Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Again looking for a teacher

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
I've done an advert like this several time before, each time the accepted teacher leaving for some unknown reason or other reason, so this time I'll add a bit more detail into what sort of teacher I am interested in, though I won't be picky.

Basically Yuive it a operative rebel like Sith that works with the Jedi and GA for her own reason after being (in her mind) back stabbed by the Empire for their own selfish need. As such a teacher aligned with the Sith Empire or Knight of Ren is not really going to make sense story wise unless you want to go down some sort of double agent rout.

As such Yuvie is more looking for and rouge Sith or darksiders, of Grey/Jedi that are more lenient on darksiders and able to train her a bit more in the ways of the fore, I do not mind if said teacher tire to turn her to the light, but if so be prepared for a lot of debate of codes and philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom