Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures With Joon; The Clone/Sith/Killer

So basically fellow writer OOC and Master to Joon IC [member="Darth Ayra"] has taken LOA which leaves me stranded with nobody or nothing to aim for.

This is due to the fact Joon was discovered by Ayra on Duro and taken to mould into a Sith Apprentice and soon to be Lord, following the strict Rule Of Two. Ayra is all she's known, and the teachings and tales and lore told by Ayra is all she believes now.

But with the LOA in motion, I'd like to keep Joon going as I'm really enjoying deeveloing her from naïve and scared clone, to now an Apprentice trying to craft her own identity and look, further her studies of the Force and the Sith and, eventually, become a merciless, cold-blooded and effective Sith.

So if you'd like to encounter Joon as she tentatively steps out into the galaxy alone for a while with Ayra's blessing IC, please shout or PM me.

As I said, she's on a path forward now and she is very naïve and, at times, childlike. Her understand and belief of the Jedi and Sith has come from a Sith Lord who she boths loves and hates, but is all she knows as security, so anyone coming against that will be a test for Joon.

And also anyone she sees as weak, or a has links to the Republic and Jedi will be deemed a threat.

I think it'll make for good character relations, understanding of the characters involved and nice drama...and action, and anything else that comes from it. If you want a friend or foe - possibly either / or - I'm all ears.

Thanks! :)

[member="Joon"]

The only reality you know is that which has been warped and twisted to fit a Sith Agenda. I, too, experienced the same once... Before I found out the truth for myself. You know only what you have been told, Lady Joon. Perhaps it's time you experienced the Galaxy for yourself, free of the veil which currently covers your eyes.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] I'd love to see if I can toy with Taeli and turn her will. Be a good test. Eldaah would scare the living daylights out of her.

Both beneficial to me. Who can you see getting something more from this?

[member="Taeli Raaf"] Well Taeli is my comfort zone but she seems to be on the verge of a breakdown. Maybe Eldaah would fuel her "dark side" even more thinking about it because I do want her to be vicious in the end.

Fellow writer OOC and Master to Joon IC Darth Ayra seems to be taking time away after recent events.

So.

With the LOA in motion, I'd like to keep Joon going as I'm really enjoying developing her from naïve clone, to now an Apprentice trying to craft her own identity and look, further her studies of the Force and the Dark Side and, eventually, become a merciless, cold-blooded and calculating Sith.

So if you'd like to encounter Joon as she steps out into the galaxy alone for a while after clashing with Ayra IC, please shout or PM me.

As I said, she's on a path forward now and she is very naïve and, at times, childlike. Her understand and belief of the Jedi and Sith has come from a Sith Lord who she both needs but hates, but is all she knows as security, so anyone coming against that will be a test for Joon. Where it takes her? Who knows.

And also anyone she sees as a link to the Republic and Jedi will be deemed a threat.

I think it'll make for good character relations, understanding of the characters involved and nice drama...and action, and anything else that comes from it. If you want a friend or foe - possibly either / or - I'm all ears. She’s my first female character and I’d hate to fail her.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom