Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advancement, Way of Combat

Following up with the Trail of Discomfort, roughly Two Days After Kezeroth had returned the Barrowed ship and spent several days in meditation. It was time to teach directly and have his Steward understand the Darkside more through a combative sense. She was growing in awareness nicely and as of far she had a growing hate for Kezeroth had his training methods. The Gen'Dai Smiled as he Practiced Form V Djem So, His Stance Strong and his Weapon held in Two hand grip.

After his Practices with his Sithsword Kezeroth let the blade fall to his side and he gazed about the room, his thoughts rested on training and it was time for another lesson. Hoth was the start their was more to be done.
Summoning a Protocal droid Kezeroth commanded it to fetch his servant at once.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
There wasn't a lot I missed about Hoth, especially not after the trials I had to endure for Keze's training. But if there's one thing it had over Courascan't undercity, it was less people to screw around with you while trying to have some peice and quiet.

It had been two days and yet I still had a cold sense all over my body at times. It felt like I would need to stand in a fire just to keep warm, thankfully enough robes and a well place area near venting systems helping with that. I hated that I still had to live like a scrounger in Undercity while waiting for Keze to call on me. I felt like I was slowly turning into one of them. Some nights I would have dreams of falling into an unending pile of garbage with hands reaching out and begging for money before I would see they came from me.

It was one such dream I was awoken from by the droid when it had come to fetch me from the alleys. I was huddled near a vent with not but the robes provided by Keze to keep me warm, along with the heat of the force I'd learned to use for myself.

I groaned as I woke before following the droid back to Keze, seeing him waiting for me as usual. I stood there for a moment, looking about half-expecting something to attack me, before stepping up to him.

"You called....master?" I reluctantly asked.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]

" I hope you have been Practicing your with your Blade, Today's lesson is Juyo.." he felt is was the style she would like and Kezeroth himself specialize in this form as well. " Form VII Juyo is the most aggressive form of combat and demands focus on a Mental and Phsyical level!" He explained while pacing back and forth. " Its attack move set is broad powerful swings that are focused in sort bursts, you must enjoy the Thrill of Combat and hone in on it, Use your Emotions.. Now Show me what you got!" Kezeroth armed himself with his SithSwoth swinging it to his level and taking up Stance. The Protocol droid flinched at the movement and waddled away quickly to observe from a safe distance.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
So we'd gone from fighting harsh weather to now fighting against each other. Wasn't sure if that was a good or bad change of pace from the last lesson. Still if it meant getting stronger with a blade then I was more than happy to try and advance. I'd thought I'd had a decent advantage on Keze before when he fought last, if not for him using the force to gain the upper hand.

When he becokned me to fight back I looked back and pulled my double-bladed vibro from my robes. The one thing I always kept on my person ever since we started. I spunt it in my hand for a moment before having a grip wih both hands on the hilt.

From there I charged with the blade swung up over my head and shoulders. I kewn Keze would block or gain the upper hand over it, which was what I wanted him to think. The minute he moved when I was close enough I tried a fake out and instead ducked down while trying to swing one end right into his chest.

He would have to show case a different style each time they fought, As is steward charged him he did the same. The girl was getting clever, as he swung to block the overhead swing he noticed the blades never touched, Juked. He chuckled as becasue it worked and took one step to the side feeling the blade cut lightly against his skin in a Glance of a Strike.

"Haha!" he laughed and heaved his body to afford his Incoming swing with a Power Strike aimed Downward. Like he was Cutting a Tree in Half, was the same exact movement. He preformed with a lust for battle again. He was able to FIght with a Reckless Abandon becasue of his Race, he wanted to make that known to her.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
I'd made my mark, or at least close enough, but of course Keze just shrugged that off. He was a tank of flesh that made me realize I would need to cut deeper through Force only knew how many more layers of muscle were there. I stepped back while he alughed, showing off that it was just a flesh wound he could easily shrug off.

I jumped back, trying to think of how to make something more precise and wounding. I approched him again while swining the double-blade in front of me like a sheild. Both hdns juggled between holding the hilt at different points as I stepped closer towards him. Once I reached I tried a overhead strike mixed with a few jabs, swinging my body back and forth to try and hit from both sides. I wanted to see if he could keep up with me.

" Hah!" He laughed again as he backed up slowly maneuvering his Sithsword about in Swing that acted like a Barrier against attacks, It looked like a flurry of Blade work. As [member="Fenri"]'s overhead strike met with the Gen'Dais sword and slid down into few jabs that pierced his chest. " Fenri you disappoint me!" He snikered and smiled at her. His great Awareness of the Battle going on was his greatest advantage, In fact he started to wonder if Fenri knew what a Gen'Dai really was capable of. Her speed with the double Bladed vibro blade was impressive, Kezeroth was able to block acouple successfully before he was forced to Jump over one. Landing down with a Thump He Spun his Sword again and Held steady in a Ready position. Kezeroths Movements were quick compared to most larger species and his reaction time was almost perfect.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
He was fast, but not that fast. That was an advantage I still had over him which I needed to use. Despite his laughing in my face at my attempts even he had to admit I was making some progress. I just needed to try more tactics. Keep switching up between movements to keep him occupied. Maybe then he'd make a mistake I could take advantage of.

Now I needed to act fast. And I meant FAST. I started speeding by him, using the force, to try and slash at his sides. I wouldn't even give him the chance to turn before making for another side and trying to side sweep Keze again. Other times I would jump over his head, using the force to give me the extra push, before making slashes for his shoulders. Maybe enough cuts would make him bleed out.

*Clash* *Clash!* The blades smacked against one another and the sparks flew about in a art like pattern. His Gen'Dai Senses could see her movements clear as day but his body could not respond as fast, Fenri was getting faster indeed. Pushed to his Soresu Form of Defense he Blocked the attacks he could but He was not used to his Sithsword in all the combative forms yet. He was still learning with it as well. The sound of a Blade slicing through flesh was all that could be heard for awhile, along with some grunts from Kezeroth's mouth.

She had found a tactic that worked for her, but She still did not understand fully. Her attacks where made as if she wanted Kezeroth to eventually fall by bleeding out and that would never work. As each Cut was opened the Blood flow was stopped to that area and It began to Heal as quickly as it was received.

Some Targets could not be matched by speed but sometimes you had to accept the punishment and have your enemy fall right into your grasp. As her Vertical shoulder attacks came in Kezeroth focused and backed up enough to get a slight bit of space and with a sudden dash he rushed into her blade having the impale his shoulder fully. His Musclely body contracted that area making the Blade stuck in his flesh like stone. Glancing down to Fenri he grunted and smiled at her.

" Knowing your opponet is half the battle and you dont know my body very well do you?" he muttered to her.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
I thought I was winning. I thought I was getting the upper hand given how many shots I made. Yet Keze wasn't falling. I guess, in reality, he had some force technique that was keeping him up. Or maybe some ability from his species that was healing the wounds.

I had to be honest though, I was getting tired. I put too much into the strikes I made and it was a small comparison to what I had actually done. So much effort for nothing. But even then I wasn't giving up or giving in.

It wasn't until my blade was caught in his shoulder that I realized how fruitless this all was. I tried pulling away witht eh blade but it had been wedged in. He told me half of what I was doing was only half of what was neeed in battle. I didn't understand what he meant, intead trying to still act while I could and trying to reach up with a kick to his face.

"Each Species had defendant advantages and disadvantages, Knowing the Species and those traits is a must. Your Stamina is excellent compared to other humanoids but against a Gen'Dai or larger species that can take punishment its nothing... Battles attacks dont win fights, Endurance does." he relaxed the area the blade of in his body, pulling it out with one hand and with his off hand he reached up blocking the kick with his giant forearm. He looked at her and gave her a harsh look for trying a tactic while he spoke, his mind wanted to punish her but she actually did good in that moment.

" Attacking out right is useless. The Darkside is your ally use it! Your Environment is a weapon and so is your mind, Know when to adjust your style instead of constantly speeding up!" he barked, it was important for her to see her flaws, but in her defense if kezeroth was anything other than a Gen'Dai then he would be in trouble. His wound started to heal quickly and Kezeroth snarled at [member="Fenri"] once more.

" Again!" he barked and pushed her back some with the Force. The Training area held multipule storage containers and other large items, all she had to do was use the Force and focus her mind during combat, to Multitask.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
Should've known there was something to this. He wanted me to use more than just my speed. And that was my one wild card I was betting on half the time. At least now it was clear I needed to try something else to topple him. But given what he'd told me about endurance, I figured I didn't have as much of a chance as he did. I mean I could be honest and say I was a skinny little nothing compared to a meat tank like him, but without a speed advantage or the like I wasn't sure what else to use; aside from the force and the dark side after he'd mentioned it.

After pushing me away I fell a few feet in front of Keze and rolled before getting to my feet. I stood, seeing where my double blade was, before calling it to me with the force. Now that I had it in my hands.....I didn't have a clue what to try next. He wanted me to fight again but how? The only force abilites I knew, aside from the heating ability he taught me, were jumping and running and lifting things. Perhaps I needed to try focusing it in my attacks.

Charging again I tried focusing on the same thoughts, the ones of fear and anger, as I tried driving one blade through his chest again. I was going on chance for this one.

He watched he think and ponder on what to do. He could feel her confusion and emotion. Hate, Anger, Fear and all the right timing. She eased into combat once more but lacked focus. Watching her blade come back to her hand he smiled and waited for her move, HE was curious what it would be and when she outright charged him with the feelings of the darkside Kezeroth clapped and extended a hand to blast her with Force Lightning.

" Your mind set it right, but you lack focus and Precision. IF you are to learn Juyo you must give fully into your feelings not dwell on them.." he snarled and snickered at her.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
He cheated again! Or at least what I would call cheating. He hit me with more lighting before I had a chance to reach him. I fell to my knees and screamed from the pain, not expecting it. I tried ti support myself with my blade while he told me I didn't have focus with my thoughts. If that's what he wanted, I'd give it to him.

Hate. Anger. Fear. All of these things had been keeping me alive. Now I needed to use them as weapons. I looked up to Keze, thinking of all the reasons I hated and feared him, before picking myself up. I closed my eyes, focusing, before finally opening them and. I could almost feel the fire burning in them.

I attacked again, using the feeling inside with each attack. A jump and heavy overhead swing followed by a few jabs for the chest. After that I would try slicing his side again. And I was going to put EVERYTHING into it!

Now this was more like it, enhanced by her feelings and using them to her advantage. The Shock of lightning was motivation, pain always served a purpose in his Teachings. Fenri's mindset was correct and aligned up perfect with Juyo for now, More Discipline would be needed to perfect it. Kezeroths expression intensified, " Yes! Feed me your Hate!" he shouted and brought his Sith Sword up to block the attack, His one hand grip wavered against the focused power of the girls emotion's, forced to Add another hand to his sword he took up a Two hand grip to adjust and backed up slowly. A Glancing blow here and their, till finally Kezeroth took one step forward. The Blade impladed him right through the heart, Well if he had one that was.

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
I was almost attacking in blind rage. It didn'[t reach that far but it had come very, very close. I kept swinging and changing hands while jabbing at one side or the other. I switched between which ended blade would strike while manuvering to avoid or dodge being hit by his sith sword. I wasn't going to kill him. Not after all he'd done, and not as much as I'd have liked to but I was so close to it.

When I'd made the final strik that struck him right through the chest I gasped, thinking I'd actually struck a vital. The look on his face said otherwise. I was wondering if there was even anything inside of all of that muscle and flesh. I only held by double-blade where it was while waiting to here what he would have to say.

Looking into her eyes the Gen'Dai gave a blank expression now and his left hand branched off his sword grabbing her arm firmly, " Hone, Focus... And Control. You lack Discipline above all else." He said in a stern voice, Fenri was not yet ready to advance in his mind. " In Order for y you to learn Juyo you will need to teach yourself Discipline!" he snarled at her. Releasing her he pushed her away and stepped back.

Enough of physical combat it was time to see her Force Abilities. " Enough with this..." Sheathing his Sithsword he walking couple feet away, he suddenly turned around slightly and said " Speak, Voice your self..."

[member="Fenri"]

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
His grip on my arm felt like he could break it with one good twist. I was nevous at that point, thinking he would just to make it part of the training. Thankfully he'd let me go after telling me I lacked discpline. I wasn't sure what he meant, since I'd managed to make enough hard pressed swings and cut at him.

When he pushed me back I fell, with my blade still in hand. I managed back to my feat while holding the double-blade like a spaer now. He told me to voice myself, which seemed odd to say, but I knew I had a few things to talk about.

"What more am I supposed to get? You wanted me to use my emotions, and I did. Now you're telling me I'm not discplined enough? I managed a few good hits on you and yet it's not good enough?"

Kezeroths face grew stern, It was time to display and show her what he meant by Discipline. " Good hits? I am a Gen'Dai!" he roared proudly and beat his chest. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped, words alone could not teach someone. Kezeroth chuckled " Do you think me to be slow girl?" He asked and Drew his let his hand fall on his Curved Lightsaber.

He waited a response so he could prove her wrong.

[member="Fenri"]
(( OOC: Slow as in stupid ))

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
He acted as though I should know about Gen'dai. Even I wasn't %100 sure what they were or why they were as great as they seemed to be; as least from what I'd seen of Keze and his master. And, again, I was grown and raied in a lad where they only taught me the basic knowdledge of the galaxy. If I'd known anymore then maybe I'd have known what to expect.

I looked down away from him and only answered "No....sir..." when he accused me of thinking him stupid; even if I wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom