Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't No Sass in Our Kaas [Silver Sanctum Dominion of Dromund Kaas]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

That was awesome, the padawan was impressed she could admit with the hard work and moving things forward let her attention go to the real treat. The golden cube on the inside as she touched it feeling a tingle but no resistance from pulling it out and leaving the case there on the floor. Orihime turned the holocron over in her hand for a moment. "Looks simple enough nd I don't feel the darkside on it." She moved it to both hands while touching it and seeing how to activate it while there was a click with the image of a woman showing up who had a saber staff on her hips. The outfit she was wearing more skintight and some baggy robes but she wasn't talking for a moment "Welcome padawans, I am GrandMaster Satele." Orihime looked towards Sorel as she held it. "You are the scholar, I don't remember all of my grandmasters."

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Sorel was initially wary. Trusting Holocrons was never a wise thing without some assurance. She'd heard that Sith Holocron gatekeepers would happily corrupt those that sought knowledge. But, like Orihime, the aura she was picking up was light sided. And the gatekeeper was certainly dressed like a Jedi. And she was no expert on old Jedi Masters, so did not recognise the woman, but showed a deal of interest in her saber staff.

"I know some things but not all. But the saber staff should be a clue. There are not so many that have wielded one, it's one of the few things I have researched." So she changed her approach and rather than try to remember the Jedi, she searched her memory for references to the use of the Jedi weapon. "Master Shan? Master Satele Shan!" The first utterance was a question, the second more emphatic.

Sorel bowed. "It is a pleasure to meet you Master, we were not seeking your Holocron, we seemed to have happened upon it. I would say by chance, but I do not believe in luck." Despite the last sentence, she was excited as her other topic of research - Foresight - identified that this Master was one known to be well versed in the ability.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

She had a look on her face hearing Sorel say the name and she knew that name.... they had plenty of information on things like that and there was a grin on her face as the holocron spoke. "We are jedi padawan, we make our own luck. I do not know how much time has passed since I was last used but I offer wisdom from the order." Orihime nodded her head though while holding the holocron and looking towards the doorway. "We might want to investigate this on the ship somewhere. We have the database that could benefit with it for all of the things. I think my mom would want you to hold onto this as I don't have a master for now."

Sorel Crieff

Sorel listened to the Holocron intently. She'd never actually seen one this close before, let alone speak to one. Initially it had been a very matter of fact conversation but as the gravity of the find dawned on her, she realised just how special the visit had been.

She bowed to the Holocron. "I have a thousand questions and I'm sure my fellow Padawan has too, let alone my Master. But for now, we shall close the Holocron down and stow you safely away until we reach somewhere safer." She felt a little rude dismissing the gatekeeper, even though it was just a holographic image, but she did so and beamed at Orihime. "Yes, we need to show this to your mother at once."

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

That she could agree on and get behind as they were moving. The creature down below coming with them back to the ship and all of the information they had gotten from the library. She was going around the hole that had their droids working down below now towards the large doors that had been opened with the rain stopped but it was still overcast skies. "Well at least it isn't raining anymore." That was a start for something she could see and push forward with it towards some of the things and the transport. The armored vehicle there with the ranger teams having unloaded the cargo to set up a forward camp and she climbed inside to sit down. "This will get us back to the ship and we can head to meet my mother on Shri-Tal."

Sorel Crieff

Sorel was oblivious to three weather until her friend mentioned it. It had stopped raining, but Sorel could not care less. In the matter of a few hours she'd found a friend, explored an ancient Suth Temple, found a cache of books, fought a fearsome creature and discovered a Holocron. What was a little rain compared to all of that?

She kept close to Orihime and stowed the Holocron in a pocket of her robes - wishing she had somewhere more formal to secure it - before entering the armoured transport, that was going to return them to their ships. "Shri-Tal? Do you know why she's there?"

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

"That is where our home is, built in the old catacombs.... quite large and pretty." Under the temple with all the comforts they could manage without being too well opulant. Mostly comforts came down to the beds carved into the stone not beig wholly uncomfortable and library being stocked or the food. They didn't need much but a place other then a temple to raise five children and everything... Plus all of their older stuff. "We usually stop by there to see Kaia and Reiko when not out on things me and my sisters. Or visit sme of the tombs." She was moving and getting to the ship so they could head out well was important. She didn't know what else might be around the world.

Sorel Crieff

[member="Orihime Ike"]

Home was an unfamiliar concept for Sorel. Her ship was the closest she had to one. Which wasn't to say she wanted to change that, but she did not plan to ever form an attachment that meant she would settle down, so a cockpit and a bunk where all she really needed to call home.

Yet the description of the experience did leave her wanting slightly. Part of her was curious what it was like to have a family. But she'd vowed to remain true to the light and so a lack of attachments would make the job easier, and so she simply felt glad for Orihime that she had such an experience. "It sounds great, and I'd love to meet your sisters some time. I have no family to speak of, so will enjoy yours instead." She laughed softly at the notion. A family by proxy sounded an excellent compromise for a Jedi.

"And we must return one day. Who knows what else there is to see?"

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

Yes they would have to and arriving at the ship the body of the large sithspawn on the spikes was loaded up. The droids having it on a large repulsor sled with the researchers going over it and a display as sme of the droids were already at work on the tusks and spines. Sections of it they could harvest and preserve before she spoke getting out of the transport. "Yes we shall but for now you have a holocron we can study, we have a creature we can work on to get materials for new gear and a chance to go and work on some of the things. I am excited to be back on the ship." She said it while getting out of her seat and rolling her shoulders with a smile on her face. A good time nd now to go home.

Sorel Crieff

Sorel followed Orihime off the ship and looked at their haul. It was even more impressive to look at than to simply remember. The creature still looked fearsome, although clearly not at its full fighting weight and was still something of a coup for two Padawans. And the books would no doubt be of use to the researchers - and she promised to return the one on droids once she'd finished reading it. And her Master (and Orihime's mother) need to take a look at the Holocron and decide what to do with it. It needed to be secured somewhere safer than Sorel's right cloak pocket.

She fished it out. "Who should take this to your mother?"

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

"We can take it to her at her lab. Lots of stuff going there it looks like." She smiled looking at the padawan with a nod of her head while taking a seat in the ship on the sled near the other researchers and the crates that were there. "Might even be some new things you can check out. I know my home is a place you can like... and you can practice the force in those dark tunnels. With all of the creatures there." She offered the smile as it was time to go for all of them and she leaned back relaxing herself to rest and sleep a moment or two as they could leave.

Sorel Crieff

Sorel looked pleased at his option. "Then I'll meet you there and we can present our findings together. Actually," she pulled a quizzical face. "Do you have a ship of you own here? If you do, we can jump to Hyperspace together. If not, you should travel with me."

Sorel hoped that Orihime had hitched a lift here, but given the Padawan was walking around by herself, that didn't seem likely. But either way, they'd be sure to arrive at the same time, which was the main thing after all.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom