Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adenn Colston (WIP)

Standard Profile Template

Character images go here.

NAME: Adenn Colston
FACTION: A faction helps a character get into the galactic scene and grow in strength. Feel free to join any that suit the character.
RANK: As a member of society, your character might have a rank that exemplifies his or her importance.
SPECIES: Eldorai (Adopted Mandalorian)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: This will help writers know the size of your character.
EYES: Red
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+"A damn good shot with a pistol, even better with explosives."
="Slightly stronger than usual with the Force, for novice."
-Eyes left open on his helmet
-Has a bad temper

APPEARANCE:
What you see is what you get.

BIOGRAPHY:

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Nope, just that my name is unchanged from when I ran out of name changes for this account for a while... just like I'm stuck with the tags I have now from the Vyperion name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom