Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't That A Kick In the Head...

Grudge looked to the side, a half-cocked grin forming. "Pushin' the abilities and gadgets too far, huh? Well Kark. I plan on blastin' the poodoo out of alot of things after this is all said and done. Seems I'll have to stay level-headed about it. The answer is far greater than what I expected. I would've lost my karkin' poodoo if I had to be plugged up to a machine after every day. Seems I'll have abit of freedom for numerous days. Good..GGGOOOD. good..Greheh.." The Grutt's brow rose at the times estimated for transfer of himself from body to body and taking him out. 5 Minutes seemed short, however in the heat of battle, it could spell his demise. "I'll believe it when I see it, Ultimatum. I was bankin' on having an ejection option where I go BOOOIING! straight out the poodoo, ya'know? Greheha! That'd scare the livin' poodoo out of citizens, wouldn't you agree?" He coughed into his tendril, wiping his now slimy mouth and rubbing it on one of [member="Ultimatum"]'s machine.

Oddly enough, his eyes shifted from left to right as he did. "I Ain't the type to run straight into battle. In some cases..so I won't arm the body to the teeth. The blasters and launcher should suffice for now. However, for added mobility. Gravity Boots..I'll need these. Say I get classically flung out the side of a ship..I'll be karked. Also..if I haven't mentioned before, what are the odds of adding a mechanic that allows me to fly? Wings are hideous on me though, my friend, so without those please. Rockets of some sort, perhaps. For communication and more general things, I'd need a built in Comm-link. Perhaps a motion sensor? More importantly..I'd still need a device that can allow me to broadcast my thoughts across large distances. Whether it be future droids I have or ..the mutants I plan to bring into fruition. Will all of these draw too much on the power, my friend?"

An escape pod like feature. Well that possible, it would make the mechanisms somewhat more complex and therefore easier to fail if put through extreme stresses. Certainly possible and would probably help in dangerous situations. He would look into it. As for keeping calm, well that was perhaps something the organic would learn and quickly too. This galaxy was becoming too chaotic really to just rush around shooting things, it needed careful planning and a patient mind in order to succeed in any meaningful way. He was still learning this, it was difficult to plan for the organic mind which was so full of inconsistencies that they were altogether a difficult species to deal with.

It was good to know that [member="Grudge The Grutt"] was not going gung-ho with the weaponry systems. Those tended to be the greatest draws on a power supply, those and shields. Until such a time as he could build a generator that would fit within the designs necessities, the weapons would need to be kept at a basic minimum so that the shields could retain their strength. After all, what was worth having the ultimate weapon if you could not protect it from the slightest sneeze. Flight systems were another power drain, but depending on how one went about it they might not draw much. He had looked at flight systems for his next body, but had been working towards the repulsor coils and ways of using a planet's gravity to allow flight. Both were some way off. But jet propulsion was entirely possible, likely even.

"The power supply should be fine. Once I get enough diatium or find a way of producing a strong, small generator; then we can expand the body much more and add more technological delights. I will begin work on the thought transmitter, it should not be too difficult, what with your brain being so easy to interface with. The rockets should be easy enough to create, stabilizing will requite a bit of work, perhaps some balancing and extra thrusters over the body will rectify the issue. I will have some adjustments made to the mechanism to allow for an emergency release of you from the body, if might be a bit complicated and therefore somewhat fragile, compared to the rest of the body. I think it will not be too much of a concern, just don't step into shots you don't need to take. Comms are easy and the same goes for motion sensors. How does this sound?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom