Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aeden Redwood

Oya! New to the site, and admittedly a bit intimidated by its layout. This place is BIIIIIIG! Compared to past rp sites I have been to before anyway. Wait, hold on, off topic, Hi I am Aeden! There wouldn't happen to be a chatbox would there?

Welcome to Chaos!

Don't stress it too much, you'll slowly get the hang of it all! It does look intimidating at first I know but all you gotta do is ask and there'll be people ready to help you out. :)

I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for the welcome! Perhaps someone could tell me why I cant paste? I am trying to post an image of my ship in the character profile and it isn't working. Seriously, at this point it wont let me copy or paste anything, and when I click the options above the posting thing it doesn't do anything at all and this is becoming extremely frustrating.

do you a have a link for the picture? [member="Aeden"]

if so you look at the options just above the text box. right beside the hyperlinks there is a white and blue portrait looking button. Click that and post the image link into it.

I did that and none of them seem to be responding at all. I actually ended up losing the entire character app I had been almost done with because I did that and I am becoming pretty frustrated.

Could it be a keyboard or OS issue? I Ctrl+v and right-click>copy just fine.

Edit
[member="Aeden"]

Are you copying the URL of the picture? Right clicking the picture (at least on Chrome) and Copy Image URL. That or Right click > Open Image In New Tab > Copy the URL in the browser address bar. Also something you should set.

You see where B I U are? Go all the way to the right to where you see the left, center, middle text alignment buttons. Above that are the pasting types, word and plain, ignore those. To the right of those, what looks like a gear and wrench, click it then Checkmark "Paste as plain text by default" and click Ok

[member="Aeden"]

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for. If you have anymore questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Like the Christmas Jedi said, we were all new once! :)

Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom