Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Add crew requirement and capacity fields to factory templates for larger ships

So the title pretty much says it all. I personally am not very good at determining how much crew a ship would need to operate or how many crew total any given ship could carry. With a starfighter or a freighter its relatively easy but I struggle with larger ships. I think adding a crew requirrement field which would list how many persons are needed to operate the ship as well as adding a crew capacity field which would state the maximum number of crew a ship could carry would enrich the roleplay for those who want space based action. It could also provide another check and balance measure.

The factory has moved away from hard numbers, and in any case canon is wildly inconsistent about how many people are needed to crew capital ships.

So does it really matter to anyone if a Star Destroyer has 25,000, 35,000 or 45,000 crew?

Not really. NPCs play little part in such things, and people in RPs can simply make things happen as they go.

Or, as Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean says, they can list it in the sub if they wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom