Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Adventure is at foot

Currently looking for a journey with another character, or meeting quite a few characters all at once. Jade has been M.I.A for quite a while and I would like to start a decent thread back up and potentially meet a few people.

Jademar is now a young adult. I am looking to potentially have her encouter a few people on her next thread. I would also like to do some one on one threads if anyone is interested.

I would also love to meet other Force senstive's or multiple of them. She has also encountered Mando's in her time. I would potentially like to meet either or both. Maybe someone catches wind of a force senstive being in the area and they go to see if they can try to capture them.

It could be any potential planet in the universe. I just except a good planet that has a lot of chances to explore and parkour. Jade is a physco path when it comes challenging herself and doing dangerous stuff.

For now, I would say she is searching for a group to call home.. or potentially join a faction that can deal with a jedi thats on her own now.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Yoooo! welcome back! It's Aloy lol I'm back too

ngl it would be kinda funny for Tae'l to run into her proverbial sister now that she's run away from home. I'm tryna take a more organic approach, so my chars aren't tied down to any narratives now, if you're still interested in threading with Vizslas after all this time. If not then it's cool, just happy you're back and got a chance to enjoy star warsy stuff again

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Yoooo! welcome back! It's Aloy lol I'm back too

ngl it would be kinda funny for Tae'l to run into her proverbial sister now that she's run away from home. I'm tryna take a more organic approach, so my chars aren't tied down to any narratives now, if you're still interested in threading with Vizslas after all this time. If not then it's cool, just happy you're back and got a chance to enjoy star warsy stuff again
I certainly wouldn't mind at all. I am just trying to get back into doing threads and develop this character.

Maybe you can bring a group to capture your dear sister.

I would not mind, maybe we can invite another person as well. I just started chatting with them for a few moments. maybe they would be interested in a thread together with us.

Also sounds neat, I will potentially read Leenic's bio so I can learn his history.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
And we are good to go! Enjoy~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom