Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

admin rights

sabrina

[member="Tefka"] I got faction admin rights in aca, which I am not admin in

[member="Raziel"] pinned a topic in their faction, to show you what I mean.

sabrina

[member="Raziel"] yes yours, but it did appear yesterday on another. Though I thought that was meant to be, but it seemed to vanished there.

sabrina

[member="Raziel"] vitae alliance is another faction it happened in, but I am meant to be there when we get everything sorted out.

@Raziel

Sorry, specifically IN the ACA Forum where did you sticky a topic?

Can you sticky a topic now?

(I'm not admin, I just want to check this isn't caused by me cocking up security groups/permissions on my sub forum which may save the boss some time)

[member=sabrina]

This was caused by that forum having the "member" group assigned "moderator" permissions. Nothing to do with an error on your account. I just need to sort out the permission on the ACA forums.

It looks like someone already answered your question but one thing I'd like to add:

I've actually dealt with this already, well being asked this, as when I was messing around with my faction's member groups I accidentally made admin the default user-group for new users. So for future reference it'll be easier to deal with if you PM the owners of the faction forums or a board admin per issues that may be giving you far greater privileges than normal, rather than asking in a thread that might be overlooked.

[member="sabrina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom