Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Aftermath: The Best is Yet to Come [Darkwire]

"Look, because I was actually fighting on that station too and that sort of makes us comrades-in-arms (sort of) I am going to let the fairy comment slide," Zole replied.

She still lifted her glass along with with others.

"It's Zole, by the way, and to all those things..." She echoed and downed the shot.

"And this is probably a mistake..." She continued.

"...but other than all of this..." She waved at the pair. With that wave she mentally encompassed the nature of being an anxiety riddled teenager.

"...what's actually causing all this worry?"

It was not completely without a struggle that Brie welcomed the head of Daiya to rest upon her shoulder, trying to comfort her best friend in what way she could in this busy club. Brie didn't exactly know how to do this. She had little to no experience from it, but she had read about such situations in her holobooks many times and some things just came to you by being a human. She didn't want her best friend to feel this way.

Soon after the miralian woman returned to them and following Brie properly introducing herself, Daiya seemed to get back on the right track again. Or so Brie thought, til she once again almost had to cover her mouth on behalf of her immodest friend.

"—whoever the feth you are..."

Brie gasped at first, but then returned a distinct nudge in the side of the younger shadowrunner.

''Daiya!'' she hissed, worried that Daiya would have offended the woman. Luckily for them, the mirialan let that one slide and also told them that she also was a Darkwire associate. What a relief that was!

As the green woman downed the shot, even though a bit reluctant, Brie followed curiously. The shot had a spicy and herby note to it, not too bad actually, even though she had to hide a small cough and got for some sips of the cider afterwards.

''Well, that's cool.'' Brie stated to the fact that the woman was also Darkwire, looking at Daiya with an encouraging nod. She really wished that they could have a good time tonight. Maybe Zole would go on joining the older shadowrunners after her drink, which would have been understandable, but Brie would not leave Daiya tonight.

Daiya Daiya Zole Zole

The Mirialan's response to her fairy comment made the girl smile. In truth, everything made her smile, even Brie's hissing remark on her wording. Daiya just gave Brie a hapless shrug in return, keeping her glass raised long enough to say, "To Zole!" She wanted to follow the proclamation with some new Fairy moniker, but instead she assured the woman, "who I'm not going to push my luck with any more tonight."

Then she tipped back the shot, and felt the warm liquid slip down her throat.

Daiya didn't really feel anything other than that by now. It was just warm. Like being wrapped in a blanket and hugged by someone she trusted. That cozy sensation followed the teen as she set the glass down and leaned back. All she cared about now was just enjoying the night.

So naturally, Zole had to pry.

The teen glanced back at Green Fairy, and gave her head a little shake. The worries of a few minutes ago were forgotten, the remains of tears drying. Daiya didn't care anymore, least of all to explain it for some stranger. "I don't know," the teen admitted with a shrug. "Chit's just fethed up, ya know?"

Daiya set down the shot glass and reached for one of the ciders. The bubbly liquid played on her tongue, and she closed her eyes to enjoy it. A pleasurable sound escaped her lips, and she looked pointedly at Zole before turning to Brie again, "Yeah, Brie, you missed so much with Darkwire! Where've you been? Find any fun treasure?"

There are many different kinds of drinker, both in the club that night and in general. There was the Daiya Daiya brand, inexperienced and quickly emotional as the alcohol hit, but unwilling to slow down; Doc Painless thought it was a pretty safe bet that this evening was going to end with her friend holding her hair back while she blew her gut's airlock into the 'fresher. Then there was the Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx brand, the friend who was more or less keeping pace but also keeping her head, looking awkward and apologetic as her drinking buddy got lost in the booze-haze. It might not be the easiest or most fun night for her, but she was being a good friend to Daiya, and the Doc was glad she was there.

He and Daiya got along fine, but she'd probably be mortified if he had to be the one holding her hair back.

There was the Zole Zole brand, too, definitely celebrating but experienced enough to keep her head. She was shadowrunner material from head to toe, cool and collected even as she knocked back the shots. It was the kind of drinker the Doc used to be, before he'd relied on it a bit too much... and become a fourth kind of drinker, the kind who'd built so much tolerance that the only way to accomplish his goal - banish the bad memories for a few hours - was to blitz his brain and liver with a mass of shots all at once. It'd gotten him kicked out of plenty of bars, and it was probably going to kill him someday; he'd treated enough alcoholics to know exactly what he was doing to himself.

But more and more lately, he found that he couldn't bring himself to care. Life just got darker and messier.

His gaze, not yet as bleary as he wanted it to be, slid back to the bar... and settled on a fifth kind of drinker. Shai Maji Shai Maji , lean and lethal shistavanen, was scanning the crowd with the calm but observant eye of a well-honed operator. The Doc was pretty sure she wasn't with Darkwire; he didn't know everyone in the group, not by a long shot, but he was pretty sure he would've heard of this one. Just someone passing through, then, enjoying the air of celebration without knowing what it was for. Unless she was here for a different reason, a more sinister one... he'd better find out while he still had some semblance of his wits about him.

The Doc slid over by a few stools, getting closer to Shai, though not so close that he crowded her. It was always good to be careful in one's first approach anywhere on Denon, making sure to appear unthreatening and avoiding the impression that you were selling something. In a bar, this took on an extra dimension. The Doc was sure that the shistavanen had been hit on by drunks before, and he wanted to make it clear that he wasn't trying to pick her up. He wasn't in the dating game anymore, and when he had been, he'd always stuck to women who didn't have the ability to rip out his throat in one good bite. "Is the beer any good?" he asked casually, noting what she was drinking.

He offered a smile and an apologetic shrug, lifting a shot glass. "I tend to go straight for the hard stuff."

In the corner of her eye Shai spotted the guy making his way over to the bar. She took another sip and glanced back at the curious trio of girls, though she kept him in the corner of her vision as he made his way over to her.

A smile crept onto her muzzle as she swallowed another sip of her drink. "Can't complain. I've definitely had worse though it's still got nothing on Nar Shaddaa." she quipped as she glanced over to him. She studied him for a moment then glanced at his drink. "Usually I'd go for a brandy and cola, but I actually got stuff to do..." she admitted, glancing up again at his cybernetic eyes. Definitely a local. "Kark it, I'll join you with one."

She waved the bartender over and got a shot for herself. She held the shot up to him then knocked it back without hesitation. "You know what the party is about? 'Cause between miss 'drunken minor' and company, I'm struggling to figure out what the celebration is about." she asked him as she gestured towards Daiya Daiya , Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx and Zole Zole .

She glanced at him again and ordered another shot for the both of them. "Don't think I'm challenging you here or nothin'. I know better than to challenge a cyber junkie like you to a drinking contest. Last time that happened, the dude had karking cybernetic organs and stuff." she commented before downing the second shot.

Doc Painless Doc Painless

Seated closer now, the Doc sized Shai Maji Shai Maji up. She was actually shorter than he was, though it was easy to see why he'd assumed otherwise; she was powerfully built, and her posture - not to mention her fanged muzzle, though he knew he shouldn't stereotype an entire species - gave the impression of someone wary and accustomed to violence. He was reminded of... well, a lot of the people he'd encountered lately, but particularly of Emberlene's military police: vigilant, disciplined, self-assured. With her trademark armor left behind, he had no way to know that she was a Mandalorian, but it wouldn't have surprised him at all.

"Haven't tried the Nar Shaddaa bar circuit," the Doc replied, knocking back a shot at the same time Shai did. It was disturbing how reflexive the motion had become; if someone put a knife with a shot glass-shaped handle in his fist, he'd probably stab himself in the face in an involuntary attempt to drink out of it. "I hear it hasn't been the same since the Jedi took over... but at least they're still open, given how close the Bryn are getting." The thought of how fethed up the galaxy was getting - not that it hadn't always been, though it seemed to be particularly upside-down lately - instantly depressed him, and he threw back another shot.

Shai's question about the reason for the party was predictable, but the Doc hadn't quite figured out what to tell her yet. He was completely sure now that she wasn't with Darkwire, and letting a merc in on any kind of secret was pretty much always a bad idea; he didn't begrudge those whose ultimate boss was the almighty credit their livelihood, but he didn't trust them either. Corpos paid well for any information about the secret group, and that would only be more of a problem now, in the wake of Xopsaloff's assassination. "As I understand it," he said carefully, sticking close to the truth, "they're celebrating some corporate bigwig's death."

He shrugged. "Morbid, sure, but the execs aren't real popular around here. Exploitative sleemos."

Nothing the Doc had said was a lie, which was good, because he had a feeling that Shai would know if he was lying. He wasn't bad at bluffing by any means, but it was better not to be caught saying anything that gossip in the rest of the club would prove false. "Feels like justice, I guess. We'll see if anything changes." His cynicism wasn't faked, either. Darkwire had done what they'd had to in order to end the direct threat Xopsaloff had represented, but the Doc wasn't convinced that all that much would be different in the wake of the assassination. Belazura would still be despoiled. The poor were still getting poorer to make the rich richer.

He snorted at Shai's disclaimer. "Fair enough. I don't have a cybernetic liver yet, but I'll need one soon."

Brie noticed that her hissing remark had little to no effect on her already too intoxicated friend. That Port in a Storm drink was dangerous and clrealy something that the young shadowrunner could not handle very well. Maybe it was a mistake ordering them more drinks, but the harm was already done if there were any.

"who I'm not going to push my luck with any more tonight."

''Yeah, me neither I hope.'' Brie thought quietly to herself, as Daiya was beginning to be a little too much. Her friends usually reasonable and easy-going behavior was long gone, and it was difficult to think it was going to emerge again tonight.

"Yeah, Brie, you missed so much with Darkwire! Where've you been? Find any fun treasure?"

It was true. She had missed some. Events, big and small with her new family, but that was because of completely other reasons than Daiya seemed to remember now in her drunken, more or less careless state. Brie knew that she had told Daiya, but somehow this was all forgotten or just simply neglected by her friend. Treasures? If it was just about finding 'treasures'? If she could find the greatest treasure of them all; her parents and her sister.

''You know that's not the real reason to my travels...'' Brie said and sunk into a frown looking down into the blank table. She wanted to say so much right now, but so little left her lips. She held together because of their friendship and the presence of a fellow shadowrunner, however a stranger that they were just getting to know.

''I've told you...'' she continued and looked at Daiya with disappointment in her green eyes. ''You know what, or rather, who I'm looking for. This... job...? Believe me, I would rather not be a scrapper if I could just find my family!''

Brie tensed up and looked away, grabbing her cider and took a few drinks out of it to calm herself.

''You're my best friend, Daiya... You, Ruby, Cassus... everyone... I consider Darkwire as my second family... but my travels has never only been about finding hyperdrive parts or protocol droids cut in half...'' she said and tried to hide a tear by taking another sip of the drink.

''Can we have a good night out now? Please? It's kind of the reason why I wanted to see you here.'' she added and glanced at Daiya.

Daiya Daiya Zole Zole Doc Painless Doc Painless Shai Maji Shai Maji

Emraj Hosdole

E
Corpos never hung around in Upcity. Downtown and the City Center were where all the hot clubs and bars were. It was never Emraj's scene, he was from the outer rim, isolated bars where the patrons sat in silence made it feel like home. It was safe to say that Emraj never fit in with your average corpo since he wasn't really raised a corpo like his co-workers. There were a few guys from the outer and mid rim who he chose to be part of his hit squad but they were lone wolves when it came to fun. Just like him.

So when he went to Verdos Jatz, he was just looking to get some hard liquor and some nice lounge music to help him get through the night. Since Direx got fetched up, there's been a lot more holidays and lay offs until they got their chit together. He walked in, he left his coat back at his speeder with his tie loosened and once he walked into the club he could feel the atmosphere pull him in.

Time froze for a second as Emraj passed by the booths and looked to see the pain in his ass, Daiya Daiya whom he never had a face to face with but he saw her face in the database more times than he could count. Poor girl looked entirely out of place given how she was acting, it was his job to turn her in but as of now he lost a few zeros on his pay check so it wasn't worth the trouble to take her in for killing one of his bosses. When their eyes met, Emraj simply gave a nod, gesturing to the other two ladies sitting with her.

Weird thing about Upcity was that it was never a place for corpos or darkwire and other lowlife scoundrels. It was a location for locals, retirees, and the middle class. Didn't help that the bartender gave Emraj a weird look when he sat down. "What'll it be?" The bartender asked.

"Just some Arkanian sweet milk." It was a newguilty pleasure of Emraj. Since he was hired by the Corpos he spent a lot of time with the IGBC thanks to Xopsaloff's connections. Too bad he was dead, but the bartender didn't even flinch when he served Emraj a glass. He downed it and the buzz from his drink made him embrace the atmosphere just a bit more until he heard something that threw his vibe off a little bit.

"Morbid, sure, but the execs aren't real popular around here. Exploitative sleemos."

Truth be told they weren't popular with anyone. Even corpos hated each other, it was something that some people on Denon didn't know to be true. But it's crazy to know the amount of people who've been blacklisted from all Corpo affiliates and ended up in the lower city and the slums.

Once he heard the conversation end. Emraj blurted out loud enough for the two to hear. "Feth them. They wanted to scratch three zeros from my paycheck." He then downed a second serving of his drink before looking at the pair of Doc Painless Doc Painless and Shai Maji Shai Maji

Zole Zole Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Daiya raised her eyebrows as Brie began to admonish her for the question. She had only meant to tease her friend, but all of the sudden the salvager girl launched into an emotional tirade that equaled one of her own. Daiya blinked in surprise when Brie took a moment to breathe and take a drink, her shock and inebriation costing her the opportunity to interject before Brie started up again.

A lump grew in Daiya's throat again as her older friend poured out thoughts on her that were otherwise left unsaid. As a tear rolled down Brie's cheek, one her friend tried unsuccessfully to hide, the young shadowrunner tried to launch into an explanation, "Brie, I—"

Only to find herself cut off by her friend's insistence on having a good night. Daiya set her jaw, and looked down at the table. Her finger traced a random pattern in the trail of condensation left by their drink glasses, not trusting herself to say much of anything. It wasn't like her to have nothing to say, but she had already said so much banthachit tonight and fethed chit up in the process.

"I'm an idiot," she muttered to herself, and took another drink of her cider. It turned into a gulp, and that lead to draining the glass. Daiya didn't feel better immediately, but she thought she might soon. Turning her head to Brie, the teen gave her friend a grin.

"Okay, if we're gonna have a good nnight out, then we're gonna need more..." Daiya declared, staring at her glass for a moment, unsure of where she was going with this. No, there was no need to go anywhere, she had her best friend right here. They could have fun anywhere. They just needed more...more of something.

Wow, thinking was getting hard.

She stood up, her legs bumping the table and forcing her to half-stoop with an arm supporting her. The teen wasn't sure what she was going to ask for, but she figured she would figure it out once she stood up. Daiya picked up the closest thing to her with a free hand, glancing at it for a moment before declaring to the whole club, "Another round over here, barender!"

Shai raised an eyebrow at his mention of a top dog's death before taking a swig of her beer. He went on to explain the situation and she could tell he wasn't a fan. "Don't tell me this planet is also in some sort of civil war. I'm starting to feel like it's a trend wherever I go." she quipped as she glanced around then back to him.

She snickered at his joke and raised her glass towards him. "That makes two of us." she took a sip after her joke, licking the foam off her chops. He was definitely the guy she needed to talk to. Unfortunately someone else joined in on their conversation before she could get her question out.

She glanced at the new arrival with an unimpressed look, studying him for a few seconds. "Shame." she finished her beer then turned to face him. "You don't seem too heartbroken over it so I guess you still got another five zeros to make up for it." she jabbed before turning back to the cyborg.

She stretched out her hand for him to shake. "The name's Shai, by the way. Also, I got a question for you. Where does a merc go to find work around here?" she spoke as she leaned against the counter, her crimson eyes locked onto him... until one of the girls by the other table drew the attention of the entire bar. She snorted with a shake of her head.

"I think you had enough already, kiddo." she spoke to her with a smirk stretched across her muzzle.

Doc Painless Doc Painless Daiya Daiya Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Zole Zole Emraj Hosdole

The Doc raised an eyebrow at Emraj Hosdole's outburst, taking a moment to regard the man curiously. His statement - and his manner - said Corpo, but the street medic doubted that the guy was a local. More than likely he was one of their fixers. It was almost funny, the different meanings Corpos and Runners had for the same words. Among Darkwire, a Fixer was someone who set up a job for you, making the connection between client and runner - and pocketing a percentage of the payout, of course. Among the Corpos, a Fixer was someone they brought in to "solve problems", lone agents who operated where a CorpSec goon squad would be too public or too unwieldy.

"That's what they do," The Doc finally told the guy. "Whatever they can get away with."

He chuckled at Shai Maji Shai Maji 's mention of a civil war everywhere she went. "Not exactly. Just class warfare gone hot. You'll find people who'll tell you it's the start of a grand revolution, and you'll find people who'll tell you it's just the criminal element acting up." He shrugged. He wasn't sure exactly which of those he considered it to be. For a lot of Darkwire, killing Xopsaloff had been revenge. The Doc could sympathize with that, if not empathize; there hadn't been a murderous doppelgänger of him running around. Personally, his participation in the killing had been motivated by what he'd seen on Belazura, a desperate attempt to keep the Corporate Authority from doing it all again.

But deep down he'd known that one man's death wouldn't accomplish that. Maybe he'd just been out for revenge, too.

In any case, The Doc seriously doubted that it'd been the start of any kind of great uprising against the system, but he certainly hoped it'd been more than just a crime syndicate murdering a government official. He sighed, coming back to the present as Shai asked her question. "There's always work for mercs on Denon," he replied, "depending on how dirty you want your hands to get. The thing you'll find here, though, is that you don't go looking for clients directly. You need to get yourself a fixer" (the Darkwire kind, not the Corpo kind) "and let them connect with the people posting jobs. They'll know all the weird little rules and etiquettes for getting good work."

The Doc shrugged. "Corpos sometimes post things directly, but nothing sensitive, so the pay isn't great."

Leaning in toward the bar, he played idly with his latest empty shot glass, sliding it back and forth between his hands. He kept one eye on Daiya Daiya , a little concerned about the kid. Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx was there to look out for her, sure, but both of them were getting emotional... and likely ordering a lot more drinks, if Daiya got her way. The Doc had been a bit of a teacher's pet at their age, more popular with his peers' parents than the peers themselves; he hadn't started drinking until his twenties, when he'd promptly made up for lost time with a near-crippling alcohol addiction. He wasn't sure what the teens' limits were, and he suspected they didn't know either. So he'd keep an eye out for them.

The street medic had lost enough good people already. He just wanted them to be safe.

"You wanna know a genuinely sad tale?" Zole asked them both rhetorically as Daiya continued to wave at the bartender.

"I'm listening to the tales of woe of two teenagers instead of having a good time myself. Genuine karking tragedy that," she declared. She picked at her top where drink had been spilled on it.

The bartender pursed his lips. Zole shot him a look that suggested she wasn't going to be amused if that round of drinks didn't turn up soon.

"There's a droid fighting pit down the road? It's that or somewhere with real music but...not sure how long the two of you will continue being upright an all."

Brie noticed that her emotional kind of break down had an impact on her best friend. Somewhere deep inside, she knew that Daiya meant no harm by the question, but that was all too blurry to be picked up by Brie now. Right now, she just thought thought that her friend was clumsy and for a second just mean in all her too drunken state. The images of her family were shown in front of her everywhere she looked, but she had to hold it together if she were not to make a fool of herself.

Out of the two of them, she was clearly the only one trying to do that...

"Another round over here, barender!"

Turning around, Brie saw Daiya balance on the seat and waving around very succesfully trying to get the attention from the bartender - no - the whole kriffing club, rather! Things were seriously getting out of hand, and her own emotional breakdown had kept the younger girl calm and sensible for about five seconds.

Enough was enough, and by pure impulse, Brie grabbed the young and tipsy shadowrunner by the belt and tugged her down with force. Though, she was gentle enough to make sure Daiya's bum was the only thing that hit something on the way down, and that was being the cushion of the seat. Brie pulled her into a tight hug, afterwards. One only given to best friends.

''Kriff! What's the matter with you!'' Brie uttered, pulling away slightly and looking at her friend. ''You really know how to get an audience, I give you that!'' she continued and chuckled amidst all the other emotions and dried tears in her face.

''Maybe we ought to continue the party on my ship? Anyhow, you're going where I am going tonight. Got it?''

Minding the comments from the shistavanen by the bar and their green friend across the table, maybe it was the best to do for now.

Daiya Daiya Zole Zole Shai Maji Shai Maji Doc Painless Doc Painless

The jatz club looked startlingly more disarranged than she remembered. Since when did patrons sit on top of the bartender now? The teen blinked to clear her eyes, and bartender went back to being less of a chair again. That was too bad, she had actually liked that idea, kind of.

A response drew her attention, and Daiya looked down from her perch —somehow she had managed to climb up onto the booth bench— to find a flaming lion talking to her. Maybe not actually flaming, yet, but the tigress' bounteous locks looked so much like black flames to the girl. The girl wondered if they were hot, and she might have gone over to touch them if the floor hadn't seemed so far away.

Between the floor, bartenders and lions with flaming black hair, Daiya was starting to get pretty annoyed at being told no tonight. "That's what you think, pretty kitty. In fack, I've only had half of enough, so...there!"

Now that the flaming furball had been put in her place, the teen turned her attention back to the bartender. It was easy, with Zole doing her misanthropic routine again, and Brie going quiet again for a moment. The young shadowrunner was determined to give her friend the night she deserved, even if they had to put up with a green fairy bemoaning their youth some more. At least Zole's presence had put an end to the question of whether they were paying customers who could be served.

Which begged the question in her foggy mind, where was that bartender with the drinks? If he was all done playing chair for his customers at the bar, then he had no excuse. The teen decided to hop down to go give him a piece of her mind, and found herself landing on something soft in the other direction with an, "Oomph."

"Oh hi, Brie," Daiya greeted her friend again. She had no idea how Brie had wound up under her on the floor, until the scrapper girl's arms wrapped around her and the teen noticed the other facets of her impromptu prison. She had never met the floor at all, but was back in the booth somehow and Brie was irked with her again. The young shadowrunner's mouth pulled into a frown for a moment, until her friend's mood lightened and she offered a chuckling compliment. Daiya returned the chuckle with a grin on her face.

She snuggled into her friend's backwards hug. "You're all the audience I need, Brie." There was nothing better right now than to be in Brie's warm embrace, a simple comfort that Daiya had been missing too much of lately. Drinks would help, but the hug was like a drug all on its own. She turned to look at Brie's long face, made longer by the trails made from dried tears. "Your face is kinda smoodged now."

"I'd be upright, except for that dasturbly floor!" Daiya told Zole when the Mirialan suggested a change of venue, and giggled at the thought of it. She wiggled against the arms of Brie for a moment, she could prove it if not for her friend's arm-prison, and then stopped to listen to Brie speak instead. "I'm going where you go? Stars, Brie, don't threaten me with a good time."

Daiya managed to wiggle free at last, and slipped off the booth down to her nemesis of the hour: floor. It had nothing to say for its behavior, even when the teen gave it her strongest glare, so she just slapped it with a closed fist instead. That hurt a little more than she expected, leaving her waving the hand as she picked herself up to a standing position. Her voice grew louder again to drown out any pain, not that there was much, as she cried, "Party on Brie's ship, all right!"

The girl gave her friend, and Zole if she was coming, a moment to stand up from the booth as well, and it gave the girl a moment to throw a pair of fingers at the bartender. Daiya narrowed her eyes as she flipped the fingers back to her own eyes, then back to him.

This wasn't the end of it, for the bartender, or for her night.

Last edited:
Brie tried her best to ignore the looks from the unwanted attention Daiya had brought them, much thanks to the booze that had completely taken over her friend. Brie would remember not to order them Port In A Storm in the future. The girls might be best off with sticking to lighter beverages next time.

She smiled softly at Daiya's compliment about her being the only audience that she needed. Even though Daiya was drunk and a lot of jibberish had left her lips tonight, Brie knew and felt that the comment came straight from the heart of her best friend. Also, it was said that booze made people speak the truth, sometimes more than you really wanted to hear.

"Your face is kinda smoodged now." Daiya remarked, with Brie returning a wide, made up smile.

''I can smoodge yours, if you're not careful!'' Brie stated warningly. It would have been pretty fun to plant a cake or something in the tipsy shadowrunners face right now, coming to think of it. She shaked her head hopelessly looking at Daiya as she talked to Zole and then took a journey down t the floor and up again.

"Party on Brie's ship, all right!" Daiya announced loud and proud.

''Yeah, right, miss party animal!'' Brie said and rolled her eyes, then gave Zole a look of excuse.

''I'm so sorry... It was nice meeting you, though. You have a nice night and maybe we'll see you around... More sober next time...'' she said to the green woman before she began to lead Daiya on towards the exit of the club. ''Til dawn, if you can handle it?'' she added with sarcasm, but played along enough to get the wild one where she wanted.

Daiya Daiya Zole Zole Doc Painless Doc Painless Shai Maji Shai Maji Emraj Hosdole

"As much as I'd love to join this party, I'll let you enjoy a nice long evening of holding back the party girl's hair," Zole said, tipping her glass in their directions.

She knocked it back in one smooth motion.

"Kriff the music here is terrible," she muttered under her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom