Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures in Cooking Part I

Making dinner and thought I'd share what I am making along with a few details in case anyone wants to attempt to recreate it - though with how I cook - it won't be an exact measurement details.

We start with four chicken breasts cut into smaller pieces and then coated in a flour mixture - which contains flour, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and poultry seasoning (which is a mixture of additional herbs such as thyme).

AxSCKwn.jpg

We then add a layer of carrots - I used three of various sizes though they were mostly uniformed - you can use more or less as you see fit.

PXbbqTJ.jpg

Then added a layer of potatoes - I was using Red Potatoes - though you can use whatever kind you want. This was two large potatoes.

5VtX8iA.jpg

After that we top it off with a layer of French Cut style Green Beans (including the juice) and a small onion cut into slices and spread over top. Add a little bit of water - roughly 1/4 of the can of green beans.

qF6v2LZ.jpg

Cover with a lid - I'm using a casserole dish - and put in the oven at 350 degrees F for 40 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom