Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advertisement?

Truly sorry to ask this question. Is it allowed to advertise other RP sites, offhandedly?

I tried reading the rules and didn't find anything in a quick review.

... <_<

Advertising other star wars boards? Prepare for Shadow-ban.

Other non star-wars boards? Prepare for people to get very annoyed. But you probably won't get banned. Probably.

[member="Temore"]
We do not advertising of other boards. You may post your interest in a certain genre and have people contact you via PM or Skype for more information. Posts with links will be removed.

sabrina said:
[member="KenRath"] http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Yes but it died, when they purged the members and the old rps. It was a sad sad day.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh that. Lol I thought that died when the game released? I haven't Rp'd there in man years. Lol Serco Savar, my Remnant Jedi, was originally created for that board. Though he was a Fallen Jedi Knight turned Sith on that board and not a nuetral Jedi. :p

I was there too, that was the board I originally started RP'ing on. I played a pair of agents, codenamed Zero and Meanken, deliberately designed to be complete opposites so I could have them play off each other.

I remember Meanken and Zero! I was not a very good Rp'er back then, looking back at it now it feels somewhat awkward and horribly done.

[member="Meanken"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom