Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Adoreable!

Lori was needing supplies. Supplies for what, one might ask? Well that was a long list. Some were personal, some were business, some were for the Rebellion. And these days some space ports had nearly all of that!

On her way back to the western side of the Galaxy, Lori had stopped mid-way at a space port in neutral territory. It was huge and bustling with activity. And even though it was in neutral space, she couldn't let her guard down. So she wore her Rebel Ops armour underneath a hooded green cloak.

Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin was bound to be contacting her soon so that they could further plan their wedding and she still had yet to settle on a dress. Whether or not they'd have a honeymoon remained to be seen, for it was difficult to say just how much activity the Rebels might be having when the time comes. Wars don't stop for a few days just because someone got married, afterall.

And it was as she was walking through a corridor in the spaceport that she came across the cutest little droid ever; PG-1 PG-1 who seemed to be almost a little lost. Pretty much everyone was ignoring him, which was truly sad! So Lori knelt down and waited for the little droid to head over her way.

Scatterbrained Pipsqueak
PG-1 slowly rolls along the smooth flooring of the spaceport, letting his repulsorlift keep him steady as he observes the array of starships and organics, almost in awe. He was like a lost little cat, inching closer to people, only to wheel out the way just in time to avoid getting stepped on, his optics softening while he watches them walk away. Ever since that short portly man with the funny accent had given him away, PG-1 was struggling to find somebody to take him in. Whether it be because the novelty of PG units was wearing off, he wasn't sure, but it was definitely a different environment than Nubia.

Just then, he spots a woman crouch down, staring at him with a gentle smile. PG-1 perks up, chirping happily, as he begins rolling over to her. He isn't skittish or shy at all, outwardly leaning into Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun 's touch, wanting as much attention as he could possibly get. ' Hi ! ' the droid tweets, tilting his head and softly pecking at her hand, nuzzling into it.

Lori smiles even brighter as PG-1 PG-1 starts heading straight towards her. She let's him nuzzle her hand before lifting him up and glancing around to see if anyone was looking around for him. "Hello there. Are you lost? You look like you're trying to find someone. Only...." She took turned and looked around behind her to see if there was anyone trying to spot the little droid. "....I don't see anyone looking for you." Perhaps they were on another level of the spaceport. It was hard to say. But no doubt he'd have the answers. He was just too cute to be off all alone.

Scatterbrained Pipsqueak
PG-1 chirps oh-so excitedly as he wobbles in her arms, his internal LEDs lighting up to make his belly glow a bright pink! The droid tries to tilt his head so he can playfully peck at Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun ' cheek, sounding a metallic coo as he gives her plenty of droid 'kisses'.

' Nope! All alone! ' he replies, turning to face the spaceport. He'd wandered aboard a stranger's starfighter, and while PG-1 seemed friendly enough, it seeme the pilot was not in the mood to tolerate anything the droid had to offer. PG-1 looks at her once more, his bulging, glistening optics holding such a surprising innocence behind them. ' Friend? ' he chirps, looking hopeful.

Last edited:
Lori's brows rose both in surprise and in delight. "You're alone?" Well that was certainly wonderful. Maybe that meant that she could keep PG-1 PG-1 all to herself. She hadn't had a droid of her own before, not even a pet. And although she did work with BB-610 BB-610 for a short time, she still hadn't quite thought of purchasing a droid of her own.

Until now, that is.

"Yes, I'll be your friend. Though I'll have you know, that I am often in dangerous situations. And I travel a lot in my ships. I don't really stay on world anywhere for long. Just usually a few days at most. Is that okay?" Lori still held the little droid in her arms. Given that he was so small, she figured it was a little easier for her to hear him that way. But of course she'd put him down eventually.

Scatterbrained Pipsqueak
PG-1 wasn't unfamiliar with hugs- he'd spent the very beginnings of his life being passed around from owner to owner due to his line's cuteness. But Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun felt especially warm! He tried his hardest to reciprocate these feelings, his internal heating systems whirring to provide a rather nice, cozy warmth against her touch as he listens to her. While his unblinking gaze may paint him to look a little... dim- and, truthfully, you wouldn't be half-wrong - PG-1 was more than understanding of the things the woman told him.

The droid nods.
' Ships! ' he chirps, a mechanical giggle following. He rotates his head away to face in front of her, and the holoprojector at the tip of his 'nose' blinks a hologram to life, the image of a rather plump, short man coming into view.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! And those inbetween. Rather big galaxy, really, isn't it? I don't discriminate. No--
Not when I'm here to sell you this marvellous little chap. Charming thing, isn't he? Those gorgeous capitalists over at, er... what were they called? Ah, yes, thank you- Industrial Automaton! Responsible for the R2 and BB-series astromechs. Handy little things.
New and exclusive, I bring to you... the PG unit! But not just any. The very first of its kind. Aww, look at him. Look at him waddle along! What? Oh, right, yes, I'm meant to advertise the features-- Right, wow, look at this! Manufactured with astromech, maintenance AND explorer droid programming, these darlings make for the perfect companions for those starstruck adventurers out there!

You'll never need to clean your ship again. Need fixing? No worries! PG units not only look the part, they act the part! Making for excellent mechanics, servants, cleaners, and... most importantly, friends! And money makers, for me.
The hologram flickers away, and PG-1 tilts his head back at her. ' Happy. Good for ship. ' he pecks her cheek again!

Lori watched the holoprojection, paying close attention to the advertisement and the features of PG-1 PG-1 . He sounded like the perfect little droid for her. She hadn't even so much as had a pet, let alone a droid of her own.

And PG seemed very eager to be with her. With a face and personality like that, how could she say no?

"Well I'm happy if you're happy. So...who do I buy you from? Or are they not around?" For all she knew, the little guy was just abandoned, which in itself was very sad. Lori knew what it was like to be alone...

Scatterbrained Pipsqueak
PG-1 would smile if he could. Sadly, he had no lips, nor anything resembling them, so he had to resort to the happy chirps that rang in the air. It seemed that Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun truly liked him - and he was glad! He'd gone so long without an owner, or, at the very least, an owner for a long period of time.

He shook his head at the prospect of purchasing him from someone. The recording was relatively old, he remembers, back when the droid had been separated from his twi'lek owners. PG-1 hadn't seen what happened to them, but the droid was thrown into a cage and sold for an inflated price by the funny man in the hologram. He ended up being let free by lovely lady, and the droid wandered off.

' Free! ' he exclaims excitedly. Free of charge and free from his cage.

Last edited:
"Free? Well alright then! Wicked!" Lori contemplated setting PG-1 PG-1 down on the floor, but then she didn't want him to be trampled in the busy spaceport. So instead she tucked him safely under her arm and began walking once more. "We'll go to my ship soon. It'll be one of your new homes and you'll love it I'm sure. But first...I've got to do a little shopping."

She turned to the right where the clothing district was and started to look for a fancy dress store. "I have a wedding that's happening soon. But I still need a dress. Think you could help me find a new one?" This was the kind of job for a girl to do with her mother. But both of her parents were dead and she didn't have any friends that were girls. Come to think of it, Lori didn't really have any friends at all. There was Arla, her bodyguard and co-pilot. There was BB-610 BB-610 . But that was....pretty much it. Lori didn't stay anywhere long enough to make any friends, and a lot of her family were dead.

Yet that was probably for the better. A smaller guest list meant a smaller wedding and less chance of attacks by agents of the Eternal Empire. It meant there'd be a more peaceful event. That was what everyone wanted, wasn't it?

Scatterbrained Pipsqueak
If PG-1 had any qualms with being carried underneath Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun ' arm, none were announced. Instead, he just rests there, quite content and happy, optics idly scanning the bay around them. While he was certain there was no intel he could gather, the droid still liked to keep his systems occupied, keeping his programming on its toes. He was a hard worker at heart, he couldn't stand not having something to do.

A wedding? The little droid had no information on such a thing, but then again, he was still fairly new to the world. Nothing a quick search couldn't fix, however, and soon enough PG-1 twirls his head round to look up at her from beneath her arm, chirping softly. He quite liked the idea of this 'wedding'. Organics had such unique rituals.

' Dress time. ' he says. ' Will help! Love to help. '

Last edited:
"Oh good! I just don't really know what would be suitable. I mean, I've never been to a wedding before. I thought that my brother would be married by now, but he isn't. I'm sure that if he was I'd of been invited though." He wasn't the type to just let her miss out on something big like that.

Lori continued to carry PG-1 PG-1 under her arm, glad that he wasn't trying to get away. They passed one clothing store to the next and neither of them looked to have anything suitable. "We may have to go to the rich district, I think. If there is one here. But if there isn't, the we can just go back to my ship. Do you know if there are any super fancy shops in this place?" The little droid had been on the station longer than she had. So no doubt he'd have more information on what was there than she did.

Scatterbrained Pipsqueak

783693186177695744.gif

24fJtNC.png

PG-1 is busy buried beneath the mountains of information flooding his memory banks, scanning over every little detail regarding organic customs. So interesting, so romantic! Not that the droid would have any idea of what would considered romantic or not. He'd spent some time under the care of a very openly loving twi'lek couple, but that was the extent of his knowledge. Still, research tells him that males are to wear a tux, and females are to wear a dress. He makes a happy little chirp - he already had a little bow tie as part of his chassis, he looked the part already!

As they approach the stores, PG-1 sidelines the information he'd gathered and begins a quick scan, his optics lighting up a bright blue ever so briefly. Seemingly content, the droid twirls his head up to face Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , shaking it.
' No dresses. Bad. ' he quips, voice chip emulating a childish raspberry.
"Do you know if there are any super fancy shops in this place?"
The droid seems to ponder at this, the lenses that cover his optics acting as eyelids as he squints in heavy though. ' Nnnnnnnnot sure! ' PG-1 replies, twirling his head a full 360 degrees before initiating another scan. It appears to take a few more minutes-- his processor is only small, much like him, and scanning the entire station was certainly a heavy task on his systems. But he does it [ quite proudly, in fact ], but the results aren't what he'd hoped for. ' Copy-style store up above. No dress. Maaaaaybe it's ship time? ' he chirps, sounding quite eager to get aboard it. It was in his nature, of course, to want to tend to space vessels, and the droid is awfully hyperactive.

24fJtNC.png

Last edited:
Lori was a little disappointed that there were no dresses to be found. Or at the very least, nothing that would be suitable. Although it wasn't to be unexpected in a spaceport. Afterall, how many people would be going to a spaceport to look for wedding dresses? Only silly people like her that don't know any better, that's who.

She looked down to her little friend and nodded. "Yes, it's ship time. Let's go." Turning around, Lori kept hold of PG-1 PG-1 under her arm as she weaved through the crowds once more on her way back to the hanger where Jaster's Delight was parked.

It wasn't until they were close that she set the little droid down and sent to clicks on her comm to signal Arla that she was nearby. The ramp was already lowered and so she was quick to make her way towards it. "This way, PG! Come make yourself at home. It's not as big as the ships my brother has, but it suits me just fine. Let me know if you like it? Just um...be mindful of the kitchens. I'm a bit messy of a cook." Lori laughed at herself sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom