Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't That A Kick In the Head...

What a lovely scene, the sight of a massive conglomeration of animated pink pulsating tissue and teeth wiggling its way out a crashed ship. It wheezed, coughing with a cigar between its lips. Broken ship pieces scattered about the vicinity, his form picked up by pink tendrils serving as appendages. "Karking weak ass ship. Gregggh.." The brain body looked upward, peering at the stars. "Seems the view hasn't changed. Now. Where's my kark'n base?" He began to slither about, two hours later finding himself in the exact same crash site..

"Well..fuck." He began to aimlessly search for his hidden base. Seems 100 years of being stuck underground didn't do well for memory. His vision grew blurry, lack of sleep hitting him like a queen. Suddenly, the pink slob passed out right then there..pulsating..slimy..and lost.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum had come to Rutan to firstly check over a facilities that he had been planning on working with. Secondly to scout out the tectonics of the planet to try and decide where a mining facility would be best placed along with the accompanying factory. The Forerunner was sitting on a small landing pad. This place was relatively empty, the people who worked in the plant had a small building near and a basic colony pretty close, but not much beyond that. He had been surprised at this, but decided that it was always worth setting up more facilities.

It was a short walk around the plant's facilities. It was an altogether repulsive building, its inefficiency more than likely meant that most of the men working there would be dead long before they could live their lives. He had noticed something though during a scan. There was an organic lifeform within proximity, but did not fit with any of the descriptions of those found working in the plant. He assumed that whatever it was was more than likely affected by the leaking radiation and other hazardous materials being removed from the facility.

He decided to try and figure out what it was. He thanked the facility manager for being allowed to look it all over, before taking his leave. He then walked out to the strange mass of organic material. It was definitely not normal. He wondered if it were even sentient. He bent over and pushed it lightly, seeing if it were some sort of plant or an actual being.

[member="Balroyaal"]

The plink Blob excreted a slimey substance upon being kicked, his face planted body rolling over to reveal a gaping wide mouth with jumbled layers of broken teeth. Ultimatum would notice the abomination sprouted two, bloodshot red eyes. Balroyaal awoke to the sight of a towering droid in front of him. A brief few seconds passed, Balroyaal visually seizing up the droid.".....Got a smoke?" He didn't care for who he was, or why he was here. This abomination needed to relieve some tension.

Balroyaal grunted, lifting himself up through the pink tendrils attached to his body. He spat out a hunk of blood, his mouth wiped afterward. "Y-...You. What are yo-" He spat out another hunk mid-sentence. "Grugh....GRRRUGHH...Get me to a somethin..a droid, a bot, hell even a large toaster!"

[member="Ultimatum"]

At first the sight of this creature's grotesque features would have pushed Ultimatum away, they still did. The combination of the various factors that made up this abomination might have made a normal organic gag. As a droid he did not need to worry about that. Ultimatum wondered if perhaps he should put it out of its misery, it must be in quite some pain for the way it moved and its awful appearance. But soon Ultimatum's assumptions were blown away by the strange creature's somewhat casual question.

The droid was about to respond when the creature seemed to throw up blood and other matter. Well, whatever it was, it was feeling the effects of exposure to the plant's waste. That would be the first thing to be updated, make it clean and more efficient. He wondered if this creature really needed something like a smoke, given its current condition and the health hazards attached to smoking. Then it seemed to become a little more aware of its condition. Ask for a droid... must not see very well. Ultimatum picked the creature up, trying as gently as possible to avoid moving the overall position of the body too much, while at the same time trying to be as gentle as possible with a creature this slimy.

He sent a message ahead to the medical facility to prepare a med droid and a large operating room. He also sent word to Legion on Mustafar to get the Fate fired up and prepared for some flying. If better medical experts were required they would need to go to Mustafar. Maybe there the slime could dry out a bit, he thought with a short lived grin. This was not how he had seen this visit going. "If you do not mind me asking, what exactly are you?"

[member="Balroyaal"]

The abomination-----[ OOC: *clears throat* CALL ME BALROYAAL YOU INSOLENT NO GOO- *crams Balroyaal in a box* ] Balroyaal found himself whisked into the air, that cold metal placed on his lower regions to pick 'em up. From muscle memory alone, Balroyaal rose the respective tendrils to mimic the action of pulling out a smoke, lighting it between his tendrils and taking a powerful puff. All the while, he stared hazily at [member="Ultimatum"], "What's it look like, droid? I've hopefully still retained my devlish good looks over the ye-.." He paused, suddenly realizing the reality things. He wasn't a hutt, but rather a mutated hutt's brain given life by radioactive waste.

"Grreggh..kark. KARKING KAR-" He paused mid-sentence, hacking up a storm. Don't smoke kids. "My name is.. is...." He remembered his past life, his hutt days. Those times were combed over by this new age. Perhaps he would have to do the same, he thought. Thoughts began to process at speeds a normal mind couldn't replicate. Images of his life's work being stolen from him atop his actual life. He was betrayed, lied to, and stolen and for this reason ..he had a ..

"Grudge. You can call me Gr-.." Queue hacking, "Grudge, The Hu-..The Grutt." Grudge, The Grutt. This was a name he could get used to. Either way, he looked at his pink body, tendrils and all, as if for the first time. He became silent, longingly gazing at himself and his breathing intensified. "I will .. have revenge," He whispered. "They will know the name Grudge..." He looked at the sky, pinpointing nothing at all, but everything was well. "DDOOO YOOU HEARR M-"

Just a lil' more hacking, "Karking weak-" Cough, "Damn. I can't tal-" Cough, "kark it. kark IT!" His rant continued in grunts and whispers, mean mugs and irritated remarks. He took another puff of his imaginary cigar, "Seems I'm a monster now, droid. The waste here'll really make or break you, it seems. It was devastating. Crawled out of my own karking hutt skull. I'm slimey..I'm SHORT..I'm...I'm just a karking beast. For once, however, my thoughts are clear. I will beg-.." He started hacking again, "Just get me some-" Hack, "karking aid already, droid!"

The strange creature seemed to be going through some sort of bout of insanity, at least that is what Ultimatum guessed. It was definitely the definition of complications brought on by hazardous waste. He wondered if this thing would even live that long, well. It was strange enough that it just might. There were some pretty weird creatures that did not seem to have a reason for survival, yet they did.

Grudge the Grutt. Not strange at all... really... So a Hutt at one point. Stranger things had happened. Maybe he was a little crazy. Maybe the materials and the smokes had gotten to him. Some medical attention would help. Ultimatum wanted to say that he was moving as quickly as his body was capable while not potentially damaging the apparently fragile being that was in his hands.

"Were you an especially impatient Hutt before?" He asked, more sarcastically than seriously. The hospital was all set and Ultimatum placed [member="Balroyaal"] onto a small grav sled. Ultimatum followed the doctors into the emergency room. While the medical droid began scans it asked Ultimatum do begin questioning the victim on certain aspects. The first thing of course was how he had gotten in this condition, Ultimatum was able to explain to an extent what it was. He then asked the previously Hutt, "What were you doing in the ground anyways?"

Grudge eased his eyes closed as he was brought to medical attention. A bloody grunt was offered to the droid in response to his first remark. Suddenly, he was hauled onto a grav-sled and led into the E.R. All the while, his mind still pondered the location of his secret lab. All that was certain is that it was on Rutan. Had it been destroyed like the rest of his other possessions? While being tended to, the medical droid periodically told Grudge to stop moving, his tendrils raising every now and then to puff that oh so stress relieving imaginary smoke."Graaahh...ease off, droid, I've been through hell and back. Allow me the decency of puff'n a joint."

Despite his words, he slumped onto where they laid him down and halted any unnecessary movement. He had to stay alive, or at least animated enough to enact his revenge upon his future victims. His eyes opened after a brief moment of silence, looking over toward @Ultimatum. "I'll explain it like this, bot. I used to run a business in bio-engineering and mutations. Used to make droids like you, too, then I caught an arrow in the knee but ..well..." He looked off to the side, pausing momentarily. "I got obsessed. A serum. I developed a mutation serum that'd make me stronger in every aspect. My downfall however was not thinking about how karking desperate the motherkarking pathetic organisms populating this existene can karking be!" Beeping began to go off, the medical droid advising him to lower his temper to for heart-rate stabilization.

"Anyway..I was ..killed for my creation. Head torn off and all. They left me there TO ROT!" To continued in an outrage, "MY CREATION! -MY- MONEY, MY LIFE. TAKEN. GONE!" He slammed a tendril beside him. He suddenly felt a sharp pain, easing himself back down. "Two hundred years .. I've been in the ground for two hundred years and only radiation waste came to my aid. Look at me. I'm a karking talking brain!" He admitted, "That's the story of Grudge, Bot. Any other questions? I'm eager to know who my savior is.."

This was a most interesting creature. Ultimatum was surprised that it had been the radiation that had given this brain life. He wondered how it had been able to crawl out of the ground. What was more, he wondered why the strange thing kept trying to blow on something that was not there. Had it grown that used to some sort of smoke. It was strange enough as it was. The idiosyncrasies made it very unique. He had never heard of a brain being brought to life, perhaps the Hutt had tested some of his own experiments on himself.

Ultimatm was a little uncertain as to whether to tell this... thing... what the droid's name was. It was a question of whether this creature would somehow become a problem. Of course, the droid guessed that this one would not live long. Might as well humor it. "My name is Ultimatum. I am what organics call an Artificial Intelligence. I would say that it is simply an advanced droid. That is about it really, I happened to be in the vicinity when I noticed your rather... unique body."

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

Grudge scoffed, "Advanced, huh? I'd karking agree. Never thought I'd see the day a bot had sarcasm." He tried to laugh, be it come off as a hardy grunt. "Ul .. timatum? Not too shabby for a droid." Grudge rose a tendril to his lips, his jumbled teeth sticking out without effort. "Unique? ..This goes for unique now a days? Hmmph." He touched at his eye's scar, vivid visions of a strapped down mutant twi'lek clawing at him after being injected. The screams. The cries. The failure. It stuck with him. "As you can see..I'm karked, [member="Ultimatum"]. Whatever I am, however I'm truly alive now, it ain't gonna last for long. I'll need to develop a form of-" He broke off into a husky cough, wiping his mouth again. "I'll need a device that can counter-act or slow the rate of my dwindling longevity." He looked around himself, "You advanced enough to whip me up somethin'?" -- "A body. I need a body. Arms. Legs. Actual digits!"

Well, this was getting back into his area of expertise. Droid body easy. It would be a little interesting depending on what this creature wanted as part of it. Ultimatum nodded as he responded, "I believe that it is possible. What sort of interface would you prefer, a neural link or some sort of basic controls?"

The droid did wonder how long this guy would live. He did not seem incredibly hardy, but then again that was why brains were supposed to be inside of the skull. That would probably be the type of body he was looking to build, something along the lines of an exoskeleton. That would most likely be the best thing for this fragile brain creature. Well it being a brain would make a neural type link somewhat easier, maybe.

Grudge chuckled, "What else, droid? Look at me! I'm a kark'n brain, for kark sake. A neural link will do. If the means of technology is advanced enough, it will permit me an actual body by which I can kick-start my plans for reve-" He paused mid-sentence, discontinuing his inevitable rant to look at Ultimatum. "Tell me, [member="Ultimatum"], do you have anything that'll fit me now? Or will we have to develop something on the spot. I'll tell you this much, I'll need a small fluid capsule in this build by which I can perhaps float inside and receive the medicine this droid will surely prescribe to me after it's done patching me up. I have no faith in my longevity, so it'll be more than required to stay alive for much longer."

Ultimatum took a moment to size up the strange creature. While there were droids that were large enough to contain the mass, the necessity of a fluid tank would require then a very different type of build. It would be an interesting exercise in engineering to build a body for this being. He also wondered about potential ways of elongating the life of this creature. Perhaps some sort of partial use of a carbonite compound or cryogenics might help.

"I believe that it could be possible. I would need to map your brain functions to be able to best connect the neural links so that it is most efficient. May be a little interesting given your current condition. How durable of a body are you looking for? What will be its main purpose, aside from transporting you from place to place?"

Grudge merely nodded in compliance. "Do what you must, Ultimatum. Know, however, that should your technology fail, it would mean the end of me..more than likely." With the added pressure instilled, Grudge's eyes dimmed, though his monstrous grin brightened. "How durable, huh?" The Grutt rolled over slightly, a sudden burst of laughter heard from the slimy abomination. Afterward, he took another puff of his imaginary smoke, meanwhile waving his tendril for Ultimatum to wait a moment. "BIG! IMPOSING! Grehahaa! What else!? I couldn't give a kark less about speed. As a very wise being once said, "I'm too karking smart to fight my own battles." This body will be used for telekinetic broadcasting. If this..'mutation' has any advantages, it'd be an enhanced mental functioning. I'd need to be able to control certain technological functions from a far distance. I'd essentially become a command center. Computers, technology, projecting thoughts to an upcoming army I plan to raise from the ashes. Something similar to a neural band being used to control a ship from a distance.

"Do you think yourself capable of meeting my many needs, [member="Ultimatum"]?"

Big an imposing, not a bad place to go. Ultimatum would agree that that was a good way to go. He assumed that [member="Grudge The Grutt"] would want a heavily armored body to carry him around, a brain after all normally had a skull. The neural link would probably be the most difficult. He could have to translate the organic commands through the link into messages understood by the binary basic language of droids. The idea of hive mind-esk droids was completely normal, that was the basic concept behind his AI in truth. He was the center of a web of droid minds that were all under his command and were all connected.

"It is entirely possible. The question is whether brain can hold all the information that would need to be put through. It will be interesting to see the work accomplished. I believe the facilities required for the work of scans will not be found on this planet, unless you have something hidden here. Once you are done with treatment here when do you believe you could come to Mustafar? Will you need a ride?"

Grudge paused from his puff, taking the imaginary cigar and crushing it into the bed below him. "...Listen here, Droid. Don't you ever underestimate this here noggin'..." He stared intently at [member="Ultimatum"], a smug look on his face indicating his serious tone. This would continue for a near minute before he burst into a husky laughter, "No .. No..in all serious, I'm more than willing to accept any risks of failure. If I get fried in the process, then so be it! Gehahaa! I've been killed once, it'll take more than data to put me out a second time.."

He paused, reaching behind him and pulling out another imaginary cigar before lighting it. "Mustafar?" He grunted, "Feth yes I'll need a ride. Think I got wings under this gray-matter?" He let out another husky chuckle, "I've a lab..somewhere here on Rutan. Can only imagine how it's decayed over the years." He shook his head, dismissing the sentimental thoughts. "The sooner, the better, bub. I've got plans .. and who the kark knows just how long I have left to see them into action.."

Ultimatum was glad to see what this organic had a sense of humor, some that had gone through such traumatic events lost theirs. He was actually looking forward to seeing the extant of this brain's capabilities. It was a unique life form, however it had been formed. He was not so certain about increased difficulty in killing this creature again, Ultimatum bet that blaster shots or some sort of poison would do it in fairly quickly. But that was not important. He was intending on helping this one. The droid was a little concerned over the organic's apparent obsession with smoking imaginary cigars, it made his sanity a little questionable. But then again, it was a brain that had crawled out of a Hutt's body and that sounded strange enough.

"Then once the medical personnel have cleared you, I can have transport ready to take us to Mustafar to work on the body. As for your labs, I have droids that can help assist in the finding and rebuilding of it if you would like. I have plans already being drawn up, when we do get to Mustafar they should be ready to be looked over and personalized. Production should not be long, there may have to be a few tests for the safety of using a suspension fluid and electrical conductivity. What time period was it when you lived in your body?"

Grudge continued to grunt and wave off the medical droid occasionally as he told him to face a certain position, or open his mouth. His breath was second to everyone, and these non-sentient beings were lucky enough they have to take a whiff everytime he opened his trap. "I'm hoping we're just ab-.." He felt a sharp pain, looking toward the medical droid. "..You karking-" His tendril lifted without much thought, directed toward the droid and the oddity that was the force manipulated to wrap around the non-sentient being and lift it up momentarily. Ooo boy. This is what happends when Grudge is introduced to telekinesis.

The droid lifted merely a foot, for a few seconds before dropping back to the ground--his tendril snatched away as if he suddenly regretted the action. He'd cough into his tendril, "..Well? Go on you medical droid! I don't bite..often." Grudge then laid back down and looked over toward [member='Ultimatum']. "Finding my lab? Gr-..Grehaha! That'd be kark'n fantasti-" Here goes the coughs again. "Do just that if you'd wish. However, I've had ideas of starting fresh. Building a new facility from the ground up. I can only imagine what 200 years of innovation and technological advancements will allow me to work with!"

He'd pause, "Huh? Well..I guess that answers your question. You do the math, bub. As for our departure, I'm more than ready. In all honesty though..I'm thinkin' your medical droid here has take'n a liking to prodding all over me. We might be here for awhile.." He jested.

So the being was Force sensitive, but this organic had not spoken of being so before and he seemed some what hesitant about it. Perhaps new at this? Definitely an interesting development. Was is some sort of mutation that had granted Force sensitivity? Well the opposite had been true so why not? Ultimatum expected that this organic could accomplish quite a bit with the Force, what with it having a mind as a body. He wondered how sensitive the brain matter would be to heat and cold. Would it be damaged severely like normal skin? And would it heal? Those were certainly interesting questions that would probably be answered by time.

Well the lab would be put off then, other matters needed attending to. Such as perhaps helping build up new facilities for this organic. What was wrong with a little generosity now and then. After all, as a droid his purpose was to help organics, whether or not they wanted it. That was always the problem with organics, most of them anyways, they stopped a few steps short of allowing the synthetic sentience of droids to help them in the way that they truly needed. But that was also a matter for another time. A goal that would one day be reached, his plans were in motion and it was simply taking time to reach their inevitable resolution.

Now though, now he figured it was time to leave. If the medical droid had not found anything immediately wrong with [member="Grudge The Grutt"] then it was unlikely that there would be much danger in moving the organic to a more professional and better equipped facility, say the one on Mustafar. "I do not believe that is necessary." He turned to the medic droid and asked, "Are there any immediate threats to this one's survival?" The response was a negative and so Ultimatum continued, "Then I would be glad to move him a better equipped facility, if you believe that it can be done safely. I can take whatever information you believe needs to be handed onto the next medical personnel. Thank you."

Ultimatum turned to Grudge, "There we are. By the time we get to the landing bay there should be a transport waiting for us. Would you like to be carried or ride in a grav sled?"

Grudge leaned up, assuming his health condition was finished being determined. "You've provided me with so much already, [member="Ultimatum"]. The least I could do is let you carry my slimy body to where ever our destination is on Mustafar." He'd grunt, his way of laughing in some way, shape or form. "You seem to be the big kahuna around here, Ultimatum. What exactly are you? -Who- are you, is more like it? You're not some karkin' Sith bot aimin' to strap me to a chair and poke me with sith alchemy needles, are ya'?" Though he had been through stranger occurrences, he had to make sure. You find a sick twi'lek on the streets, take 'er in, and you wake up two days later with a bunch of witches dancing around you yellin' incantations and trying to use your hutt fat to summon their god for a ritual. Star wars, man. I tell ya'. Either way, Grudge lifted his tendrils into the air, assuming Ultimatum would pick him up. "How long do you think this flight'll take? I've lost enough of my time already, ya hear?"

Ultimatum would have laughed at the joke, he would never have thought that he would be mistaken as a Sith droid. Though his general build did lend to the idea. He looked to the droid and pointed for a grav sled. As a droid and a relatively powerful figure in this region of space it was hardly a surprise that he was listened to. He however did not have the reputation of a ruler who acted harshly, thus there was no fear in the actions of those around him.

"I am the ruler of Mustafar and a relatively well know individual in the surrounding space areas. I expect the travel to be less five hours. Once we get there we can go over what you have in mind and make adjustments to the plans as necessary. We should be ready to head out soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom