Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross

Tara quickly tapped in Trextan Voidstalker Trextan Voidstalker 's and Kyra Perl Kyra Perl 's orders then swung her attention to Chloe. With a friendly smile, the Warden answered, " Carter Bantha Bites, a blue milkshake, and a basket of fried tater nuggets."

"Great! I'll put this right in and get you your drinks. Ya'll got a small buzzer here in case you need to get my attention and I'll be right up!" Tara replied, nodding with a friendly air and pointing towards the datapad screen on top of the table.

"Mighty grateful." Between Trextan and Kyra, and their antics, Chloe was finding herself more amused by the minute. Of course that is when Kyra mentioned Trextan's 'birthday' again.

"Oh my goodness! It's your birthday?!!" Tara cried out. The Nexu was out of the bag now. "Oh, don't you worry!" she flashed Trextan a wink, "I'll get you set up just right with the happiest of endings!"

Before Trextan could object, the Twi'lek had flounced off.

With a wry grin, Chloe turned to Kyra, "So... people... What you reckon your people-watching picked up right here then?"

Last edited:
"Whats wrong Trex? You not having a fun birthday?"

Happy ending?

Trtextan squirmed a little uncomfortably in his chair. He was trying not to imagine all the things he thought he could do with their beautiful waitress. Except for the fact that his experience was hardly enough to stretch the imagination.

He tried to level Kyra with a withering glare.

Trextan normally had a brooding glare ready to go. Unfortunately he did see the funny side. The humour from both Kyra and Choe was infectious. Even as he tried to hold the expression, his lips twitched in humour.

With a wry grin, Chloe turned to Kyra, "So... people... What you reckon your people-watching picked up right here then?"

"You do not have to answer her!" Trextan interjected.

Kyra perked, rising to the question like… well like Trextan to their hostess.

“Well let’s see— pissed they’ve been stood up- chest crushingly lonely- those two are excited about tonight- and—“

As her gaze jumped from table to table, it settled last on Trextan with a knowing gleam. That look weighed heavily on him for a moment before she announced with no remorse, “Trex is excited for his nuggets.”

Trextan Voidstalker Trextan Voidstalker Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

tumblr_mw9wv757hs1re6b50o1_500.gif

"That so?" The Corellian Warden replied, a mirth dancing in her blue eyes and the corners of her mouth perking upwards as Kyra had Trextan's emotional state pretty pegged.

"Well, he's always been one with a big appetite. Hungry all the time," it was just a slight tease, mainly because during Choli and Trextan's stay on the Aurora, it was evident that the pair were more than just friends. How that stood was any one's guess, but Chloe knew far too well that the life of a Warden was a lonely one.

It didn't take long for Tara to return with their drinks, happily providing them all with optional straws if they wanted. She didn't linger long, but her arrival and departure prompted another chuckle or two.

"I hear Arceneau Trade is looking to set up locations that cater to younglings and teenagers while providing quick easy meals like pizza and fries for the family. Hologames and the like. Might be something ya'll like to get into if you're into such things. "

"Wow..." Trextan went as Kyra picked up on the people around them.

He knew she had better awareness than his - which was not hard when he had all the awareness of a brick - but it was still impressive how easily she rattled it off.

When their waitress returned, he kept his eyes firmly on the table and thought of the most boring maintenance work he needed to do on his arm.

"I hear Arceneau Trade is looking to set up locations that cater to younglings and teenagers while providing quick easy meals like pizza and fries for the family. Hologames and the like. Might be something ya'll like to get into if you're into such things. "

"I am..."

Trextan looked up at Chloe. He didn't really enjoy being lumped in with younglings and teenagers.

"...yeah, I guess," he said.

"Wishing we'd ordered some snacks now," Trextan said. He smiled as he tried to return to playing up to their jokes about his appetite. He spent too much time being sullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom