Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventure Thread Idea

I am wanting to do an adventure thread with some people. I want it to be something like we are trapped in the wilderness of a planet and we must try to find a way off the planet, but along the way, we find many twists and turns. I also want technology to be at a low on this one, something like getting trapped on this planet with no way to get off, so we must try and find something that will help us leave the planet, whether it be civilization, miners, hunters, etc.

I have been listening to Lord of the Rings music, soo that will probably have an influence on the thread. I am looking for some others who would wish to expand on this idea and would be willing to go on a long term adventure thread. It does not matter who you are, everyone that is trapped on this planet must try and work together, even if they were previously enemies.

Somewhere on the road, we learn that there is a place on the planet with some ships, that will be where we are headed throughout the journey. Though, the place we are headed is quite far away. It will be like the Lord of the Rings, but instead of journeying to destroy the ring, we are journeying to escape the planet... and what is after us and on our tails.

Sooo... yeah. If anyone else wants to expand on this, feel free to do so. We can all brainstorm on this thread. I feel that this topic would be quite fun to do. A long journey...

I want there to be about 4-5 of us on this journey.

Plot: A meteorite of some sorts crashed on -planet- and is causing ships that are passing by to come crashing down to the planet's surface. The adventurers crash on the planet, in different ships. They know that they are all there from seeing each other in space before their ships lost control. The meteorite also causes disruptions in signals and electric devices. The adventurers meet up with each other and must try and find a way to get off the planet.

Roster:
1.@Xieza Blade
2.[member="Farlon Orbit"]
3.[member="Judgement"]
4.[member="Sam Turain"]
5.[member="T'zanith Zebron"]

You have an anarchist with you, my friend.

Would there be much combat in this thread? Or are we simply trekking across the landscape?

[member="Xieza Blade"]
[member="Farlon Orbit"]

[member="Judgement"]

I plan on there being some combat, once we are discovered by hostile force. Simply put, we wouldn't be able to fight them all. So there will be occasional combat against them. Don't count out wild life either. They would pose a threat as well, and open up more combat opportunities.

I want there to be about 4-5 of us on this journey.

Plot: A meteorite of some sorts crashed on -planet- and is causing ships that are passing by to come crashing down to the planet's surface. The adventurers crash on the planet, in different ships. They know that they are all there from seeing each other in space before their ships lost control. The meteorite also causes disruptions in signals and electric devices. The adventurers meet up with each other and must try and find a way to get off the planet.

Yeah, sure. I'll join this.

Maybe say that my speeder car got wrecked in the debris falling and my ship is wherever the end point ends up being. That'd mean all I'd have is my everyday loadout which consists of lightly armored clothing, a pair of guns and my wits (whether or not thats adding or subtracting value remains to be seen.)

I can even offer rides off planet for any who need it.

[member="Xieza Blade"]

Yeah, for the sake of loving my ship, I'd like to not crash land.

We can say I'd just off loaded some...less than legal goods, to some disreputable people and was on my way back to my ship.

[member="Judgement"]

[member="Sam Turain"] , [member="Judgement"]

That sounds good, Sam. Though, where we are would be far from where you parked your ship. I haven't selected a planet to do this on yet, so if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. I would like the planet to be very wild and hardly any technology there.

I'm imagining these disreputable characters I was dealing with wouldn't be near any place where we could get caught.

As for planet suggestions, I randomly searched through the player submitted planets and suggest Bayan

Bayan is an excellent place. We have a good amount of information about the place.

Panatha wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't owned by a major faction.

Soo... Bayan it is.

[member="Judgement"] , [member="Sam Turain"] , [member="Farlon Orbit"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom