Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aid and Beskar OOC

So the purpose of this thread, as made apparent by the title, is for beskar. If you wanna add any ideas to the thread, or say something out of character. Here is a place to type it in. :)

[member="Growl"] [member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
I would like to do a mission to acquire cortosis at some point, unavailable on this planet but I'm trying to get it for a weapon request I have pending along with filling the fluff for my character as a Jensaaria, I have a thread going in the open room but it kinda died as the other guy stopped posting earlier

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Sure, no problem. We can get something like that going sometime. :) Just don't let the speed of things with slower posting worry you too much. I personally have some threads that I haven't seen the other party post on for a day or two then they go up and post. Or they are only able to post once. That is why some folks post longer than others and most (like me, as I understand it) like to have a few threads going at once.

Then you also have most people here have a few characters, I have only two but some have as many as dozens. So just be encouraged. :) Hope that helps lift your spirits!

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

I will begin whipping something of that nature up tomorrow for sure. A good jaunt into that area wouldn't hurt. Its almost three am here and I am in need of sleeping before too long, so tomorrow for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom