Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aedelgar Krakengard

• Thread starter Aedelgar Krakengard
  • Start date

Aedelgar Krakengard

A
@[member="Amorella Mae"]

UH-OH!~ Do I sense a fellow Legend of Galactic Heroes fan? (Or was that a Greyjoy comment >_>?)

Aedelgar Krakengard

A
@[member="Amorella Mae"]
Old School Space-Opera Anime, about two galactic governments, Free Alliance and the Galactic Empire [More German version]. If you like grand space battles, classical music and political ideologies colliding in epic scale, then it's the show for you. My avatar is one of the Empire's Vice-Admirals. Story revolves around a poor noblemen in the Imperial Navy who gradually as his life progresses, rises up to the title of Emperor. Along they way we have betrayals, MANY characters dying, a Imperial Civil War and tons of space pew pew. It is one of my favourite anime shows.

Sounds interesting! Kinda vaguely reminds me of the old Gundam Wing a bit.

My favorite space adventure anime was Outlaw Star, hands down. But I liked it because it had that fantasy spin to it.

Aedelgar Krakengard

A
@[member="Amorella Mae"]
Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star >_>

You Mam, have excellent taste. I love Gundam and Outlaw :D

Don't be so hasty to judge my tastes, haha. I was also a fan of the Tenchi series, Pokemon, Digimon (the first few seasons before they made it irreparably stupid) and Dragonball Z.

Some of my other favorites are Wolf's Rain, Big-O, Noir, Blood the Last Vampire (I think that's what it was called), Ghost in the Shell (this series had an awesome premise and I miss it) and any and all of the Miyazaki films.

Aedelgar Krakengard

A
@[member="Amorella Mae"]

Amorella Mae said:
Don't be so hasty to judge my tastes, haha. I was also a fan of the Tenchi series, Pokemon, Digimon (the first few seasons before they made it irreparably stupid) and Dragonball Z. Some of my other favorites are Wolf's Rain, Big-O, Noir, Blood the Last Vampire (I think that's what it was called), Ghost in the Shell (this series had an awesome premise and I miss it) and any and all of the Miyazaki films.

Well, so far I see no reason to judge otherwise. I love all these shows. And OH, btw Ghost in the Shell is BACK. It has a new OVA series called Ghost in the Shell Arise. Check it out. I think there are already 3 episodes out.

Wat.

:O

I really wish they would do another round of Outlaw Star, though they ended it in a good place. What I would -love- to see is someone do a series dedicated to the rise of Hot Ice Hilda. That was a character with so much promise and such a short lifespan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom