Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aeron Master Nomination

We all know who [member="Aeron Kreelan"] is. We don't have many masters but there's an incessant voice in my ear who doesn't want to hear it.

I'll have her link her thread tracker as I'm at work, but I've seen it and the vote is yes.

She's been helping drive a faction of NFUs since its inception and while she may have been vaguely active in recent memory, she should have gotten the promotion a long time ago.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/4164-aeron-kreelan/?p=677131

Honestly, from the threads I've been in with this character, I've seen little development and progress made. I think she needs more training, and something that would better play to the character's unique talents to demonstrate what she is made of. The character does not stand out to me, yet. And just seems like a good knight but not ready to move on to master. Just needs some more development really and personal progress.

My vote is no.

After careful deliberation, I must vote no. In my personal opinion I do not think Aeron is ready at this point. Yes, she has a very big thread list and activity, but my reasoning is that from my perspective...insufficient character development has taken place.

When I look at the threads I find out that the char is a Zeison Sha, Prex of Omega Pyre and fond of using ballistakinesis. Maybe I am missing something, but that's it really. Plenty of activity in dominions, but so far the char does not really stand out.

For knighthood this would be enough, but not for masterhood from my perspective. Unless my count of Masters in OP is off, she already has a majority vote, but nonetheless. Personally I'd suggest a few threads with more char development and an actual training thread. Obviously a training thread does not have to be a regular one of the 'go to Master X and learn ability Y' sense, but something that shows she deserves mastery when it comes to her skills and abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom