Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After the Battle

Koda spun around, her gut screaming for her to launch into battle and defend Zai's ship, but she held back. She knew if she fought back, she'd be shot. She just had to play it off until Zai could figure something out. Until she had to act, and that was something she could do. She stood slowly, putting her hands behind her head in a form of surrender. She had begun to kneel down when there was a thud, followed by the airlock sliding open. Koda hit the ground, praying that was Zai's plan all along and the ship wasn't actually failing. The female officer growled at her and Koda stayed on the ground. She had to stall to give her friend just enough time to figure something out. The other troopers had been sucked out of the airlock so if it came down to a fight, it would be one on one. Koda hoped that the rumours were true and stormtroopers and really bad aim.

"I"m sorry, ma'am," she put all the fear in her voice that she could, hoping it sounded believable. "It's an old ship. I've been meaning to take it into the shop for years, but I never have enough credits." That sounded believable, right?

[member="Zai Avery"] [member="Emilia Ravel"]

R2-Z6 was sitting in the corner as the Imperial approached the Togruta. He was slightly irritated that the Togruta had not heard him, but then again, his whistle was kind of low. The imperial too ignored the golden astro droid, probably not assessing him as a threat. The astro-droid knew that the imperial had the Togruta right where she wanted her. R2-Z6 decided to save the organic, because if not, the First Order would surely scrap every thing on and in this ship, including him. While the imperial was distracted, R2-Z6 rolled up from behind, and shocked the pilot. The electric pike shock did cause enough pain for her to be caught off guard by it.

[member="Zai Avery"] [member="Emilia Ravel"] [member="Koda Zaylr"]

Emilia stalked towards the Togruta girl, fuming. As she raised her rifle to up she heard the whir of wheels behind her, followed by a sharp zap to the leg. Emilia fell the the ground dazed for a second, then spun. Forgetting about the girl lying on the floor.
She attempted to kick the droid but she was off balance, and she struck it with barely enough force to bump it. With an angered cry she hefted her blaster and shot several times at the ceiling. "Enough! Everyone on the ground!" Emilia was quickly losing her grip on the situation, if she didn't do something drastic she might be overwhelmed.

Back on the ship, the copilot again listened to the message "This is admiral kasadan of the galactic alliance. You have illegally entered alliance space. Surrender your ships or leave. If you do not leave well I'm sure you can see what happened to your fellow FO ship." He reached over to the comms to call the battlegroup for support, the radio operator on the other side said that the battlegroup could spare a frigate and two corvettes to assist with dealing with the Alliance forces. The copilot wiped sweat off his brow. How had things escalated so quickly?

5 minutes later, 3 first order ships entered hyperspace enroute to the wrecks.

[member="R2-Z6"]
[member="Koda Zaylr"]
[member="Zai Avery"]

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
Ashuna by buja the FO reve wasn't retreating B'kik realised he made the situation worse
While he would normally turn tail un gogowa he couldn't
If B'kik didn't realise the kid who was technically older than himself was Zai B'kik would have escaped
B'kik knew he would be in alot of shit if The Red Devil Cartel found out he abandoned Zai
B'kik did the only thing he could do
He sent out a SOS in his best human voice
" HELLO MY NAME IS [member="Zai Avery"] AND I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY FIRST ORDER PIRATES. PLEASE SOME ONE SAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS "
The message came with the coordinates to B'kik's location
B'kik did a human voice and used Zai's name because he knew if he did his normal jawa accent and jawa name no one would bother saving him due to him being a jawa.

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
Zai crept as the First Order pilot fell to her knees, reeling from the shock.

Emilia Ravel said:
With an angered cry she hefted her blaster and shot several times at the ceiling. "Enough! Everyone on the ground!"

Zai froze at the shots, but it didn't look like she had noticed him. A sweat broke out on his forehead (having abandoned his spacesuit helmet in the locker room) as he weighed his options.

Detaching from the ship had decreased the chance of them being arrested, but did little to the risk of being obliterated in space. The key was keeping the Imperial pilot alive, otherwise there was nothing stopping the corvette from turning them to space dust.

The ship comms crackled to life.

B'kik said:
" HELLO MY NAME IS Zai Avery AND I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY FIRST ORDER PIRATES. PLEASE SOME ONE SAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS "

He didn't take any time to consider what that meant, instead focusing on his target.

Her armour looked pretty sturdy, he doubted any blow to the head would immediately knock her out. But he needed to incapacitate her in one move, or she'd shoot up the ship. He stuffed the grinder and welder into the component bag and hefted it up. He moved up closer behind the Pilot.

"Hey" he said, swinging the bag up. The First Order pilot whirled around, brandishing her blaster. The component bag collided with her hands, sending the gun flying across the cockpit and knocking her back. Overbalanced, he also fell back.

He had liberated a blaster rifle from the locker room on his way back into the ship, slinging it onto his shoulder. He fumbled with it now, clicking the safety off. He pointed it at the First Order pilot.

"No sudden moves, ok?" he said, his heart thumping in his chest.

[member="Emilia Ravel"]
[member="Koda Zaylr"]
[member="R2-Z6"]
@B'kik

Emilia was dazed. She was beaten by him? He looked like a child. Emilia glanced side to side, this was bad. She was trapped in this junker with no weapons and 3 scavengers. But what could she do? She had a blaster to her, her pistol was gone, and she had no chance of overpowering all three of them alone. Reluctantly she put her hands above her head. "I hope you know what you're doing kid."

Glancing out the window, she saw 3 First Order ships arrive a few kicks from them. What were they doing there? Surely they didn't need that much firepower for a rescue mission.

[member="Zai Avery"]
[member="R2-Z6"]
[member="Koda Zaylr"]

Koda stayed on the ground, cautious of what everyone's next move would be. When Zai swung in, she let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness he was okay. With the barrel of the blaster away from her face, she took a moment to take in the sight of the newcomer; a gold R2 unit. Must have been programmed to work on the ship but survived the attack. She thought he was pretty cute too. If Zai had that annoying tin can, then Koda could have a droid of her own. Koda slowly got up, pulling her blaster pistol from her belt. "So, what are we going to do with her?" She pointed her gun at the First Order trooper when something out the window caught her eye. Three more ships had pulled into orbit. "Hey Zai, we got company. I think the First Order want their friend back."

[member="Zai Avery"]
[member="Emilia Ravel"]
[member="R2-Z6"]

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
He had to do this right. His ship was next to the corvette, so it was unlikely they would open fire so close. But if this pilot died then they were done for.

"Koda, keep your gun on her" Trusting the woman to guard their newly acquired 'passenger', Zai scrambled over to the console and broadcasted over open comms.

"This is the salvager from the Ju-99 Rescue & Recovery Vessel, we have no intention of killing your pilot. But neither do we want to arrested or killed, so this is what is going to happen. I am going to launch her out of the only escape pod. While you recover her, we'll jump to hyperspace and you can arrest us later. Sound good? Not waiting for a response, he terminated the call and patched into private communication with the Jawa's ship. "You might want to jump to hyperspace, I'll deal with the First Order".

He walked over the the pilot. "I have nothing against The Order, I really do. But I hope you realise I have to do what I can to survive". He collected the pilot's blaster pistol and guided her to the escape pod. "GR-8, be ready with the hyperspace jump. I want to be gone as soon as the escape pod clears."

Zai finally noticed the other droid on the ship. Not knowing what to think, he left it be for now. "This is going to be bumpy, hold onto something" Zai pulled the lever to release the escape pod and quickly moved to strap himself into the pilot's seat. As soon as he was settled, GR-8 rapidly jumped them to hyperspace and they left the system.

[member="Koda Zaylr"] @B'kik [member="Emilia Ravel"] [member="R2-Z6"]

With a dull thud the escape pod docked with the avenger. Emilia stalked out, brushing away the concern of her crew. Briskly and in total silence she made her way to the bridge, taking her seat at the helm. She examined her display, and in the press of a few buttons had established a signal with the tracking beacon. With that done she turned to the communications officer. "Set a course for the task-force. They can send a team to strip the ships. I don't care about the other junker." She turned her head back to the display, staring at the little blinking red light that represented Zai's ship. As they entered hyperspace and left the system she had only one thought in her mind. They hadn't seen the last of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom