Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahsoka Tano's (Adult) Holocron

Image Source:
Jedi%20Holocron_zpskuig45x2.png

Intent: Training and guidance item for my upcoming Grey Jedi, Kayla
Development Thread: If necessary
Manufacturer: Ahsoka Tano
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Grey Jedi? Ahsoka Tano? I dunno.
Modularity: No
Production: Production: Unique
Material: Unknown
Description: It is the Holocron of Ahsoka Tano. It is merely a tool to be used by Kayla to help her improve her skills via the Holocron's Hologram/AI. Due to the two characters being similar in aspects (Both Dual Wield Lightsabers Backhanded, Both are Grey Jedi) Ahsoka from her Holocron would almost be like Kayla's "Master" per se.
Primary Source: None

Sandalu said:
Ok, here's where things get complicated. Ahsoka's Holocron is Not a Canon item. I've looked on Wookiepedia and the only listed Canon item of Ahsoka's are her White Lightsabers. So while this technically isn't a listed Canon item, it's something that could easily be Canon if it did indeed exist. I wasn't sure where to post this item submission tbh, since these kinda of Non Canon items, that could be Canon if they existed already are a small niche that (as far as I know) aren't covered here on the Forum (as far as I know, Canon items are obviously covered, newly made Non Canon items are covered. But items like this, where they could be Canon since other items the same character has are indeed Canon items, they just haven't shown up in Canon SW media yet and therefore "don't exist" yet, there seems to be nowhere really for items in this kinda category. At least from what I've seen, but maybe I'm being derpy and not looking properly lol ).
You can remove this blurb, it isn't necessary for the submission. Items which are submitted as being made by canonical characters are considered canon items on Chaos. This includes "non-canon" holocrons, lightsabers, and so on, that might be implied or otherwise possible in actual canon.

Please make a list of any force abilities that this holocron might contain, as well as any other information. You can be brief and summarize these, but a somewhat specific list of force abilities is what I am looking for. Put this somewhere in the description, please.

Sandalu said:
Affiliation: Grey Jedi? Ahsoka Tano? I dunno.
The affiliation would be with your character, as all canonical items must belong to a PC, and are not permitted to be owned/claimed/etc by a faction, NPC, or organization.

There is a current list of canon item owners and the rules which pertain to canon items here, in case you aren't aware of them yet. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Braith Achlys said:
[member="Sandalu"]
Do not bump submissions. Judges in the factory will take your submission when they are ready to do so.

I will be reviewing this submission.
Sorry :(.

Braith Achlys said:
You can remove this blurb, it isn't necessary for the submission. Items which are submitted as being made by canonical characters are considered canon items on Chaos. This includes "non-canon" holocrons, lightsabers, and so on, that might be implied or otherwise possible in actual canon.

Please make a list of any force abilities that this holocron might contain, as well as any other information. You can be brief and summarize these, but a somewhat specific list of force abilities is what I am looking for. Put this somewhere in the description, please.

The affiliation would be with your character, as all canonical items must belong to a PC, and are not permitted to be owned/claimed/etc by a faction, NPC, or organization.

There is a current list of canon item owners and the rules which pertain to canon items here, in case you aren't aware of them yet. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Ok, fair enough, I'll edit that out. I thought items a Canon character could have made, but haven't Canonically, weren't considered Canon. As for Force Abilities it may have, I don't know what Force abilities other Holocrons may have (Not too well versed in Star Wars outside of KOTOR series, SWTOR, about half of Season 1 of Rebels and the movies. As far as I know Holocrons just influence peoples emotions and thoughts (Like the Sith Holocrons did to Atris in KOTOR 2) or can be used as sort of Holograms to train people or guide them (Like Anakin and Obi-Wan's in Rebels)) so I can't really say something as it could be massively wrong.

And as for Affiliation, no one else owns it so I guess None?

Sandalu said:
can be used as sort of Holograms to train people or guide them (Like Anakin and Obi-Wan's in Rebels)) so I can't really say something as it could be massively wrong.
This is generally a good deal of content in holocrons. For example, it could contain information on telekinesis, or jar'kai (dual-wielding), as both are abilities Ahsoka commonly employed. Or you could say it just contains information about her life or other such stuff, it's up to you as the submitter. Feel free to take a little creative license here, there's no article of this holocron on wookieepedia and it isn't mentioned in canon, so it could contain anything about Ahsoka or anything that she might know - like what it might have been like to be a Jedi before the purge, or life during the Empire. You won't be penalized for saying the holocron teaches you the basics of telekinesis or the basic tenets of the Jedi Order.

Sandalu said:
And as for Affiliation, no one else owns it so I guess None?

Sandalu said:
It is merely a tool to be used by Kayla to help her improve her skills via the Holocron's Hologram/AI.
The affiliation would be with your character, as you are the submitter and the one using it.

[member="Sandalu"]
If you need a reference of already approved submissions for canon holocrons, here's a list below:
I also forgot to mention that all canon items require development, so ten posts or greater of obtaining this item will be necessary for approval.

[member="Braith Achlys"] Sorry, I've recently been super busy IRL. I'm also looking up different Force Powers the Holocron could have that would fit Ahsoka Tano and be useful for Kayla to learn other then Lightsaber combat

[member="Sandalu"]
I am going to archive the submission for now, please PM me or another Admin/RPJ when you are ready to continue. I suggest having a development thread done prior to requesting this to be removed from the archives, as well, as canon artifact submissions require them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom