Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Advertisement] Federation of Free Planets

Alcam Telrin

You just can't find any gentlemen anymore.
New Advertisement:Alright,well,i've decided to do a more formal advertisement,

AHEM,

The Federation,I believe anyway,offers a unique RP experience. As,unlike the Republic(s),we rely even MORE upon votes,with the Chancellor mainly just putting out ideas,and the others voting on them. For example,let's say I were to state, "I say we go to war with the First Order" then the whole of the Federation would vote on it,and whichever side had the most votes would win.

Our military is different in that,at the moment,we don't have a Spec Ops division,we just have the Navy,Marines,and Army. The Spec Ops groups are made by players,so that there's variety in what types of Spec-Ops we have. Of course,all the Spec-Ops groups must be approved.

Now,although I do denounce them in my faction's bio,we are not arch enemies with the Sith. We only attack after action has been taken against us.

Also,leaders for the planets are elected,so that the Chancellor doesn't manage everyone,and these leaders can choose their planet's government. So that they can be truly Free planets. As well,the leaders of the planets don't always have to be NPCs,they can be PCs elected by the whole of the Federation. So y'know,that makes us different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Advertisement:

Why,I didn't see you there! Well,actually,I can't see you at all. Uh....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Take two!

Why,I didn't notice you viewing this forum...there.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Take three!

Why,I didn't notice that you were reading my forum. I'd just like to advertise my hot faction,the Federation of Free Planets! cough TIME FOR THE ADVERTISEMENT!

HEY KIDS,ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT BEING IN THE FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS?
"YEAH!"
WELL NOW YOU CAN JOIN!
"COOL!"
BUT WHAT'S THAT LIL' BILL,YOU DON'T WANNA JOIN?
"scroo u memeboi"
HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN!
ALL OUR IMPORTANT DECISIONS ARE BASED UPON VOTES! so you cant complain when we go to war with the first order
It'd make me pretty happy if you joined.
Uh..
We have cooki-wait we're not the Empire.
We have brownies.
Our military's pretty cool too I guess,we have marines.

SO JOIN TODAY!

Alcam Telrin

Well,for one,we take planets via political discussion,and believe in strict military usage. The military's main use is for rekking up Pirates,defending planets,and guarding political figures. And,if we ever grow to a good point,I plan on attacking the First Order. I imagine the Federation as a Resistance type group,like the one from the TFA. And,to be honest,you probably should go join the Republic or Alliance,I just made the Federation because I think it'd be fun for me to lead my own Republic type group. Also,most of our big things,such as our attacks,are based on votes. Thus providing a more idea-orientated community. But anyway,it's just a little pet project I decided to make,so please don't judge it too harshly. And if you have any ways you think I can improve,please tell me.

Alcam Telrin

Alright,well,i've decided to do a more formal advertisement,

AHEM,

The Federation,I believe anyway,offers a unique RP experience. As,unlike the Republic(s),we rely even MORE upon votes,with the Chancellor mainly just putting out ideas,and the others voting on them. For example,let's say I were to state, "I say we go to war with the First Order" then the whole of the Federation would vote on it,and whichever side had the most votes would win.

Our military is different in that,at the moment,we don't have a Spec Ops division,we just have the Navy,Marines,and Army. The Spec Ops groups are made by players. Our battalions are made by players as well.

Now,although I do denounce them in my faction's bio,we are not arch enemies with the Sith. We only attack after action has been taken against us.

Also,leaders for the planets are elected,so that the Chancellor doesn't manage everyone,and these leaders can choose their planet's government. So that they can be truly Free planets. As well,the leaders of the planets don't always have to be NPCs,they can be PCs elected by the whole of the Federation. So y'know,that makes us different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom