Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advanced Idea Mechanics

Sasori had managed to get another company under its Umbrella which only added to what it was able to do as she was working with it. To provide chances and get some contracts the white haired woman was going over more of the things in her mind. She wanted to work with it before they moved around to get a better and stronger idea for herself.

She had thought about what she might do and what might come from it but there was no real idea in the end. She knew Sasori Advancement as it had been renamed was not exactly one fo the best for making things. instead she was looking to make some of the things important as it was being sold to Sasori so she had a few new things here. Meeting with some groups that were out there in the galaxy for instance would do.

She was looking at getting some fo the different groups the jedi had met with. Advancement could easily change a few more things about itself. Presenting as a way to make more jedi equipment and developing parts of it into artifacts or working on things it would all serve to better understand and bring some of the jedi groups like grey jedi, grey paladins together.

There were other things of course she knew would need to be worked with. Presenting to the ones traveling with her a more resolved and beneficial idea of what they would be able to do. She just needed to set up the different meetings with the people. Get them all in a room for more stable works and then they shall be working on bigger projects once it got a proper footing in the galaxy.

Katagiri herself was wanting to work on more things for while but she was unsure of what they might have from this. She wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen with the more dangerous expenditures for the jedi either as some watched them like a hawk to try and turn any works be they public or private... which somehow they seemed to be able to find all of their private and works not done in ful view and bring them to light as their own version.

Katagiri stopped walking as she looked over at some fo the things they had going on and her mind was forming new areas and thought. "THis is all looking good, get me a connection to some of these groups we want to meet. Bringing them back to the order to work with us and to give us a better area we will be able to handle all of it. I want to be talking with them in an hour."

She got nods from them to give her more areas and going to sit at a small desk here in the ship she presented herself with a new place. She had set up a small office for herself on the ship here, the library was in the distance as they were all traveling with it. To give a personal area for themselves here with all fo the Ike's that would set up for meetings and to keep the daily runnings of the order.

THough her family wasn't in charge it was important often to make that clear, they just ran and made the equipment, tested out new things, saw that the jedi had food, clothing, stipends to move around in the galaxy depending on their own goals and knowledge. There was also work to ensure they had the best training programs and ways of getting thing done.

She also of course had a few ideas of things that they might be able to do if it was a better given chance. Groups like the Jadeite that valued well innovation and restoring artifacts weren't as popular because the didn't swing around a stick and fight and Sasori was well Sasori it was a family but that din't meant there wasn't some problems. She would need to address those as well.

Some addresses that she would be able to work on though was uncertain until she crossed her arms over her chest with a careful look around the room itself. She was uncertain of what they would have here. She brought up more of the things themselves on hardlight displays to show ships, temples and areas. Until she moved with a look on her face over what they had.

The screens flickered to life when the one representing the Grey Paladins appeared. The woman was working with the jedi from Sasori which was to say the Silver jedi but Sasori got the different corps under itself that were failed jedi padawans who hadn't been able to get a master or encountered problems but didn't want to leave the order so they were given a new purpose.

Katagiri was seeing them as the woman spoke. Her dark honey eyes and brown hair mixed well with the very fair skin where you could see she was pale but not to the point of being white. Her armor was something pretty as well as it gleamed silver with grey duraplast and in the front of it there was a white cloth with a red cross. All of the work as well as a force blade at her hip.

"Lady Katherine of the Grey Paladins." She bowed saying it and standing there as the woman's voice came out very smooth with that hint of gravel with a small look on her face. "Lady Ike, it is good to see you again." The two of them shared a moment of silence as they had met once before until she looked over with a small grin. "Last time we spoke there was some problems but I come with some new offers."

"Oh so what have you brought out to show us?" She was wondering with a small look on her face when she wanted to see what they would be able to better do and handle. "Well." Katagiri was prepared and ready to show her giving a small look on her face as she brought up the information on the screen to them. "There has been a number of advancements in the ways of personal defense."

"we have also been working on a number of things that will go a long way towards personal weapons you can use. The grey paladins and the others would benefit greatly from it I imagine." She stuck around and was prepared with a few more things here. Showing the synth mesh and other materials that would go into their new armor itself. Lady Katherine was looking at her with a nod of her head.

"Well I think we might be able to do some dealings. You know I have always preferred working with official jedi though. If your sister is around I would want to talk with her." There was that as well but things had changed. "Well since the Republic fell, I have been out of a job and been offcially working with the jedi order once again. So I can handle it and don't need to bother Matsu."

The woman was looking at her and gave a small nod of her head with a look though. Sticking around here with he rin the conversation before she spoke. "Welcome then back to the order. I will be happy to discuss it with you and I know there is a lot of work that you have done to make a nice little deal with me for a couple of these things. Like new Paladin armor using the materials you jedi have been making."

Hmm she was looking at the woman and at the armor in question.. in truth they would likely be able to make something nice with it. There was a lot going for them after all here before she tapped her chin in interest. "We can do that, new armor for the paladins and with the right work some new equipment that will come out for you much like we did for the rangers and jedi."

"yes I have seen a number of things that you have been working on and seen ranger's in higher quality armor out aiding the lightsided force users of the galaxy. It has been a very different presentation then I was expecting as they seem less interested in conquest and more in helping all fo the people. So that we can better aid the galaxy as a united group."

Hmm she could work with that and presenting for all of them something interesting and special though while it might be harder would also come in handy. A better way to test and develop what Sasori was doing here through their enrichment and advancement divisions. Branching out a little more might also be useful when they wanted to push for some of the better and more interesting things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom