Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private After Party

For once, Valery was as embarrassed as Cora.

That thought wouldn't filter through the haze of green fabric, not even as Valery thudded to the floor. What did permeate Cora's frazzled brain was the flash of thigh she'd been afforded.

Oh my sta-

"Cora, my eyes are up here,"

Snapping to attention, Cora nearly leaped out of her skin. She'd been trained to defuse delicate diplomatic situations, rescue hostages and fight manic darksiders. The Padawan didn't know what to do with an eye full of Valery.

"N-nothing! I mean—they're not nothing of course, you're very—they're—I'm—"

Cora wished she had a drink of water right now. Water, right. That was why she'd come here in the first place.

"I thought you might have my water bottle so I…uh, but you clearly don't so I'll just be-"

Spinning on her heel, Cora took one purposeful step forward and slammed her face directly into the doorframe. She reeled back, holding her now bloody nose.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Temple Training Room
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Valery's eyes were wide while Cora struggled to find words, both because she was still embarrassed and because what the Padawan was trying to say seemed to still be about her bust. Luckily, the blonde seemed to remember why she was here and used it to shift the conversation before quickly trying to depart.

Only for the doorframe to stop her.

"Oh! Hey, you okay?" Valery asked but as she approached, the comm unit she had left on her bed suddenly went off, and the familiar voice she always loved to hear was now the most frightening thing in the Galaxy to her.

<I hope you know your mouth is level with my->

Faster than ever before and without shame, Valery jumped on top of the bed like a Hawk-bat and silenced the comms before Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble could truly speak his mind in front of her Padawan. She was a tomato all over again and quickly hit the reply button, <Tonight, babe. Love you,> she whispered back. Hopefully, he had no idea just how flustered his wife was right now.

He probably did.

But hey, at least it meant he had received her picture, right?

Slooowly, Valery turned to look at Cora, hoping that she had somehow not heard a thing or seen her Master jump in her dress to silence the comms. "I uh, was just uh, sending something to my husband." And clearly struggling with it, but she was far too embarrassed to say anything more than that.

Last edited:
<I hope you know your mouth is level with my->

Cora had to hand it to Valery—her Master was fast.

Reflex wise, of course. Valery pounced on the comm in record time, unfortunately not before an almost inappropriate line was dropped by Master Kahlil's voice on the other end.

The Padawan was left standing there, eyes impossibly wide, hand covering her nose as a trickle of blood seeped through her fingers. She'd seen things she couldn't unsee, heard things that she'd never be able to unhear. Cora was well aware that Valery was a married woman, but by the Force, she did not need to be exposed to it.

"Uhhhhh-"

She could only stare dumbly, searching for the appropriate words to smooth over this situation of situations.

"So I take it that you have not seen my water bottle."

Brilliant observation. Even if Valery had it, Cora didn't even want it back.

"I'm, uh, I'm off to the medbay. Enjoy your…night."

Cora grimaced at her own comment as she wiped the blood from her nose.

"And please, for the love of the Force…do not tell me about it tomorrow."

With that said, she'd scurry off, wary of the door frame this time around.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Temple Training Room
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

"I uh, haven't seen it," Valery said, still flustered and without even a slight idea that could help her talk her way out of this. Cora had seen and heard way too much. More than even her closest friends ever would. So a part of her wanted to talk more seriously and make sure Cora wasn't going to be uncomfortable around her, but for now, she believed it to be better if her Padawan could get out of this situation first.

They could talk about it after a good day of rest.

"You have a good night, too, and I won't. Let's uh, talk tomorrow okay?"

She smiled faintly and watched Cora leave soon after. But even now that she was alone, Valery still felt watched. She sighed, reached for her coat, and wrapped it around herself, so the dress wasn't visible. Then she turned for the door, so she could head home and have that good night. Get some distraction from what happened.

And her distraction would be Mr. Noble.

She could feel Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble was already home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom