Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advancement, Way of Combat

Kezeroth gave a nasty frown when he realized that [member="Fenri"] maybe did not know what a Gen'Dai was, " The Ability to continue fighting despite the pain, to stay focused in the brink of battle and to controls ones mightiest of flames when they are enraged, That is Discipline." He explained his view on it and glared at [member="Fenri"]. " Show me what you have learned of Juyo..." Kezeroth said crossing his arms and nodded to the Protocol droid. The Droid turned around and activated a control panel that realesed six battle droids, equipped with blasters set to stun they marched forward and aimed at the girl.

Kezeroth smiled " Prove me wrong.." He nodded to the droids and they began to march and eventually fire apon [member="Fenri"].

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
I was only slighty understanding what was involved with this style Keze was trying to teach me. He wanted me to know pain and let my emotions fuel me. I could see it now. I needed to let my emotions fueled by the pain caused in battle be the thing that drove my attacks.

By the time I was starting to see this he'd called on his droids and ordered them to attack. They were set for stun, but even that would hurt. I wasted no time and readied myself to fight. I waited for the first fire before ducking away, using the vibro to block the oncoming shots from every possible side.

One had managed to hit my shoulder, making me flinch and graon. Now I needed to use it. I bit my lip before thinking how ticked I was for letting that shot get to me. Mixing that with the previous hatred towards Keze and the slaves and the Jedi and Sith, I could feel the fire in me growing again.

Now I turned, standing with my double blade at the ready, before unleashing it on the droids eve as they kept firing on me.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]

The Droids swarmed and as Kezeroth Observed he saw her hate growing and being used, it was only due time before she was ready to be taught more. The Droids slowly closed in and kept the heat on her, it was in that moment Kezeroth shook his head and shouted " You are not alone! USe the Darkside destroy the damned things!" he gazed at her for hesitating so much. If he was in her position the Droids would of been destroyed as soon as possible, The Force Allowed access to many abilities that were greater than the blaster fire of a droid.

" As you did on Hoth Surround yourself in the Force to produce a Barrier of Energy!" Kezeroth signaled the Protocol droid to send in more security training droids to overwhelm [member="Fenri"], She had to learn.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
I could hear him shouting despite the rucks made by the firing and my own blade clashing. My mind was already wrapped up in a haze of hatred for the droids and for Keze that I was trying to use as a means of weaponry, but now I was to try something else.

I'd been dealing with one droid before hoping away and landing in the middle of them all again. I struck my blade into the ground in front of me and focused. I imagined all of my hatred seeping out of me and becoming one grand bubble to protect me from the shots being fired. I let it pour through my body from top to bottom; a current of the dark side flowing through me like a river.

And sure enough it had happened. Two droids attempted to fire before thier shots were stopped. A barrier of the oure force within me had blocked them. Knowing this I had the idea to expel it against them. I fouced and allowed the energy to seep into me again before releasing it in one grand pulse of energy.

It had knocked the droids down but the shock of it had taken the wind out of me. Forcing me to my knees to try and catch my breath.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]

The Gen'Dai smiled at the new ability she had done, Force Repulse. It was an ability he used often and was pleased with very much. " Enough! Stand Down!" Kezeroth shouted commanding the droids to halt in place as he walked over to Fenri. " What are you doing? There is not Rest in Combat.." he muttered and pointed to a group of droids on the left. " Focus the Force in that direction and Realese it at them, Dont think you can out manuver them with ease, They are Machines and think like machine." He crossed his arms and stood behind her waiting for her response.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
My heavy breathing had cluttered my thoughts. All I could think was how exhausted I was from all the extertsion of the force. But of course Keze had to bark more orders and directions at me. No rest for the uninnitiated I guess. I only looked up at him, my eyes starting to get red from how winded I was, while looking towards the dorids he wanted me to attack.

I groaned, feeling like I didn't have much left in me, but I had to try to at least keep Keze appeased. Mustering as much as I could I threw my hand left towards the ground where the droids were, the ground breaking around them and shaking them off thier feet and onto thier backs.

I drew what strength I could to get to my feet before dragging my double-blade with me. The steel skidded against the ground as I pulled it with me before holding it over my head. I drove one end into one driod before cutting off the arm and head of another. The last had tried to stand before I forced it down with my foot and driving the blade right through it's neck and servering it from the rest.

My movements were more slow and winded. I was still so tired I could barley think straight. All I wanted was for this stupid session to end.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Gritting his teeth the Gen'Dai could see @[member="Fenri"] was tired from the previous battle with him, He kept forgeting that she was not Gen'Dai and did not have the same stamina and strength as him. Scratching his chin he thought slightly and extended a hand to order everyone to stop, The Protocal droid deactivated the training droids and Kezeroth kneeled down by Fenri.

" What is it you seek?" he asked simply while looking at her tired self. As of yet he was only teaching her like she was a Gen'Dai, he honestly did not expect her to survive past Hoth so he was at a loss on what to do. Most of his students died in training or quit he had never had someone as dedicated as @[member="Fenri"] was mentally. Though she was his slave or steward it was still a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom