Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventure and Fun

I'm looking to do a group thread that consists of this.

Backstoryish:

A small merchant vessel carrying a rare and undiscovered material was heading through space when the ship was plagued with mechanical problems. During it's descent to the surface of Janara, it broadcasted a S.O.S. message that was received by any faction (be it through another passing ship or satellite or what have you). Any that discovered the transmission would be more than willing to send their envoys to locate and secure the material; and for the GA to offer aid to any survivors of the downed craft if there are any.

Rules:

I'm aware of the restrictions list on banned materials, so the material in question will remain for story line only, meaning it WILL NOT be one from the restricted list; hence a new and undiscovered material. However, if someone (or group) wishes to make a development thread for it ( a new material) they are free to do so in the event they are the ones that claim the material. If that becomes the case, then it's up to the group or person from the winning group to put the required effort in doing so.

What I'm looking for:

Being a member of the GA, I'm looking for at least two others from that faction to join me.

Sith, First Order, Mandos, etc are free to join in the thread but no more than three members from each.

My character is only a Padawan and would prefer everyone involved be on that same level, however with that being said, its hard to place a rank on NFU like privateers and Mandos. So if a higher rank does express interest and joins, keep in mind that this thread is intended for fun and adventure, not to flex your muscles.

If there is a big turn out, then I request people put headers before their post, i.e. tagging those they are working with or going up against and where they are currently at. I hope this will prevent confusion and from people being left behind due to RL.

Finally, this thread is for fun and a chance for people to not only work together but to meet new people.

If you are interested, please feel free to post below. After about three days I'll close the sign-up portion and begin the thread. Remember, and this is for ALL factions, that signing up will become a first come basis.

Eh, Razel has no faction or affiliations, but he's a nice guy (even if he looks a tad intimidating). While seeing him at first may be a bit of a shocker, he'd definitely spend his time to help, recieving a distress signal.

[member="Geloyra Malleus"]

This.... could be fun.... if there are no objections, and an average posting rate of one post a day (I try for more, but it is what it is) is acceptable, let me know. Don't let the Knight rank dissuade you, I'm here for fun story telling. The flexing can be saved for another thread. :p

Primary intended role would be medic/healer, but can fill many other roles if needed.

Darth Imperia

D

Mala shall be in the region, for fun and profit.
Not technically a member of any faction, although she considers herself a Sith.
Just.
Not very loudly. Or in the presence of actual Sith.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Darth Vizios"]

Already got something in the works with the Dark Lady Vitamin.~
But I appreciate your sales pitch!

Draconis Caesar

D
Padawan in the alliance. I'd be willing to tag along. If you'll allow it. [member="Geloyra Malleus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom