Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrian Kadar

Adrian, when you look in the mirror...what do you see?
...the most handsome man in the galaxy staring back at me.
NAME: Adrian Kadar
  • Callsign: Smooth Operator

Alignment Testing Results: Chaotic Good

Employment: Owner and CEO of Kadar Financial Group
  • Owner and CEO of Battlewell Security and Arms
  • Owner and CEO of Grenstar Investing
  • Owner and CEO of Seytoro's Material Supply and Distribution

SPECIES: Human

AGE: 22 years, 2 days, 5 minutes, 18 seconds since listed birth

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 1.8 meters, 5'11''

WEIGHT: 68.45 kilograms, 150.92 pounds

EYES: Brown

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Black

FORCE SENSITIVE: Negative

VOICE FILES: Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

General, Combat, Social Overview

General Overview

(+) Fast Reflexes: ''I've been told, by several people, that I've got the quickest hand this side of Coruscant.''
(+) Nimble: ''Sometimes you have to run or jump your way out of trouble.''
(+) Street Smart and Book Smart: ''Knowledge is power.''
(+) Former Professional Stock Broker: ''I've made some money moves to get where I'm at.''
(+) Filthy Rich: ''Being one of the most wealthy individuals in the galaxy has it's perks.''
(+) Excellent Pilot: ''Hundreds of hours in the simulation and thousands in the cockpit brought me to where I'm at.''

(-) Comparatively Weak: ''I'm strong enough...''
(-) No Vehicular Training: ''When am I going to need to drive a walker?''

Combat Overview

(+) Crack Shot: ''Got to defend yourself some how...''
(+) Stealthy: ''Walk quietly and carry a big blaster
(+) Goons: ''I always travel with a pack.''

(-) Minimal Armed Melee Training: ''Swords? Clubs? Vibroblades? No thanks.''
(-) Minimal Long-Range Training: ''I can use a carbine or a rifle, but that sniper stuff doesn't do it for it.''
(-) No hand-to-hand combat training: ''I'd like to stop my enemies before they get within arm's reach.''

Social Overview

(+) Smooth Talker: ''Smooth as silk.''
(+) Persuader: ''I do a great job of telling people why they don't want what they think they want.''
(+) The Negotiator: ''I always get what I want.''
(+) Friendly: ''Being nice to others has it's advantages.''

(=) Great Liar: ''No I'm not.''
(=) Ruthless: ''No one's here to hold your hand in this cruel galaxy.''
(=) Tunnel Vision: ''I know what I want and I'll do whatever it takes to get it.''
(=) Womanizer: ''I love the ladies and the ladies love me.'

(-) Arrogant: ''I'm the best, what can I say?''
(-) Flashy: ''No use in having money if you can't use it.''
(-) Money Talks: ''Money is power, and I want power.''
(-) Disloyal: ''I am loyal! ...to whoever has the most credits.''
(-) Dishonest: ''Sometimes the entire truth isn't entirely necessary.''

Background:
Adrian Kadar is the son of Lex and Amelia Kadar. He was born on Coruscant to a family of moderate wealth. He is an only child, having no other siblings. His life during his teenage years consisted of rotating through different accelerated school courses while finding time to hang out with his friends and study the stock market. At the age of 16 Adrian founded his own company ''Kadar Financial Group'' which he used to buy and sell small stocks. His rapid and now growing success in the industry garnered attention from wealthy clients. These clients allowed Adrian to increase his own personal wealth, creating a snowball effect. Three years after founding Kadar Financial Group, at the age of 19 he was considered one of the galaxy's wealthiest men. Despite this wealth, Adrian managed to keep his presence hidden well. Adrian continued to acquire wealth, but diversified his options with the purchasing of Grenstar Investing and Seytoro's Material Supply and Distribution. These two companies served him well, providing a stark raise in his revenue. Recently, he made another large purchase from the mercenary Ke'Cholo. Battlewell Security and Arms was purchased from him which Adrian plans to expand out into all forms of military hardware production.

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
A good, classic archetype of the scoundrel, though I think he might be a bit young to be the CEO of so many companies, unless a HUGE amount of corruption has ensured his being so advantageously positioned. Just a thought. I love how his strengths and weaknesses have been so well thought-out and compliment each other perfectly - as I said, that's a classic scoundrel/rogue character. I hope you have fun with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom