Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventure Time

I'd like Kinsey to meet more people since she's such a wanderlust girl. Can be friends or foes. Thinking it could be on one of her exploration missions, so anywhere works. Her haunts are usually alliance space or near the outer rim but this is flexible.

If you're interested with interacting with her, just let me know.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"]

I've just returned to Chaos a couple of weeks ago after a long hiatus, and have quickly realized that many of the people I knew have vanished.

Obviously, the best way to rectify that particular issue is to meet new people.

Might I interest you in a thread of some design? :)

Nothing specific, I'm afraid. You seem to enjoy Exploring (based on your rank tag), and Abelain certainly enjoys that as well. Perhaps we could meet somewhere remote and alien?

Could even meet somewhere less conventional, like the wreck of a floating star destroyer in the midst of space.

Thoughts?

I take interest in this for learning the ropes!

Ishen can either be a friend or foe due to his bounty hunter status. It can really go either way, here are some ideas but feel free to add on!

Foe Route
1. I have a bounty on you from an anonymous source (Not my favorite choice, but still exists).
2. You find killing another being who has a bounty on him/her.

Friend Route
1. Meet somewhere on your journey (Heck if I know where).
2. We share a common goal to do something, for example I want a leader of a band of pirates head, while they have taken something from you (Ship, important item, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom