and though these visits became fewer and further between as the children got older and took on more responsibilities of their own, Ajinar always looked forward to seeing them again.

From an early age, Ajinar was trained bit by bit in the ways of the Jedi by his parents, with his father’s Luka Sene-inflected guidance making its mark, but this didn’t utterly take the place of his academic and cultural education; when Ajinar’s years of compulsory education came to an end he was given the option to further his force-based education by seeking out a master on his own. After the coronation of the Consortium’s new Queen, Ajinar booked passage off of Hapes to begin the next chapter of his life…

• OW2Y57h.png

Nothing to see here, yet...

Jl7JEcx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom