Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adopt My Sister [Character Adoption for Ricochet Plot]

Ricochet

R
So before we get to the issue at hand - a little backstory.

If you haven't had a look at Ricochet's bio, here is the jist of the story:

Ricochet, began her life as a slave on a slaver vessel. She would service the ship and act as a servant to the Slave Master himself - who in turn was a brutal Shistavanen. During this time she was known as simply Synthia - which is her real given name. While a slave she became the sort of surrogate "big sister" to the rest of the girls on the ship.

But, there is one particular girl who came to see Synthia as her real and true "big sister", this girl is named Elisia (her playby being Sophie Turner). Elisia looked up to Synthia and loved her so much that she would literally call her Big Sis. And although irritating at first Synthia would indeed end up calling Elisia by a similiar familial nickname Shorty, or Lil' Sis. The two would be inseparable together and through this pseudo-relationship developed the family they never knew.

However, when her master placed the two and another group of girls up for sale in the sex trade on Nar Shadda, she managed to kill her watcher by strangling him with her own hand cuff chains - and the going on to murder the master. This lead Synthia to be a wanted person by the local crime lords. She tried to escape with Elisia, but failed. Promising to meet up and later find Elisia, Synthia vanished. As her bio goes, she would become a mercenary, then a Sith Trooper and then finally the Fist of the First Order leader of the White Wolves, we know and love.

However, for Elisia life would take a different turn. Elisia would remain on Nar Shadda for sometime before being resold to a family, who took her in. Unlike Synthia (Ricochet's) life which wen straight into brutality. Elisia actually gained a family. The man who had adopted her was a retired Republic Trooper Commando, by the name of Vando Xun. So in turn Elisia became Elisia Xun. However, Elisia never forgot her Big Sis. She vowed to find her some day, so she enlisted into the Galactic Republic Grand Army and became a Republican Trooper. But, tragedy would follow, during the more desperate battles, like on Telti - Vando would be recalled to the army and together with Elisia they participated in the Battle of Telti. Vando would perish and her home on Telti would be destroyed. Her family scattered Elisia would gain a new goal - the complete destruction of the One Sith.

This leads her later to join the Galactic Aliiance. There she would be so obsessed with defeating the Sith she had already forgotten why she joined the army in the first place. Which will lead us to Episode II of Nemesis War - in which during the First Order siege of Vassek to destroy the Resistance Base-of-Operations there and instate a military coup with sympathetic Imperial elements - the Galactic Alliance moves to intervene and support the Resistance. There Elisia will meet her now twisted and brutal Big Sis who has become Commander of the Fist of the First Order the 501st White Wolves - Captain Synthia "Ricochet" Grimstar.

So with this in mind, I would like to extend the opportunity for someone who is already in the Galactic Alliance to take on this character. It will be a commitment as the story of these two will be long and rather brutally sad. (And oh yah, you bet yah when they meet Ricochet is totally going to yell at Elisia and scream TRAITOR! at her.) :p And as the main RPer of Elisia you will get a major input to the story.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Chevu Visz"] Any ideas? Maybe you guys yourselves are interested? Feel free to tag people you think would like to do it. :)

(Also going to tag you [member="Seydon of Arda"] because you'll get the name references here ;) )

Ricochet

R
[member="Coren Starchaser"]
Oh baby. We could even make Elisia not know she is force sensitive and the pain of fighting her beloved Big Sis could bring out her force powers for the first time. :p.

Ricochet

R
[member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Thanks you two! :)

I really should find a scenario to RP with you guys personally more. Maybe I'll have Ricochet get captured at some point >_>

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Ricochet"]

If someone makes her sister can I beat her up if she gets captured by us? Daddy needs to release some rage.

Ricochet

R
[member="Sibar Laval"]
LOL. There may be a chance the other way around will happen.

Might have Ricochet captured at some point. You can beat up her captors :p

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Ricochet"]

Wear a rebel's uniform? Destroy the place from the inside? 'Rescue' the leader of the White Wolves? Got it

[member="Ricochet"]

This actually sounds fairly interesting, and I've got a few inactive accounts that are in need of refresher. I know you said you want someone who is already in the Galactic Alliance, but if you don't find anyone, well...feel free to throw a boulder my way :D

Ricochet

R
[member="Ibby"]
Well if you make her character you could just join the GA xD. Nothing stopping you. Im sure the others wouldn't mind.

Its just if you are interested, its a commitment. Lots of story to go through. But, of course you can do your own threads with her too. Develop the character.

[member="Ricochet"]

I understand :) I'm still interested, nonetheless. Though, I might need (more than) a few pointers while getting her biography together and whatnot, if that's ok xD

[member="Ricochet"]

Well sort work my way back and could help. With this char or dig up one from the closet.... Got few inactive one that can pull from depending on what you need or have in mind. Can PM me or catch me on Skype......

Ricochet

R
[member="Ibby"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Haven't forgotten about this btw, just got busy.

We can hash out some pointers here, seeing nobody else has applied.

First off any questions or ideas on your ends I can answer?

well i guess for me first off is do you need a male or female char? As i have both one being this one which is somewhat established and female one that sort a work in progress....sort of fresh off the lot kinda deal?

[member="Ricochet"]

What personality are you envisioning for Elisia? Liiiike how would she act, since in the end confrontation that'll play a big part in how the two interact.

That's simply my main question, for now. Usually questions don't really surface until I'm knee deep in the bio muck :)

Ricochet

R
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]
Seeing I made up her story and name and etc, in the first post - ideally I'd like her to be a brand new character that some just right off the bat adopts the premise and makes.

Other option is old female character is sort of recon in a way to fit the story I've created. <-- I'd rather not impede on anyone's character creation and just go for a new character all together.

Elisia has a rather set premise and style hence my preference to the first option. But, in terms of plot thats mostly up to you, with some life moments I have in mind and confrontations between Synthia and Elisia.

[member="Ibby"]
Elisia is ideologically the opposite of Synthia for a couple of reasons -

Ricochet said:
Elisia actually gained a family.
Elisia believes that the weak can rise and become strong to protect the weak. She believes in Democracy and the Republic. Unlike Synthia who's harsh and mostly solitary life has made her believe in "might makes right" and "order at all costs" - she has a similar weak to strong idea but, to her there must be central order as democracies are too prone to dying out and being chaotic.

Elisia is the antithesis. She has similarities to her big sis - valiant, strong willed and skilled warrior. But, Elisia is far kinder, nobler and more of a everyman's hero. While Synthia, Ricochet, is Imperialist, brutal, code bound and militarily cold.

[member="Ricochet"]

Gotcha. Well, let me know if/when you want me to start working on her; I'd love to do this but I don't want to step on [member="Ronin Wendigo"]'s toes, either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom